Viewing 45 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

After all these decades I still get a sexy buzz on thinking and acting on my crossdressing impulses. It’s not exactly like heterosexual intimacy. It’s more like a special lightening energy. I feel elevated, energised and I seem to float.

How about you?

I use to get really turned on. But since I have finally settled on the crossdressing path and not going down the transgender path I just love the dressing up side of things and see it as more of and art and a challenge.  One that I revel in and I love seeing how others go about it as well.

Anonymous

This poll could get interesting! How many of us are honest about the reasons we crossdress?

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Tho I am a “fair dinkum Aussie”, I think I’ll do what the Americans do.

“quote the Fifth”.

Caty

Janice
      Duchess

I voted yes but not for a sexual turn on. I dress in one form or another every day, mostly fully dressed.
      My turn on is the thrill of expressing my femininity and the flush that comes over me when I look in the mirror. I feel whole and can’t help but keep smiling.

Anonymous

I voted Yes, I do not dress 24/7 but when i do i do get turned on. Thank god for Gaffs 😉

Even after all the years of me being Paula, I still get an elevated mood when I am dressing for going out to have a special night, whether it’s just dancing or having some time out and away from my normal day to day.  It helps if later I meet someone that I might be interested in for later activities, or just an old friend and I bumping nto each other and having a little time together.

PaulaF

Yes I get aroused when I dress, when I was a teen and would dress it turned me on then. Now it’s not the same because I’ve been going further and have gotten better at dressing. I still do dress sometimes and do the things I did as a teen when dressed.

Anonymous

I started dressing pre puberty so it wasn’t a sexual turn on, just an elevated sense of well being, so I voted no.  But during puberty, it was all hormones and sexual tension.  Since I’ve been dressing for about 60 years, the turn on has turned off.  I now under dress almost daily and full on enfemme at least two or three times a week.  The thought of dressing sends an endorphin rush that translates to a super relaxed state once I’m dressed.

Anonymous
      Lady

Yes I do get turned on sexually at times from my crossdressing whether underdressing or full femme. However it is not constant and a lot of the time it just feels normal or just a slight elevation in sexual awareness.

Rachel

I voted NO!! With age, and since I have decided to transition, I view dressing feminine as my normal. My clothing does not turn me on, I just enjoy pretty, feminine things as I know I am a girl in a boys Nasty, Ugly body. When I was in my teens and twenties I did a LOT of sexual experimentation with both men and woman en femme, but it wasn’t the clothing doing the trick. But to each their own, whatever does it for you, just be honest with yourself and your partners.

Although its not my reason for dressing or wanting to be more femme, there is a certain sexual aspect to it. I hope it never goes away.

Aoife
      Lady

It’s the dirty truth of it I guess. While people on the outside assume it’s just a turn-on, we know it isn’t JUST that, but unfortunately for most of us, it is undeniably at least a small part of it.

Wouldn’t be here if it didn’t, and I honestly don’t think anyone else would be either.

Anonymous

Not anymore now that I am nearly 75 years old, but when younger (< 65) I invariably got turned on. But I do get a bit of a buzz when dressed en femme (the pink fog or haze or whatever you want to call it).

Anonymous

Of course it does, but I accept for some gurls it is more about their female personality feeling more comfortable in female clothes. I suspect these ladies could go onto transition later in life. For me the sexual buzz of others seeing me as a woman is heaven especially if it is guys. So despite wanting to be with a woman as a man  when I am Sandra who knows what might happen lol. x

There use to be a sexual turn on, often leading to self pleasure. However something happened just recently when I had an extended time to freely dress. I determined that there wouldn’t be any self pleasure connected with my time to be me.

Dressing became different when I separated it from the turn on component. It is like I “broke through” to a deeper level of self acceptance.

As I continued to dress during this time, I discovered the deep satisfaction of simply being me. I found feeling right; feeling at peace with my femme self expression was so special that any physical turn on was superfilous.

My dressing has taken on a new purpose and with that purpose a fuller understanding of who I am as a person is my reward; my “turn on” if you will.

That is definitely a yes question,

It is not all sexual turn on though, some of it is a mental turn on.
      By this I mean It does make me feel sexy and thats a big reason I do it however it also makes me feel very pretty and happy.

I know some just feel feminine deep down but I must say I am not that person.
      I do it more for the cloths and shoes I guess.
      I do love being feminine but I do still like my guy side at times.
      Maybe it would be different if I could be femme full time.

I guess we all have slightly different reasons for who we are.

Patty

Anonymous

Dressing was a turn-on in the beginning, and somewhat when I started anew about three years ago. But since that distraction has left me, I find the urge to dress stronger than ever; I even think about being Bettylou full-time.

Yes but there are a lot of qualifiers to that statement.  It’s a mixture of emotions and feelings. Dressed up I feel sexy, pretty, and feminine. In this way I’m more turned on if you will and that in turn changes how I would act towards others if I wasn’t so far in the closet. I imagine if I would go out in public dressed I’d feel more confident and flirty.  Maybe something I should look at persuing more actively this year.

The answer is yes. Although it is more complicated than a yes or no question. I only know this for sure and that it’s okay to get turned on by dressing.

Have fun

Dana 💋❤️

Anonymous

About 5 or 6 years ago, I realized that dressing wasn’t just about being sexually aroused. It was still enticing because I associated the pleasure of sex with the wearing of clothes for so long. I have realized lately that the reason I wasn’t sexually aroused with dressing was because it was the natural expression of my Genevieve self.

What I find now is that I get excited to dress because I get to see myself. That causes a biological and physical reaction, but it isn’t about achieving a sexual climax. It is about being so happy with myself and the feel of my clothes aren’t sexually arousing as much as they are emotional fulfilling.

I get a total rush dressing Harietta. I sometimes get hot flashes. I love feeling feminine.

voted yes.  clothes are just clothes to be sure and therefore, it’s not the clothes that are hot and sexy and ummm stimulating.

but pretty much all expressions of M to F gender bending turn me on, so it’s a definite yes.

and oh yeah, the clothes ARE kinda hot and sexy too 😉

Kimmie
      Lady

EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

how to answer this….? yes and no
      I get turned on by the feeling of being dressed, the sexy clothes – my clothes i fit into sexy clothes definitely turns me on
      as a larger gurl, its difficult to find shoes/booties
      so i worry about every piece i buy

makeup makes me very aroused, even when i watch my wife apply hers.. applying mine is not quite common enough yet for it not to cause arousal

the same feeling of being dressed also makes me very anxious
      my kids might see, and understandably cause feelings of confusion
      I live in a smallish community and have a public life that may cause issues

rambling through a yes/no question is not how i expected this to go

Anonymous

Of course appearing beautifully adorned puts me into and elevated state that I love. None the less it is also definitely a sexual turnon. I do an internal tuck and when I let my little joey out of the pouch after an outing for shopping or hair styling there is usually a creamy …mess?

I also find the notion of dating a GG while in femme mode very erotic and stimulating. This past summer a styliste took me to lunch after doing my hair. Arm in arm down the street….footsies under the table, a huge hug and air kisses and ear whispers when we parted….Good thing I was wearing a flowy print skirt with a crynolin…my tuck didn’t stand a chance…just sayin’

Patty Phose
      Duchess

When I first began dressing fully fem in my teens, I would get so excited just thinking of my next clothing purchase and wearing it. The sexy shoes, the silky, shiny sheer to waist pantyhose, the pretty bras and panties, the beautiful, short leg showing dresses, the pretty hair that flowed about my face and shoulders. I wanted it all. I would be buying these things with my hands trembling, my heart racing and just wanting to get home to put them on.

I would put on my clothes, continuing to shake and tremble. I was living a lifelong dream and fantasy to be wearing all these things, finally. I was flush with excitement and anticipation. I would look at myself in a mirror and be amazed. There was a tall, sexy girl looking back at me. I felt satisfaction, relief, peace, and contentment. But I also felt extreme excitement, a rush and so many different thrills. An intense erotic thrill being one of them and the most powerful.

I was turned on by the girl I had become. I wanted to get her out to be seen. That took getting past a lot of fears and chickening out many times. When I finally did and got bolder each time, the thrills and excitement increased. When I went to a Halloween Party dresses, I was amazed at the attention I got. That was incredibly thrilling with intense erotic thrills and rushes.

For a couple of years, I sought out those thrills and for those who would help satisfy me. I got lots of willing takers. It was so many crazy and amazing experiences, talking me where I never figured I would go.

Anonymous

When I was young definitely, I was in puberty a warm humid breeze set me off, right. As it went on it became less sexual, more of a high from the release of being me but there was and always will be a sexual side to it.

Anonymous

I had to put yes. As many of you have said the teen and preteen years were ones of self pleasure and discovery. I used to dream about being a pretty girl and doing the things young girls did. As I got older and accepted that I was a crossdresser there was a transition to the thoughts and feelings dressing gave me. I wanted to see how girly I could look and try to see if i could pass. I never got that good. Now I just try to do what I can to feel comfortable in my own skin. I do still do the deed from time to time. I also very much enjoy incorporating my dressing into my sexual play with my wife when she allows it.

Leah
      Baroness

I started dressing as a little kid before i knew anything about sexual turn on’. It was exciting back then, and is still exciting to this day. Whether it is buying lingerie or clothes, talking about dressing up, and actually dressing up.  It certainly makes thins hotter and sexier!

Anonymous

Leah,

Yes, I remember that feeling. Trying on my mother’s nightie/slip and wondering what the rather nice feeling in my groin was! Gilly

Robin Snow
      Duchess

In a nutshell,  YES.

The actual act of dressing just feels natural and does nothing for me, sexually speaking.   It’s more the anticipation or the recap of dressing that gets me going.

Robin

Anonymous

Great question. For me it is a definite yes. It seems to open up so many new feelings and thoughts for me. I haven’t explored them fully yet, but hoping to try someday.

Brandi
      Lady

It was, has, and always be a sexual thing. The feelings then are still the feelings now.

I know I am a MIAD so I am not fooling myself but added some props to keep these moments stay sexual and pleasuring.

MMMMM for now,

Brandi

I still get a buzz out of dressing which could be described as a ‘turn on’.  Especially when trying on a newly purchased item of clothing or pulling on a stocking over a freshly shaved leg or when putting on my favourite perfume.  How could this not be sexy for both crossdressers and GGs.  But to me, dressing is so much more than a sexual thing.  I feel more confident and relaxed when dressed and I feel like the woman I would like to be; the sexual aspect is just a bonus.

I definitely do, but like other girls have mentioned, it is different to how it used to be. Those driving urges to ‘do something about it‘ have fortunately receded however.

When I came out to my partner and openly started dressing more and more often, I wondered if I would lose those feelings of sexual excitement as I became used to the feel and look of  the clothes I had previously worn in exciting, secret moments. I am very happy that two and a half years later and dressing almost full-time at home, I still get a thrill as I pull on my pantyhose in the morning and thereafter, throughout the day, experience an almost constant buzz; I still enjoy the sensations of the clothing against my skin and catching a glimpse of my reflection in a window or as I pass a mirror. Is this ‘euphoria’?

The biggest difference I have found is that by being well tucked every day (can’t have anything ruining the look of a tight pencil skirt, after all 😀 ), I can suppress any urges to act upon my sexy feelings. It’s part will-power, part desire to maintain the illusion of feminine perfection (or as close as I can get lol), but it feels absolutely incredible and I feel like I’m being such a good girl! 😀

Maybe more so when I was younger, but now I am just excited to release my true self.  I love how I look as a woman much more confident and so much happier

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I was one that dressed when a child with no idea of what a ‘turn on’ was. I agree that during puberty that there was thrill then in among all the other emotions going on. But once that passed it was more about the thrill of being able to dress and being able to express myself as the person I want to be over riding anything sexual.

J J
      Lady

Yes, I still do even after over fifty years of dressing. It has changed with time, but I still enjoy the erotic and sensual nature of dressing but am perfectly content to dress just for the pleasure of dressing itself.

My first time dressing was just out of curiosity and something fun to do, but it ended unexpectedly in an orgasm. No doubt that burned a certain pleasure into my mind. I didn’t even think about dressing for many years until one day randomly decided to wear my soon-to-be wife’s panties/which also ended in phone sex with her. For quite some time after all my dressing was just lingerie for the bedroom, and once again it all ended with sexual relations.

I tell my wife she has been a major reason for my dressing since the sex is always so good when dressed (and when not dressed as well.) Over time I began dressing more and more and to a greater degree with her or by myself and these days it may or may not end in the bedroom,  but my wife is still responsible for reinforcing my dressing because anytime I wear something new with her, say high heels or a new dress she is so great in bed.

So, yes there is still plenty of arousal, but these days I may wear a skirt or dress around the house just like I would wear shorts and a tee shirt which does not end in ned and I am very happy and content with that as well.

Evie Wonder
      Duchess

Crossdressing for me is always erotic in some way. Feminine dressing, even just underdressing, always puts me in touch with my body. Whether it is the feeling of intimacy with myself, the way certain garments hug my body, the feel of fabric against my skin, or my posture and the way I move when wearing a waist cincher and heels. I know many of you have described similar feelings. It is not always sexual, but is is undeniably erotically charged and simultaneously comforting.

Eve

When I was younger, getting my girl on excited me greatly! As I got older the excitement remained but, the way I got excited changed. Instead of being excited at what I was seeing in the mirror, the excitement changed to trying to see if I could create a look and persona that would excite prospective admirers. When this happened it was of all my feminine experiences, most pleasing and very femininely affirming.

Not sure I qualify to answer this question because I’ve never considered myself to be crossdresser. But I do only wear girl clothes so I will answer anyway. No I don’t get turned on sexually by wearing my clothes but I always do feel sort of exhilarated  wearing them.

From the first pair of tights and panty’s it has always been a certain form of excitement for me. As I have gotten older there is still that excitement for me when I don’t have to work the next day and the night before I so look forward to getting up in the morning and getting dressed for most of the day. With the cooler weather here now I’m looking forward to different clothes that have been put away from summer. So yes even being in my mid 60’s, I do still get turned on, but in a different way….

Rachel
      Lady

Crossdressing turns me on, but in a much different way than it did when I first started and was a “Hairy guy in panties” I can literally feel the stress leave my body when I fully feminize

I answered no to this old poll but I do like and enjoy looking good in my clothes.  Thanks,  Marg

Viewing 45 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?