Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author
      Natalie
      Lady

I set a big goal for myself and reached it.
      If I love cross-dressing so much and wanted more of it in my life,  I wanted to finally go out in the public where people can see me as me in a true sense. That’s been a goal I’ve had for years and finally got to experience it this year first hand, but I’ve been asking myself, would I have gone out in public all the times I have gone to different stores and places if I didn’t need a mask? It’s why I decided to go out finally in the public for the first time during this pandemic because it was a good time for someone like me that wants to go out but is afraid that they may be recognized but it still took guts from walking out the door for the first Time ever to eventually going to a public store where Lots of people can see you. Mask or no mask those two experiences were frightening and fun at the same time.

What are some other thoughts on the mask and has it made it easier for some crossdresses that aren’t quite ready to go out yet but now can because the mask makes it more of a real possibility

Thanks for reading

Natalie Moore

Hi Natalie We all have the same fears. Expressing your inner feelings to the outside world is very emotional It can be very  scary and exciting all at the same time. The thought of being recognized by some one you know just sends chills of freight through out my body. It never happened to me. I did notice one of my neighbors while out shopping but she did not recognize me at least i do not think she did . I have said it before we can not hide forever There is going to be something the littlest thing that will show others who you most identify with. I was sitting talking with my female cousin the other day. She is so aware of every thing female and male. She plays and lives by societies rules. I will say she is a girly girl and dresses and teaches her daughter to be a girly girl. I said something simple like” I really love my slip on’s while walking around the house” She did not studder She immediately said that is a very feminine thing to say.I truly enjoy talking with her but at the same time I fear is she see’s who i really am. I would love to go out shopping with her. There is no question about her gender. Her brain and body are in perfect alignment.  I learned we can not hide from everyone all the time dressed or not. Your identity will be recognized by those who are truly interested and if they choose to make you feel uncomfortable when they do recognize you dressed or not then shame on them. I do not use the word shame lightly. That word has haunted me my whole life. Just a few thoughts

Luv Stephanie

‘ss

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?