- October 27, 2020 at 1:15 am #399230Grace ScarlettParticipantRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 22Replies: 583Has thanked: 3276 timesBeen thanked: 2971 times
Hello girls….and happy Halloween!!
This must have come up before, so apologies in advance ..but I have only been here a few months, so I would love your thoughts….
Okay….. it’s the season of the witch, closely followed by Christmas ” miracle” time……so if you were granted a wish to change just ONE part of you…..( nicer legs, smaller feet, not so tall….a bust!!!, button nose…you get the idea!! )….sorry, saying you want to look like Marilyn Monroe doesn’t count…..just ONE thing girls…..
To start you off,
I would so love not to have to shave my damn face every day……imagine never having body hair!!!.dreamy
Ok…over to you ladies….grace xx
- November 10, 2020 at 11:51 am #405083DeeAnn HopingsParticipantRegistered On: November 10, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 676Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 1655 times
- October 30, 2020 at 9:09 pm #400866DeeAnn HopingsParticipantRegistered On: November 10, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 676Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 1655 times
I have very little body hair, so that’s out.
I don’t mind wearing breast forms, so boobs are out.
I think if I had to choose it would be arthritis-free joints. That would mean that I could wear heels taller than 3”, do up my bra in the back, be able to put on earrings for pierced ears and do back zippers.
Works for me…
- October 31, 2020 at 1:12 am #400900
- October 28, 2020 at 7:28 pm #399973Paula FParticipantRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 651Has thanked: 1193 timesBeen thanked: 2312 times
A complete facial redo would be nice, which should take care of the facial hair, and since we can pick more than one, a slimmer waist, which would naturally enhance my hips. I think above all else, trade the boys for a nice set of ovaries just full of that magical estrogen.
- October 28, 2020 at 5:50 am #399722
- October 28, 2020 at 3:59 am #399679Rachel CrossParticipantRegistered On: October 13, 2020Topics: 19Replies: 155Has thanked: 919 timesBeen thanked: 803 times
id change my age. when i was younger i had a rounder butt, fuller lips, flatter stomach and more hair. so that would be a big win. now i’d like a flatter stomach, but i think cold sculpting can fix that. going to try that someday. hair removal is posable. id like pretty eyes. maybe blue or green. got brown now. i love beautiful eyes.
- October 28, 2020 at 3:27 am #399674Amanda WoodsParticipantRegistered On: November 26, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 33Has thanked: 49 timesBeen thanked: 158 times
- October 28, 2020 at 2:32 am #399664stephanie plumbParticipantRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 97Replies: 889Has thanked: 1049 timesBeen thanked: 3338 times
I have had a rethink about the face thing. I would have to go round in man’s clothes with a very pretty face. It might draw some unwanted attention.
So I will go for a more mature but feminine face. Cate Blanchett will do. Though I am having difficulty picturing myself trimming my nose hairs before shaving off the stubble.
- October 27, 2020 at 10:19 am #399410Deborah SullivanParticipantRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 360Has thanked: 1443 timesBeen thanked: 1228 times
We all look and feel the chest is important and it is but we neglect the bum which is equally as important for producing the figure we all want. Worth investing in a good hip and butt garment with silicone and look and feel the difference
- October 27, 2020 at 10:03 am #399407LeslieParticipantRegistered On: September 14, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 79Has thanked: 447 timesBeen thanked: 326 times
I kind of have two things that I would love to change. And I blame my mother for both of them. Most of all I would love to have nicer lips, mine at best just make a slight slash across my face, my mother’s lips. I don’t really think that the filler products work well or are particularly safe so that isn’t an option. The other thing I would love to change is my hair. It is fine and starting to thin out, again my mother’s hair. But it is still mostly black with just a bit of grey at the temples so not so bad for 75. Of course mom’s was pretty much the same until she was in her late eighties. And I have found someone who can style mine so that it is laying better, right now it is a short version of Meryl Streep’s look. So maybe I don’t have anything I would want to change! I’m lovely just the way I am!!
- October 28, 2020 at 1:11 am #399645
- October 27, 2020 at 9:34 am #399397EmilyParticipantRegistered On: April 30, 2016Topics: 16Replies: 590Has thanked: 3097 timesBeen thanked: 1538 times
Reminds me of an old joke.
Question: Do theses pants make my butt look big?
Answer: It’s not the pants.
yes, I was stupid enough to reply to that question with that answer to my wife. I heard a comedian say it and thought it was funny. Wife didn’t.
Seriously though, great question. You did say the limit for answers was 50 right? That should be enough. If I had pick one it would be a full head of hair. I love my wigs but they can be a bit of a bother sometimes. Especially in the summer heat.
Thanks as always for a fun question Grace!
- October 27, 2020 at 9:48 am #399405Grace ScarlettParticipantRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 22Replies: 583Has thanked: 3276 timesBeen thanked: 2971 times
we had a comedy in the U.K. some time back called the “Fast Show”…and one of the sketches always featured this woman asking ” does my bum look big in this”…great programme…….and no, it wasn’t 50!!!…
haha, grace x
- October 27, 2020 at 9:20 am #399395Bettylou CoxParticipantRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 1494Has thanked: 2516 timesBeen thanked: 4617 times
Good question. What I want is some natural padding on my butt and hips; but what I need the most is my feet resized from 13 W down to 10 or 11 Medium. Mama needs a new pair of shoes (or 3 or 4).
- October 27, 2020 at 8:51 am #399383ChloeCParticipantRegistered On: November 5, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 193Has thanked: 342 timesBeen thanked: 721 times
Well, since it’s just ‘one’ thing, body hair from a line from just below the nose to ear lobes to the back of the neck…and DOWN.
(see! includes facial, chest, stomach, arms, legs, goin, etc. etc.)
I’m a little lucky, I guess, as I still have a full head of hair, thinning a little, turning grey a little….okay a lot, but the real wish would be for at that other body hair to just migrate upwards and keep the ol’ noggin full and bushy. Sigh.
- October 27, 2020 at 8:04 am #399356
- October 27, 2020 at 8:02 am #399354
- October 27, 2020 at 7:00 am #399310Rei DurdenParticipantRegistered On: October 11, 2020Topics: 14Replies: 467Has thanked: 2919 timesBeen thanked: 1721 times
I’ll go with the face, yeah, if I can’t have a whole new one could I at least wish away the nose that arrives at appointments 1 minute before I do? That’d be great!
- October 27, 2020 at 6:28 am #399305Lynda JonesParticipantRegistered On: December 4, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 42Has thanked: 50 timesBeen thanked: 142 times
- October 27, 2020 at 6:04 am #399300Stevie SteinerAmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 26Replies: 628Has thanked: 2867 timesBeen thanked: 3066 times
The one part I would like to change most is the part between my forehead and my toes….
But I’m thinking you’re looking for something more specific. Lol.😁
I will accept shaving every day, tho I Hate it, if I could have curves… like hips. Please.
- October 27, 2020 at 5:59 am #399297Kelly TerryParticipantRegistered On: February 26, 2018Topics: 13Replies: 144Has thanked: 106 timesBeen thanked: 531 times
While goodbye to facial hair is high on the candidate list I can survive with shaving once a day so I think I would like to change my look to be more unisex. When in drab I would like people to have to look at me two-three times before they realise whatever I’m a man or women.
- October 27, 2020 at 5:47 am #399294Celeste StarreParticipantRegistered On: June 26, 2018Topics: 26Replies: 606Has thanked: 152 timesBeen thanked: 1659 times
- October 27, 2020 at 5:46 am #399293stephanie plumbParticipantRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 97Replies: 889Has thanked: 1049 timesBeen thanked: 3338 times
My boat-race. I can hide/disguise/enhance everything else.
Now give me Rachel Riley’s gorgeous looks and I could become a copy cat version of her. It would open doors , and let me go anywhere without being outed. Or any other (pretty) woman’s face would do.
Ahhh well – dream on – Shrek in a dress will have to do. 🐸
- October 27, 2020 at 5:21 am #399283Robin SnowParticipantRegistered On: May 7, 2019Topics: 19Replies: 211Has thanked: 1612 timesBeen thanked: 942 times
Kay, I’ve never had any luck with any kind of electric shaver on my face.
Okay girls here’s my list in no particular order….
- No facial hair and substantially less body hair
- Softer skin and hair
- A more curvy,feminine figure
- Smaller feet
- Large, super sensitive nipples (blush)
- More pronounced feminine facial features
Did I miss anything?
- October 27, 2020 at 5:12 am #399278Sharon WiltshireParticipantRegistered On: July 27, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 51Has thanked: 625 timesBeen thanked: 292 times
- October 27, 2020 at 4:24 am #399267Kay AndersonParticipantRegistered On: June 1, 2020Topics: 17Replies: 550Has thanked: 5544 timesBeen thanked: 2908 times
Yikes, ouch!! Lol how do you handle that Kay?? I can do once a day…for a few. After the third day I gotta let my skin rest for a day or two, or there won’t be any skin left!
I use a Norelco rotary shaver. And lots of moisturizer.
- October 27, 2020 at 6:02 am #399299Sa•man•thaFounderRegistered On: January 21, 2018Topics: 304Replies: 1442Has thanked: 6279 timesBeen thanked: 5110 times
Ah, well there ya go…an electric doesn’t tear your face up as badly its true. Usually I wet shave & get close to 24 hrs of smoothness from that, it grows back fastest on my chin… sometimes I’ll hit it with a norelco on the “off” days…
- October 27, 2020 at 4:18 am #399264FounderRegistered On: January 21, 2018Topics: 304Replies: 1442Has thanked: 6279 timesBeen thanked: 5110 times
Well hello Grace! Since you specified one thing I’ll have to go with facial hair also. There are a couple other things I’d change but this would prob be my #1
- October 27, 2020 at 7:58 am #399353ParticipantRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 22Replies: 583Has thanked: 3276 timesBeen thanked: 2971 times
- October 27, 2020 at 8:55 am #399384FounderRegistered On: January 21, 2018Topics: 304Replies: 1442Has thanked: 6279 timesBeen thanked: 5110 times
Sweet! Well in that case please sign me up for an orchie, a fuller head of hair and a prettier set of teeth! Thanks Grace!! Just like shopping or glasses of ale, it’s hard to stop at just one!! 🤪
- October 27, 2020 at 3:50 am #399260Joanne JacksonParticipantRegistered On: May 26, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 86Has thanked: 198 timesBeen thanked: 367 times
- October 27, 2020 at 8:25 am #399367
- October 27, 2020 at 2:39 am #399239Candy CanParticipantRegistered On: October 19, 2018Topics: 33Replies: 117Has thanked: 225 timesBeen thanked: 555 times
- October 27, 2020 at 9:06 am #399390
- October 27, 2020 at 2:27 am #399235Kay AndersonParticipantRegistered On: June 1, 2020Topics: 17Replies: 550Has thanked: 5544 timesBeen thanked: 2908 times
Yes, my facial hair I would love to be gone! The afternoon stumble causes some dysphoria. I shave my face at least twice a day. Sometimes three times.
- October 27, 2020 at 5:37 am #399289stephanie plumbParticipantRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 97Replies: 889Has thanked: 1049 timesBeen thanked: 3338 times
- October 27, 2020 at 4:14 am #399263FounderRegistered On: January 21, 2018Topics: 304Replies: 1442Has thanked: 6279 timesBeen thanked: 5110 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.