Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      ChloeC
      Duchess

For a number of years,  up to about 7 or 8 years ago, a cross-dresser  by the YouTube name of Jessica Who was posting a number of videos about living as a cross-dresser as well as tips about style, makeup, etc. all with a humorous slant.  I believe she also went by the name Jessica De Leon, and I believe her real name as Louis Barra.  Jessica was living in Florida, and then made the announcement she was moving to Los Angeles.  Several months later, she completely stopped posting, her pages were taken down, even the pages where her male side had videos.

Several times people have asked on various sites what happed to her, but no one seems to know, and there’s even a suggestion still available on this site by Vanessa to check out Jessica’s videos. If you do an in depth search on YouTube you can find one or two videos that still exist and see some of her humor and positive outlook on life.

I just hope that nothing serious happened to her.

Anna Beth
      Lady

I wonder what happed to her as well. I really loved her videos. Hope she’s ok.

K Swim
      Lady

I’ve never heard of this person, but I have a suggestion:

If something serious happened, I would think that all the content would still be there but nothing new added.

Since the content was removed, it’s possible there could be a different reason…didn’t want to be famous anymore…too much hate and ridicule…something to that effect.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?