• Creator
    Topic
    Bridgette VonSmirff
    Participant
    Registered On: October 18, 2020
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 226

I’ve found that I like that app WAY too much. Easy to shop in categories set to your price range and size, and you can make offers at a lower price. You do need to know your sizes, but I think it’s pretty cool. No uses about returns, I haven’t needed to return anything.

2 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Lexie Trask
      Princess
      Registered On: August 9, 2020
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 100

I’ve found that I like that app WAY too much. Easy to shop in categories set to your price range and size, and you can make offers at a lower price. You do need to know your sizes, but I think it’s pretty cool. No uses about returns, I haven’t needed to return anything.

I’ve just started to use it. Very easy to use. LOTS of things for sale, and I just got a necklace that I offered $25 for. The seller was asking $39, and they took my offer!

look forward to more bargain shopping there!

DeeAnn Hopings
      Duchess
      Registered On: November 10, 2019
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 748

Yes and No.

I have bought a number of things there over the last 3-4 years, but I have 2 problems with them:

• Their Search utility doesn’t work for S+++. In my description, I have specified in the My Size section to restrict to dress sizes 16, 16W, 18, 18W, yet I get 12’s, 14’s, 8’s etc. thrown in. I would probably search more frequently if the search utility was reliable. I’ve complained 2 or 3 times and nothing happens beyond BS form messages.
      • Too high a percentage of their vendors do not include measurements in their listings and too many never answer questions. I guess they expect the items will sell themselves.

In both regards, the Etsy vendors seem better…

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Amanda Burton
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: January 15, 2020
      Topics: 17
      Replies: 861

No.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account