Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi ladies hope you are all doing well and are enjoying the day.

I have a question for you ladies?

I have always suffered from depression and anxiety since childhood. This thought came to me the other day that when I’m wearing women’s shoes, clothes and playing with makeup I become tabby and with that the pressure and problems of my male self aren’t apart of tabbys life that’s someone else she hasn’t got that pressure all she has to worry about is when she is going to get her next pair of shoes 👠😁.

I had a troubled childhood with bullying and being social anxious wearing mums stockings etc helped me through that time.

As of late for the last 3 years I have been in a legal battle with my new landlord who after a week of taking over the home that I have lived in for the last 50 odd years that i was trespassing, the area i live in has become a university town so rents are sky-high even with a full time job can’t afford to stay so this means leaving my stable job of 26 years, my friends and my medical treatment (2009 i found out that i had testicular cancer and been fighting it ever since 2 bouts of very aggressive chemo 4 aggressive surgical treatment) to live with my mum in a very rural area of the country with little hope of finding a job. With the pressure of the situation mum had a stroke and 4 TIAs which while she was visiting me so I became her full time carer. Between the full-time job, caring full-time trying to pack the house in case the worst happens with the court case i have become a zombie you know wash, rinse, repeat.

It had been years ago that I had worn anything feminine.

The moments that i do manage to grab i wear stockings panties anything that is feminine, anything to do with tabby and feel free of the crappy situation I’m in.

So i was just wondering if any of you ladies have been in the same sort of situation and turned to CD as a release from your problems as a male.

Sorry for the ramble but i feel that you gals seem to have your heads screwed on and there might be some of us using is as a safety valve.

Thank you all for reading.

Sending love and hugs to you all xoxo

Natalie
      Lady

I dress to relax and feel happy but I also do it to gather myself in times of stress but generally if I am depressed for some reason I don’t dress at all. I want to be happy and feeling good when I’m wearing a dress and high heels! 😊

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Natalie.

Hi Natalie,

Thank you for your reply

Xoxo

Natalie
      Lady

[postquote quote=401893]
      Your welcome! Mental wellness is a very important thing to keep on top of, I hope all the best for you.

Hi Gen,

Thank you for your warm reply.💋

At the moment I find tabby is escapism as I said a safety valve. I do find it is now very much a joy to let tabby out of her litter tray 🐆🐯 but would be a lot better without the thought in the back of her mind the problems of her other side.

Lots of love 💕💕

Anonymous

Hi

Gen wrote

“When I dress, it is solely for the joy of it. I feel extremely happy and complete when Genevïéve stops in for a visit”

…..which is exactly how I feel when grace is about, and I do count myself extremely lucky !!!

Grace ❤️❤️

Anonymous

Hi Tababith, personally I don’t dress if I am feeling depressed, it’s just something I have done since I was extremely young. I am so sorry to hear of all your problems, and hope you can find the right help and answer to them. My only advice is to seek personal advice and help with accommodation and work. It’s true dressing is very therapeutic and you may find as I do dressed, that I seem to relax more and think problems through better as Amanda. But on the whole I dress for the pleasure I get from it. But it’s really down to the individual how dressing impacts on your life and for what reasons it helps or even allows you escape something that has scared you or your mind. Here on CDH Tababith is exactly what it is a heaven, to ask, talk, and release among friends. No judgements, support, advice friendship, and freedom, with a lot of fun with some fantastic girls. Take care keep safe 

Anonymous

So sorry your life has taken so many wrong turns for you one after another,

I have suffered depression on and of my whole life and find I will dress more kind of in the middle, when I’m really good and things are going well I tend to be running around and have no time but happy and if I am really down I tend to shut down. I think in the middle tho I feel the need not to shut down and try to pull myself out and I find dressing will help me keep on an even keel so to speak for a while

I have always said tho Crossdressing is by far the best antidepressant there is

xxx

Hi Tabby,

I’m sorry things are so bad for you. I find something similar to you when I dress. I have a different persona when dressed and the stress and pressure seem to fade away for a while and I find a bliss that nothing else in my life provides. I have also in the past felt pressure and stress when I was not able to dress. That can play on your mental heath too. It wasn’t until recently that I came to accept that I had that feminine side that had to come out to make me feel balanced and whole. Maria is me and I am her. Together we are whole but she also lets me release the stress my male persona has to deal with.

Maria

Hi Tabby. That is a mountain of challenges you’ve been scaling, and if you have found a safe, non-destructive way of coping with the stress and pressure that is a blessing. I am sorry you are experiencing this and I wish for nothing but strength for you.

To answer your question as to using CD as a coping mechanism, I have had the exact opposite experience.

Many years of repressing, hiding, denying Rei caused me all manner of poor  and self destructive behaviours. Depression, anxiety, suicidal tendencies, food addictions, alcohol and drug abuse, toxic anger/hatred and shame, and on and on and on.
      The more my female and male side embrace and intertwine the more at peace “I” become.

Thank you for allowing us to share in your struggles and shoulder even some small share of the burden. Best wishes, Rei

Thank you Rei,

Your reply was so sweet, sorry to hear that you were having such a terrible time until Rei was able to be herself. You are an truly amazing beautiful woman.

It seems that we all have been having a rough time with life until we unleashed the female inside of us.

Peace and heaps of love and big hugs for you sweetheart 💋❤️

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?