- October 27, 2020 at 1:15 am #399230AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 58Replies: 1706Has thanked: 7773 timesBeen thanked: 9370 times
Hello girls….and happy Halloween!!
This must have come up before, so apologies in advance ..but I have only been here a few months, so I would love your thoughts….
Okay….. it’s the season of the witch, closely followed by Christmas ” miracle” time……so if you were granted a wish to change just ONE part of you…..( nicer legs, smaller feet, not so tall….a bust!!!, button nose…you get the idea!! )….sorry, saying you want to look like Marilyn Monroe doesn’t count…..just ONE thing girls…..
To start you off,
I would so love not to have to shave my damn face every day……imagine never having body hair!!!.dreamy
Ok…over to you ladies….grace xx
- November 10, 2020 at 11:51 am #405083
- October 30, 2020 at 9:09 pm #400866DeeAnn HopingsDuchessRegistered On: November 10, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 779Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 2097 times
I have very little body hair, so that’s out.
I don’t mind wearing breast forms, so boobs are out.
I think if I had to choose it would be arthritis-free joints. That would mean that I could wear heels taller than 3”, do up my bra in the back, be able to put on earrings for pierced ears and do back zippers.
Works for me…
- October 31, 2020 at 1:12 am #400900AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 58Replies: 1706Has thanked: 7773 timesBeen thanked: 9370 times
All those everyday things you could do with one wish granted…..oh, if only I could
1 user thanked author for this post.
- October 28, 2020 at 7:28 pm #399973Paula FDuchessRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 14Replies: 1083Has thanked: 14655 timesBeen thanked: 4287 times
A complete facial redo would be nice, which should take care of the facial hair, and since we can pick more than one, a slimmer waist, which would naturally enhance my hips. I think above all else, trade the boys for a nice set of ovaries just full of that magical estrogen.
- October 28, 2020 at 5:50 am #399722
- October 28, 2020 at 3:59 am #399679AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 29Replies: 244Has thanked: 1463 timesBeen thanked: 1425 times
id change my age. when i was younger i had a rounder butt, fuller lips, flatter stomach and more hair. so that would be a big win. now i’d like a flatter stomach, but i think cold sculpting can fix that. going to try that someday. hair removal is posable. id like pretty eyes. maybe blue or green. got brown now. i love beautiful eyes.
- October 28, 2020 at 3:27 am #399674
- October 28, 2020 at 2:32 am #399664stephanie plumbBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 152Replies: 2079Has thanked: 3308 timesBeen thanked: 9645 times
I have had a rethink about the face thing. I would have to go round in man’s clothes with a very pretty face. It might draw some unwanted attention.
So I will go for a more mature but feminine face. Cate Blanchett will do. Though I am having difficulty picturing myself trimming my nose hairs before shaving off the stubble.
- October 27, 2020 at 10:19 am #399410Deborah SullivanDuchessRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 602Has thanked: 2629 timesBeen thanked: 2384 times
We all look and feel the chest is important and it is but we neglect the bum which is equally as important for producing the figure we all want. Worth investing in a good hip and butt garment with silicone and look and feel the difference
- October 27, 2020 at 10:03 am #399407LeslieLadyRegistered On: September 14, 2020Topics: 17Replies: 194Has thanked: 1601 timesBeen thanked: 873 times
I kind of have two things that I would love to change. And I blame my mother for both of them. Most of all I would love to have nicer lips, mine at best just make a slight slash across my face, my mother’s lips. I don’t really think that the filler products work well or are particularly safe so that isn’t an option. The other thing I would love to change is my hair. It is fine and starting to thin out, again my mother’s hair. But it is still mostly black with just a bit of grey at the temples so not so bad for 75. Of course mom’s was pretty much the same until she was in her late eighties. And I have found someone who can style mine so that it is laying better, right now it is a short version of Meryl Streep’s look. So maybe I don’t have anything I would want to change! I’m lovely just the way I am!!
- October 28, 2020 at 1:11 am #399645AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 58Replies: 1706Has thanked: 7773 timesBeen thanked: 9370 times
You don’t want to change anything…surely you are a ” collector’s item”
Well done happy girl!!
1 user thanked author for this post.
- October 27, 2020 at 9:34 am #399397EmilyLadyRegistered On: April 30, 2016Topics: 22Replies: 780Has thanked: 4465 timesBeen thanked: 2542 times
Reminds me of an old joke.
Question: Do theses pants make my butt look big?
Answer: It’s not the pants.
yes, I was stupid enough to reply to that question with that answer to my wife. I heard a comedian say it and thought it was funny. Wife didn’t.
Seriously though, great question. You did say the limit for answers was 50 right? That should be enough. If I had pick one it would be a full head of hair. I love my wigs but they can be a bit of a bother sometimes. Especially in the summer heat.
Thanks as always for a fun question Grace!
- October 27, 2020 at 9:48 am #399405AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 58Replies: 1706Has thanked: 7773 timesBeen thanked: 9370 times
- October 27, 2020 at 9:20 am #399395Bettylou CoxDuchessRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 20Replies: 2106Has thanked: 4217 timesBeen thanked: 7566 times
Good question. What I want is some natural padding on my butt and hips; but what I need the most is my feet resized from 13 W down to 10 or 11 Medium. Mama needs a new pair of shoes (or 3 or 4).
- October 27, 2020 at 8:51 am #399383ChloeCDuchessRegistered On: November 5, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 306Has thanked: 726 timesBeen thanked: 1274 times
Well, since it’s just ‘one’ thing, body hair from a line from just below the nose to ear lobes to the back of the neck…and DOWN.
(see! includes facial, chest, stomach, arms, legs, goin, etc. etc.)
I’m a little lucky, I guess, as I still have a full head of hair, thinning a little, turning grey a little….okay a lot, but the real wish would be for at that other body hair to just migrate upwards and keep the ol’ noggin full and bushy. Sigh.
- October 27, 2020 at 8:04 am #399356
- October 27, 2020 at 8:02 am #399354
- October 27, 2020 at 7:00 am #399310Rei DurdenBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: October 11, 2020Topics: 21Replies: 803Has thanked: 4991 timesBeen thanked: 3337 times
- October 27, 2020 at 6:28 am #399305AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 42Has thanked: 50 timesBeen thanked: 147 times
- October 27, 2020 at 6:04 am #399300Stevie SteinerAmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 49Replies: 1169Has thanked: 5413 timesBeen thanked: 6034 times
The one part I would like to change most is the part between my forehead and my toes….
But I’m thinking you’re looking for something more specific. Lol.😁
I will accept shaving every day, tho I Hate it, if I could have curves… like hips. Please.
- October 27, 2020 at 5:59 am #399297Kelly TerryLadyRegistered On: February 26, 2018Topics: 20Replies: 237Has thanked: 228 timesBeen thanked: 967 times
While goodbye to facial hair is high on the candidate list I can survive with shaving once a day so I think I would like to change my look to be more unisex. When in drab I would like people to have to look at me two-three times before they realise whatever I’m a man or women.
- October 27, 2020 at 5:47 am #399294
- October 27, 2020 at 5:46 am #399293stephanie plumbBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 152Replies: 2079Has thanked: 3308 timesBeen thanked: 9645 times
My boat-race. I can hide/disguise/enhance everything else.
Now give me Rachel Riley’s gorgeous looks and I could become a copy cat version of her. It would open doors , and let me go anywhere without being outed. Or any other (pretty) woman’s face would do.
Ahhh well – dream on – Shrek in a dress will have to do. 🐸
- October 27, 2020 at 5:21 am #399283Robin SnowLadyRegistered On: May 7, 2019Topics: 19Replies: 226Has thanked: 1862 timesBeen thanked: 1029 times
Kay, I’ve never had any luck with any kind of electric shaver on my face.
Okay girls here’s my list in no particular order….
- No facial hair and substantially less body hair
- Softer skin and hair
- A more curvy,feminine figure
- Smaller feet
- Large, super sensitive nipples (blush)
- More pronounced feminine facial features
Did I miss anything?
- October 27, 2020 at 5:12 am #399278SharonLadyRegistered On: July 27, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 105Has thanked: 853 timesBeen thanked: 581 times
- October 27, 2020 at 7:53 am #399347AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 58Replies: 1706Has thanked: 7773 timesBeen thanked: 9370 times
- October 27, 2020 at 4:24 am #399267AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 19Replies: 700Has thanked: 8063 timesBeen thanked: 3844 times
Yikes, ouch!! Lol how do you handle that Kay?? I can do once a day…for a few. After the third day I gotta let my skin rest for a day or two, or there won’t be any skin left!
I use a Norelco rotary shaver. And lots of moisturizer.
- October 27, 2020 at 6:02 am #399299Sa•man•thaManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: January 21, 2018Topics: 474Replies: 1802Has thanked: 8115 timesBeen thanked: 7289 times
Ah, well there ya go…an electric doesn’t tear your face up as badly its true. Usually I wet shave & get close to 24 hrs of smoothness from that, it grows back fastest on my chin… sometimes I’ll hit it with a norelco on the “off” days…
- October 27, 2020 at 4:18 am #399264Managing AmbassadorRegistered On: January 21, 2018Topics: 474Replies: 1802Has thanked: 8115 timesBeen thanked: 7289 times
- October 27, 2020 at 7:58 am #399353AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 58Replies: 1706Has thanked: 7773 timesBeen thanked: 9370 times
- October 27, 2020 at 8:55 am #399384Managing AmbassadorRegistered On: January 21, 2018Topics: 474Replies: 1802Has thanked: 8115 timesBeen thanked: 7289 times
Sweet! Well in that case please sign me up for an orchie, a fuller head of hair and a prettier set of teeth! Thanks Grace!! Just like shopping or glasses of ale, it’s hard to stop at just one!! 🤪
- October 27, 2020 at 3:50 am #399260Joanne JacksonLadyRegistered On: May 26, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 87Has thanked: 217 timesBeen thanked: 404 times
- October 27, 2020 at 8:25 am #399367
- October 27, 2020 at 2:39 am #399239Candy CanLadyRegistered On: October 19, 2018Topics: 35Replies: 128Has thanked: 270 timesBeen thanked: 675 times
- October 27, 2020 at 9:06 am #399390AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 58Replies: 1706Has thanked: 7773 timesBeen thanked: 9370 times
That’s fine Candy, I think with boobs, it’s definitely ” buy one get one free”
2 users thanked author for this post.
- October 27, 2020 at 2:27 am #399235AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 19Replies: 700Has thanked: 8063 timesBeen thanked: 3844 times
- October 27, 2020 at 5:37 am #399289stephanie plumbBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 152Replies: 2079Has thanked: 3308 timesBeen thanked: 9645 times
- October 27, 2020 at 4:14 am #399263Managing AmbassadorRegistered On: January 21, 2018Topics: 474Replies: 1802Has thanked: 8115 timesBeen thanked: 7289 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.