Viewing 22 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

My wife lets me do what I want at night and when we go out of town since she and I are the only ones that know I CD. During the day and some nights she loves that i’m a manly man.  It also turnes her on knowing I have a softer side underneath.

ditto to Lisa and Heather

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

3 reasons,

One, I don’t like how it feels.

Two, I look like an axe murderer with facial hair(seriously).

Three, I don’t want to go through the added time of removing MORE hair than normal before I can apply my makeup….

That’s about it…

xoxo

Rayna

Have a look at my pics in the photo section The latest titled “wifes away, time to play”.

I dont attempt to be feminine, I just love dressing the part.

Anonymous

I used to have a beard and moustache but over the years the grey has moved in and it makes me look old so no more, plus when I shaved it off my wife knew I was doing something girly.

Anonymous

Hi Heather,

Both on and off throughout my life, Beards were a definite no-no for my wife, so fine. Until lockdown I had a rather wild untamed beard. Since I’ve taken cd’ing more seriously, I’m happier being clean shaven.

Marti xxx

Anonymous

No definitely not I usually shave every other night,

Or the night before i dress up, so the redness on my face can go down,

Hugs Roz

I’m not a fan of facial hair. In fact, I’m not a fan of body hair in general. I shave my face at least every other day, my nether region once a week, and my legs, chest, and armpits as frequently as I can get away with it.

Anonymous

Long time ago use to be called the bearded Lady hehe. Did this one halloween beard was real and would tell everyone escaped from the circus  my outfit was a horror female attire.

Not a hair on my chinny chinn or elsewhere.

Donna

Leonara
      Ambassador

Interesting post… I inherited a very light beard or facial hair, “peach fuzz”, when I was a teenager my friends would call me peaches lol… ( maybe even then they knew 🤔) for 60 years, I use an electric razor because the hand razors would shred the skin… Now, I shave facial hair once a day and second time before makeup application…except for my arms I am hair free neck to toe… now that the weather will be getting colder arms will be hair free lol..
      Thanks for listening…. Leonara

Leonara
        Ambassador

Ladies, Thank you for stopping by and reading my message Hugs, Leonara

Before I started CDing, I wore a beard virtually non-stop, since I could grow one, for about 35 years.  I finally realized I wore a beard to hide the real me.

Also, I hate shaving my face.

My so very tolerant and loving wife had a hard time with the abandonment of my beard.  I wooed her with one and married her with one.  But since then, she’s commented to me she is discomfited when I dress and have allowed stubble to emerge.

I think of it as her keeping me honest.

Pumped
      Lady

I have a mustache and beard. I keep it trimmed close. My wife likes it and I do too, but we have talked about shaving it off and doing a total make over to see what I would look like.  I have told her that shaving it off and growing back is only A week or two to get back to where I was before. It will happen one of these days, fairly soon.

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

Years ago when I first retired I grew a beard, as a last ditch effort to suppress my feminism. Obviously, it didn’t work, it couldn’t work. Shave it off and finally accepted who I am, much happier now.

My face and scalp is very oily.  I started wearing hair long in my teens because the longer hair tended to absorb the oil.  I noticed my acne was always worse after getting a haircut.

But for facial hair, the opposite was true.  As a teen, when I didn’t shave for about a week, my acne was worse because the oil and dirt were trapped in my face.  Since that time, the longest I have gone without shaving was 3 days.  I used to skip a day before going out to get a closer shave.  But I have had occasions where I would go out 2 days in a row so I couldn’t skip a day.  This became more pronounced during the pandemic when I would go out almost daily for a walk.  Shaving every day became a necessity.

Now I can feel the stubbly hairs every morning when I wake up.  Not with my hands, just with my face.  It’s like a tightness, or what I imagine a dried mudpack on my face would feel like.  I hate it and can’t wait to shave it off.

So for me it’s a definite and emphatic no!

I never liked shaving my face, it is always such a struggle and so unfun to do…but I hate having facial hair more. I have tried depilatory creams and epilators, ultimately neither of them work anywhere near as well as just straight shaving.

So I shave as much as possible

[postquote quote=549613]
      Its nice knowing i’m not the only bearded lady! Thanks

I keep mine well cared for and trimmed. Regular brushing, shaping, oil, etc. When it was much longer I used a heated brush to keep it looking sharp and cared for.

Since I came out to my wife as a crossdresser, my beard usually doesn’t get passed the 1/4in mark anymore before it gets shaved to make way for make up.

Beard, moustache, goatee….. NOT for me!! Rarely do I go without shaving more than 2 days. I recently had to evacuate my apartment for Hurricane Ida and couldn’t shave for almost one week while I was away (couldn’t dress femme, either). I can’t remember when I went for so long without stripping the facial shrubbery.

Anonymous

Definitely not a fan of facial hair on me or anyone, for that matter.

Sorry to all of you bearded ladies.

However, I despise shaving almost as much. If there was a magic pill that instantly removed it, I’d take it.

I’d also like to remove all of my body hair, but must be satisfied with strategic shaving and waxing.

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

I have a small pony tail that goes to my waist.   To keep people  guessing, I also have goatee and cover with a mask. Sometimes, I will go for a drive at night in girly shorts….girly tank top…..a little flower in my hair with a rainbow pony tail tie……………..

Once I was driving around downtown Los Angeles…….a street closure here …and detour there…………traffic and some turns and I ended up in a crappy part of downtown at a street light……..some transient was approaching….and I was tempted to run the light………….another guy behind him somewhere started yelling…….”Hey………..leave the little lady alone!!!!……………………”   I blushed at being called a little lady……….and slowly pulled away ……………………………karley

In my younger days I grew a beard to try to run away from my inner feelings of wanting to be a girl and also to hopefully attract a woman. I’ve never been real masculine.

I met my dream girl and got married. After about a year of marriage my feminine desires returned and I wanted to get rid of the beard but my wife had never seen me without it.

One day she told me she was going out of town with her sister for 4 days. I so badly wanted to spend those 4 days playing dress-up in all her pretty dresses.

She left town and I headed to the closet. I was having so much fun and aside from the beard I didn’t look too bad.  I just couldn’t stop my desires and I shaved the beard off. Went to a wig shop and bought a wig. Then it was time to dive into her make-up. Afer countless hours of experimenting, I looked in the mirror and saw the girl I always dreamed of being looking back at me.  I put on her favorite dress, or should I say “My favorite dress” and headed out the front door to explore the world as a girl for the first time.  What a fantastic experience.

I knew now that the beard was gone forever.  My wife came home and was shocked to see me clean-shaven and didn’t like it, but for me there was no going back. Some how I was going to find time to be that girl again.

I have many times now through the years and I’m a much happier person for it. I came clean to my wife and thankfully she accepts me for all of who I am.

Living life, happily ever after.

Lacy

I had a beard for over 40 years, until I started dressing,everyday at home,with my wifes full approval, it just didnt work. I shaved, earlier this year, and now shave twice a day, I cant bear the stubble if I dont, lol.
      Hugs, Regi👸💖

I have worn a moustache and goatee for several years only shaving it off occasionally when I use makeup and fully dress.

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

LOL!!!

First, I LOVE Edinburgh. My Mrs and I spent some time there two years ago June and had a ball. We had visited there just before the tattoo 5 years prior to that as well.

Second, I made sure that all axe murdery looking evidence of me was destroyed, so not to have it appear at some family gathering… I know that it would have…haha.

Hope all is well and all are healthy,

XOXO

Rayna

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?