Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

This may sound a little strange, but I am a huge Vanna fan!  I try to tune in every night if only for a minute or two just to see her outfit.  She has got to be one of the luckiest people on the planet!  Get paid millions each year, get to wear awesome dresses and gowns, and travel the world…not a bad gig.  And she just keeps getting better looking with age IMO… does anyone else love her like I do?

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Funny for me its Rachel Riley on a couple of different shows from the U.K. Love her outfits.

Anonymous

Michelle , Rachel is simply gorgeous , I adore what she wears , fortunately in Australia we can get UK TV , so I  can indulge 😁😁😁

I have!

Anonymous

I never pay attention to the show, I’m too busy watching Vanna.  She wears such pretty gowns.  An article I read said she’s worn over 6,500 evening gowns without repeating any of them. Who wouldn’t love that wardrobe!

K Swim
      Lady

Although Vanna White is good looking, I had zero interest in the rest of the show so I did not watch it.

Heck yeah, Vanna looks too good in clothes and she appears so wholesome while still being sensual.

One thing that keeps me tuning in to the evening news on Dutch TV (beyond keeping up with current events is to see (a) is it being presented by Annechien Steenhuizen, and (b) what is she wearing! She is always very stylishly dressed and has a reputation for never wearing the same outfit twice!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘All the Arts – Music, Movies, TV and More’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?