- April 12, 2019 at 7:55 am #167807
Tiffany WellsParticipantRegistered On: April 10, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 60Has thanked: 105 timesBeen thanked: 154 times
hey I been wondering if i would be considered gay, here’s why I ask I’m not attracted to men unless they look like women lol but when I dress I have this desire to be “loved like a woman” so to say 🤪 but honestly Im turned on by the act itself not by the male aspect of it. Idk that’s weird I guess anybody have any insight that can help?
- June 19, 2019 at 8:24 am #191570Sammy ZParticipantRegistered On: June 19, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 9Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 27 times
- June 17, 2019 at 12:47 pm #191231AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 9Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 16 times
I enjoy dressing up very much and guess I’m bi. I find the male body to be much sexier and enjoy spending time with men. I’d enjoy it even more if he/she like to dress up in satin as much as I do.
- June 15, 2019 at 10:39 pm #190875Davina EvansParticipantRegistered On: March 23, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 76Has thanked: 45 timesBeen thanked: 130 times
In male mode or when dressed I have no desire to be with a man. But when I am dressed I feel feminine. Strange to explain but it, for me, is a nice state to be in. I love looking at women both as sexual beings but also to see what and how they are wearing their clothes and make-up. When I look at other cross dressers I think I see a woman and not the man, so any desire is towards a woman figure not male.
- June 15, 2019 at 3:28 pm #187447
- June 15, 2019 at 9:47 am #185718Elizabeth JenkinsParticipantRegistered On: March 28, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 4Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 12 times
I’ve been told from reliable source -someone I believe- that crossdressers are disproportionally straight and we’re emulating the people we’re attracted and admire. I believe crossdressing is gender driven and has very little to do with our sexuality.
- June 16, 2019 at 4:52 pm #191091HannahParticipantRegistered On: November 29, 2016Topics: 4Replies: 20Has thanked: 87 timesBeen thanked: 74 times
Thank you, Elizabeth Jenkins, for your response. I believe that’s part of why I’m a CD. I’m emulating another CD that I’ve fallen in love with. I guess I’m really attracted to women, but he’s the prettiest “female” I’ve ever seen. I’m very attracted to him and admire him very much.
- June 15, 2019 at 1:05 pm #186634
- June 15, 2019 at 12:22 pm #186174
- June 15, 2019 at 7:59 am #185701Toni KohlsParticipantRegistered On: May 16, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 100Has thanked: 199 timesBeen thanked: 110 times
- June 15, 2019 at 2:32 am #185646AshleyParticipantRegistered On: May 25, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 11Has thanked: 23 timesBeen thanked: 24 times
To paraphrase a James Bond trailer…
When I see a hot girl, I want her, but I also want to be her.
I may reach a point in my life where this makes sense… or I may reach a point where I don’t care anymore.
- June 16, 2019 at 7:31 pm #191138Amy MyersParticipantRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 243Has thanked: 429 timesBeen thanked: 268 times
Ashley, you hit it on the head for me!
Tonight, for example, at supper in a nearby restaurant, there was a beautiful (20’s?) woman sitting a couple of tables over from where I was sitting with my family. To me, she had it all, pretty face, nice “C” sized breasts, tight waist, lovely bum. So, not only in guy mode did I find her extremely attractive from a sexual point, but the girl part of me wishes The I could (half) as good when I go en femme.
As for finding guys attractive, I don’t really, but when I have seen some CD’s that look beautiful, and are attractive to me.
So, it gets a bit mixed up, doesn’t it.
- June 15, 2019 at 8:05 am #185705
- June 15, 2019 at 8:01 am #185702
- June 14, 2019 at 10:10 pm #185620Brianne AndreaParticipantRegistered On: June 15, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 19Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 20 times
- April 22, 2019 at 3:36 pm #170821Dame Veronica GraunwolfParticipantRegistered On: May 8, 2017Topics: 49Replies: 1911Has thanked: 1613 timesBeen thanked: 1535 times
Hi girls…………yes, this is a conundrum wrapped in an enigma!!!
As a male you like vanilla ice cream. Now you cross dress….does that basic like change or stay the same?
You like skirts and pants….does that mean you are bi??? I think that we have basic likes/feelings programed and they do not change. A lot more of us are more curious than we’d like to admit to. Just do what you think is right for you……think about the ones that you might think are too far off the deep end.
Psychology is so much fun isn’t it.
- April 15, 2019 at 5:57 am #168629AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 21Has thanked: 15 timesBeen thanked: 36 times
Hi Tiffany. Sexuality and cross dressing is a hot topic. I for one am not big on labeling or “coming out”. My thoughts are that your feelings, actions are yours alone. So many wonderful people are racked with quilt or feelings of anxiety because of who they are, and what they do or who they share their time with.
I am bisexual. I was before I started dressing up….I did dabble at the request of a few partners before taking it one more seriously. And I have to say those times are what really opened my eyes to what a wonderful experience it is. I love being able to live and play in both roles. But for myself and I am only speaking for me…it has allowed me to be truly honest with my desires and the person I have become
Men and women provide very different things in a relationship. I still date both genders, but finding a women that is comfortable with my lifestyle is challenging. I have found my preference, now, is to spend my time with other males, both in drab and as Riley.
Be who you want to be…and embrace yourself.
- April 15, 2019 at 4:17 am #168605Tiffany AlexisParticipantRegistered On: March 28, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 458Has thanked: 679 timesBeen thanked: 685 times
- April 15, 2019 at 4:25 am #168609Tiffany WellsParticipantRegistered On: April 10, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 60Has thanked: 105 timesBeen thanked: 154 times
I’m not upset or worried if it does I mean it obviously intrigued me and it wouldn’t change the way I feel if I was gay or bisexual. I’m just curious if it’s considered being bisexual, or gay. I doubt it is considered gay more than likely it’s bisexual cause although I’m not attracted to men I am attracted to T girls and cross dressers. Whatever it is WE will embrace it and have no shame from it right Tiffany?! I’m here if u ever wanna chat
- April 15, 2019 at 4:58 am #168617Tiffany AlexisParticipantRegistered On: March 28, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 458Has thanked: 679 timesBeen thanked: 685 times
Tiff I’m with you on this one all the way…stopped caring about labels when I reconciled with myself who I am. And who I am is attracted to the female form. I am unashamed and this would be the same if my attraction were different. I don’t get any thrill out of male traits, but I am attracted to some mtf s and cds just as much as ggs. That’s just me I guess.
- April 15, 2019 at 5:30 am #168623
- April 15, 2019 at 4:07 am #168601AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 20Replies: 523Has thanked: 582 timesBeen thanked: 673 times
For me, reality and fantasy are two different things………..I am NOT into men in either places and I have never enjoyed any kind of porn, including shemale, CD’r porn….get nothing from it……….however, in my fantasy I could be very much attracted to a finely tuned CD’r who would find ME enticingly beautiful, and I fantasize the unfolding and culmination of that event…………..if that’s something that makes me bi or latent something else………….pity the thought !!! I just have NO plans to enable that encounter………and SO knows how to bring every aspect to our life that allows me to experience the pleasures of the woman….and that really is what drives me…………
- April 14, 2019 at 10:28 pm #168541MarianneAmbassadorRegistered On: May 20, 2017Topics: 9Replies: 360Has thanked: 151 timesBeen thanked: 311 times
Crossdressing as such won’t make you change your sexual orientation. However I do believe from my own experience, that breaking one social taboo makes it easier to break others. In that way crossdressing could very well let latent gay or bi tendencies surface ones mind.
- April 14, 2019 at 10:37 pm #168544
- April 14, 2019 at 8:15 pm #168533Danielle DarbyParticipantRegistered On: February 9, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 14Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 48 times
I am very new to all this, I feel very straight. When I do dress I feel very feminine and even more attracted to women. I love my wife to dress in lingerie and she loves to dress me in lingerie. It can be very confusing but we both love it!
- April 12, 2019 at 9:42 am #167825Dame Veronica GraunwolfParticipantRegistered On: May 8, 2017Topics: 49Replies: 1911Has thanked: 1613 timesBeen thanked: 1535 times
Hi Tiffany! Sweetie….try not to get caught up in “Naming” what you are….it makes things confusing and causes all kinds of mis-understandings.
Here is my view point on the issue.
Cross dresser……..a male or female who wears another genders clothing styles and imitates their genetic opposite. Period.
Gay….male to male only.
Lesbian….Girl to girl only
Trans Sexual…….Male or female who undertakes surgical methods to make them into opposite sex whether or not they are just starting to change or are fully changed. NOTE TO ALL. When you die and if you are deemed an AUTOPSY Candidate…..results will indicate in your DNA what you were born as….period. Not what you physically look like on the table.
Bi-Sexual……these folk have no preferance for opposite or same sex. Either male or female partners are acceptable. Sexual or mental attraction is neutral. Bi sexual could be included in Gay/Lesbian clas but is made a separent entity because of the ridgid parameters of Gay/Lesbian Definition.
Hermaphrodite…..Individual born with both sets of sex organs. Their sexual preference is just that. Sadly these folks generally have their parents decide what they will be and surgically repaired at birth. Their psyche on the other hand can be the opposite as they grow up….leading to all sorts of mental hang ups.
Serial Killer/Rapist/Child Molester……..I include these as they are linked to all above. HOLD ON NOW……this does NOT mean that the above also carry these traits. I have included them as sometimes they genetically share a genetic anomily which is very new on the scene of genetics and psychology. Basically it has been found that a large percentage of “criminals” have an extra x or y chromosome in their make up…. xx female, xy male. Newly found……..xxx super woman….xyy super man. Not superheros but man/women with enhanced male/female behaviorisms. Enough on this item as it is very new and experimentation/Study is in its’ infancy but trends are there. It is a very complicated field of study and nothing is understood yet as there are many viariables appearing to have an influence on the genetic abberation.
I just recommend that when we look at the above classes and look at ourselves……treat it as……sexual thoughts separate from physical thoughts and mental thoughts. The public is not interested in studying or investigating our community…..all they know is what they picked up from parents/Media/ Relgion and street-talk. Hope this helps ease your mind but I know….you will find this interesting and persue the knowledge even further. LOL
Any q’s……….my door is always open…..just drop by…tea is always in the pot. Till then……….
- April 12, 2019 at 9:37 am #167823Erica InsideParticipantRegistered On: April 10, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 109Has thanked: 253 timesBeen thanked: 135 times
I just finished a great book where the writer talks about this topic. I found so much of it to be great insight. Just remember we are all different. Alice in Genderland. By Dr. Richard Novic it is a memoir about his crossdressing.
- April 12, 2019 at 9:08 am #167815Tanya DaleParticipantRegistered On: February 10, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 127Has thanked: 379 timesBeen thanked: 180 times
It is confusing for me. I’m not attracted to men whem I’m not dressed and when I see a man when I am dressed (I don’t go out en femme) I’m not thinking he looks good. Whereas when I see a woman in a magazine or on the television when I’m dressed I do think “she looks lovely” not just because I like her clothes. Is it that I can compartmentalise things? What do you think?
- April 12, 2019 at 3:47 pm #167943Laura LovettParticipantRegistered On: November 18, 2018Topics: 12Replies: 422Has thanked: 444 timesBeen thanked: 560 times
Tanya, that sounds just like me!
I don’t find it confusing any more, but I used to.
It’s just that we’re all on a sliding scale.
Gender isn’t binary – there are effeminate men and butch females, as well as Alpha males and girly girls.
We’re all somewhere in our own niche.
Sexuality is different.
A man can be attracted to men and not want to wear women’s clothing.
A man can want to wear women’s clothing and admire the way women dress, and not feel attracted to men.
We are who we are, not some label that society chooses to give us!
- April 12, 2019 at 8:32 am #167810Tanya DaleParticipantRegistered On: February 10, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 127Has thanked: 379 timesBeen thanked: 180 times
Hi Tiffany, I had a new experience today. I was underdressed at work earlier this morning, I was wearing a bra and knickers under my drab. I met a female work colleague who I hadn’t seen for a while and we hugged. I’ve never hugged a woman when I’ve been wearing underwear and I was feeling feminine. I liked the hug but I felt different than if I’d hugged her when I was only in drab. This made me think about lesbian feelings. I don’t know but I know I liked the different feeling. I’m not explaining this well but I don’t have feelings for men when I’m dressed, maybe I do have feelings for women. Weird? Tanya.
- April 12, 2019 at 9:29 am #167818Erica InsideParticipantRegistered On: April 10, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 109Has thanked: 253 timesBeen thanked: 135 times
I am trying to figure out a lot of things. 1 is I would live to be treated like a woman by a big guy. The other thing i am working on is not feeling the need to define it. I love women. I am turned on by being a woman and if I over think it my brain starts to hurt.
- April 12, 2019 at 8:50 am #167812ParticipantRegistered On: April 10, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 60Has thanked: 105 timesBeen thanked: 154 times
It is hard to explain! I don’t drive down the street or go to the store and see a man and think o what a hunk of sexiness truth is I hardly notice men at all. And when I dress up the feelings don’t change I Have on the other hand been attracted to a few very passable CDs and lady boys which in turn made me have sexual curiosity and desires for them but idk I guess I’m confused on what that’s called or identified as.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.