Viewing 30 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hey ladies

Danielle here. I love both parts of me. But sometimes I want to a woman for longer period of time weeks instead of days.

Love and hugs

Omg my crossdressing feelings are getting stronger buy the days and how much IM LOVING IT even when I’m not dressed I still have the urge and think how happy I really feel dressed .when I’m on way home from work I wear body mist I ALWAYS  have in my car .then I’m ready to be amber. On days off I’m amber all day and night .which is WONDERFUL

Hi Danielle. It Depends with me, its like being on two levels. My mood affects how i dress, if i feel down or stressed, then i tend to not bother purely down to lack of motivation, however in myself, my femme feelings are always there and if anything, have gotten stronger over time. At the moment, i am under quite a lot of stress, so i have not dressed as much as i would like, down to circumstances, but as i sit here typing this, i feel as highly Femme as i always am! 🙂

Love Fiona xxx

Rami Love
      Lady

My crossdressing is pretty much constant, the extent to which I crossdress depends on the days activity. I am always wearing women’s underclothes, panties and a compression camisole and as of recent lipstick. I do not own mens underclothing, ditched it all two years past. Where I go from there depends on the days activities. I have been doing a lot of guy type stuff and womens clothing just does not hold up or provide adequate protection for dirty man type work. So when occupied, the outer layer is always mens outerwear, heavy boots, coveralls, heavy cotton jeans, cotton work shirt and lets not forget the work gloves to protect my nails and hands. However when the dirty heavy man work is done, its to the shower and on goes the womens clothing. If in the presence of my SO or my adult children, my outer layer is limited to women’s yoga attire. 

My crossdressing urge is fairly constant,  it can fluctuate with my mood. If I am tired or overstretched  it fades off. I get to dress about once a week or occasionally more often, when some ‘home alone’ time comes up even if the urge has faded I dress anyway – I always feel much better for doing it 🙂

Anonymous

My desire/need to express my feminine side by crossdressing rolls in and out like the tide.

I have a strong feminine side that is always with me.  The urge to express that side and allow it to be more visible changes. I really do not know why or how it intensifies or when the tide will change but it always does.

I like the two tiger analogy and sometimes I worry that if I feed one tiger too much or too often it will devour the other.

Anonymous

For me, the urge/desire is present, always; but sometimes it seems stronger for no particular reason that I know.

Urges are up and down.  My “other” response was chosen because it’s not my mood that influences my urges, but opportunities and/or observations that kick up the drive.  As time has passed, I am frequently motivated by seeing ads for feminine outfits or shoes that are appealing.  When I see a nicely dressed women, I am dually draw to her beauty and to the style of her attire.  I am fascinated by the way feminine clothing enhances appearance beyond the practicality of simply covering the human body.  The pants, shirts, coats, and shoes that men wear can “look good,” but don’t elevate.  Not the way skinny jeans, silky pantyhose, five-inch stilettos, plunging v-necks, or a cinched waist can, individually or in the right combinations.  That’s my story and I’m stickin’ to it!

Anonymous

My urge to dress is always there. My jeans, don’t get pulled up over nice, grey, cotton boxer briefs, but they do over my periwinkle blue satin and lace panties. Cooler weather lets me get back into leggings. A cold beer, a little doobage, some Johnny Mathis and my little black dress, make for an enjoyable evening. Toy time comes a little later. Love

Problem I have is I mostly want to be a woman but only occasionally like being male…..and so here I sit some what dress as a guy (feminine undies) and thinking how wonderful it would be to be “dressed”…… Jamie wants her freedom……..

Anonymous

My urge is always there, I underdress every day and slide in some androgynous pieces here and there. Running shoes that are ladies, women’s jeans, my haircut, I have a page boy cut but can rough it up for guy mode or dress it up for regular mode. I love when I do get away and go full Heather, it just makes me feel right.

Anonymous

My urge seems to grow each year. I always have some women’s clothing on, be it panties everyday and bra everyday or thigh stockings. Jeans are always women’s the same for blouses and t-shirts. Being dressed makes me happy, very happy!

Carla

Dressing is always the object of my desire. Finding the time is the roadblock.

Anonymous

I share your pain sister.😘

Rose Hill
      Duchess - Annual

I’m lucky as I have a rotating work schedule so I have multiple days in a row where I’m off so I can spend time cross dressed if I want to.  The length  does vary by my mood as I find when I’m stressed or depressed I do try to dress more often , and I find that when I don’t,  or can’t for whatever reason I do try to make up for it when possible

DeLora
      Lady

My urge varies, at times is can be extremely strong, to the point that it is all I can think about. Other times it completely absent and seems alien to me.

An important part of accepting this side of me has been that I can now start to take control of the urge. I underdress most days to keep DeLora happy while I am at work. In bed I wear a night dress so I can fall asleep and wake as DeLora. This seems to reduce the frequency a which I experience the overpowering urge to dress.

My urge is fairly constant, but does not overwhelm. Sometimes I have to go 3-4 days unable to dress but this does not bother me as I know soon I can dress again. Plus underdressing helps.
      Davina

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I voted for “Other”, so I’ll explain. I think about dressing a lot of the time, I’ll see a lovely outfit on a lady, and think that I wish I knew where she got that, and as I’m walking around in a mall, I’m always looking in the stores and thinking about how nice some of the clothes look.

However!!! Some weeks ago I was camping in the North country, glamping as its’ sometimes called, as it was in a trailer that has running water, heat, and AC, though no need for AC of late. So, my point is that I was in total guy mode, undies and all. Didn’t want to take a chance on even wearing panties. So after a few days, I’m thinking to myself “Why am I so infatuated with dressing up, I don’t really need to” as I was perfectly happy being a regular guy. At the time, dressing up seemed to be so far removed, that I couldn’t understand it. Well, after being home for a few days, I had the place to myself, and I’m sure you can figure out what I did. Took off all my guy clothes and got fully dressed up!

Of course, like the rest of us, I still don’t understand this, but it does vary in intensity, though in general, I’m finding the desire to dress more often, and more completely.

Amy

This sounds like me.  Depends on what I doing and the time I have.  I’m traveling this week and should get some time to dress in the room and play with my new wig and get fully dressed thursday.  But I had the same opportunity last week and didn’t do a thing since I didn’t have too much time or know of a place to go.  I do like to underdress when i can though.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

It varies.  When I’m busy, I can get really focused on whatever I’m doing and not think about anything else.  I can go like that for several days or maybe a week.  Then the urge to dress hits me.  If I ignore it for long, dysphoria will creep in, and get progressively stronger until I give in.  The gaps are getting shorter and the urge to dress is getting stronger.  At some point, I expect I’ll be dressing most days.  It’ll be the new normal, and I’m okay with that.

I have periods where dressing doesn’t interest me. Maybe only two or three weeks. Often when I’m focused on other things. I rarely get periods where I’m desperate to dress any more though; being able to pretty much dress when I want means sometimes I can be happy just knowing that.

Hi everyone,
      I will share with all of you that I am in a committed relationship with one of our sisters. I always message her in the morning when I’m having coffee.
      With her love and encouragement I know and joyfully accept that my journey has led me to the knowledge that I am 50% a woman. The urge to crossdress is very consistent for me. Would like to do more of course but my circumstances don’t permit that. The messages with my wonderful and loving special someone sustains me.

Anonymous

My dressing matches my mental state. Happy and if the opportunity arises it’s on. Depressed and just can’t be bothered.

Hi Donna

I read your post and I think like you do. When I’m happy and have time, I can’t wait to get dressed en femme so that I can look feminine like genetic girls do .However when I’m in a depressed mood I just don’t want anything to do with it .Honestly if I’m depressed  going shopping for a new outfit usually changes the way that I feel especially if I find something that I can’t live without. SO Donna we’re a lot alike. Just wanted you to know that you aren’t alone with the way that you are.

A friend who knows

Janine

Hi Danielle, I thought I was a consistent CDer almost to the point of stuck in a rut. Can’t wait to get home from work on Thursday. Getting dressed till back to work Tuesday. Then the knee replacement surgery in June and I’m just getting back to dressing and really back to the way I was. I had lost the urge to Crossdress. It seamed to difficult to feel pretty heck I couldn’t even put pantyhose on. So now I’m getting back to it the urge to dress grows each week and I love it!

hugs, Stephanie

Anonymous

I think the reason my urges are always so strong is that I don’t get the opportunity as much as I like. I will be going to the cottage for a few days, I love knowing I can go up there and stay dressed until it is time to come home.

Danielle,

Your poll is confusing. You have asked a comparison question without providing a measure of comparison.

MacKenzie Alexandra

I couldn’t figure out how to answer for that very reason too!!!

Normally I can be happy with a day but sometimes I need more. Does that help

Hi Danielle,
      Right now, I’m at a peak since I came out to my wife Halloween night. Her first reaction was one of surprise, then full throated support. We ordered clothes,shoes, makeup, you name it! So how long this lasts, who knows? But for now, Lorrie lives in the light out of the closet!

Anonymous

interesting question, as in my case both yes and no as I have had periods in life when I had a very strong urge and dressed several times a week; late teens and during my “mid-life crisis” – today since going out in public since my mid-fifties it has all changed as I now only dress if having at least a day or better a few days to dress consequtively which now make me just feel warm and comfortable inside which gives me a very high level of self confidence; “I am a woman” yet I still like to be in my “male mode” sometimes a rather confusing situation!

Dressing is really the best medicine for whatever ails you.  When I’m dressed I’m just happier.  Don’t know why.  I would love to be 24/7.  And how do we kick the clothes habit?  I never bought a lot of male clothes but now I love shopping for Jennifer.  Lately I’ve been working toward big flowy skirts with petticoats.  I also find myself closely observing women for their makeup and hair.

Anonymous

Yes they do. Sometimes I get very stressed because I see pretty women or other crossdressers and want to experience what they are doing. I want the clothes, shoes and full looks. I want to go out and shop and enjoy my femme side. Other times I just want to lounge about in bra and panties. I get very frustrated because my opportunities are limited. My signifanct other has made it clear if her husband wanted to dress he wouldn’t be sticking around. So I do what I can when I can.

I want to dress and I want to go have a makeover and sit an drink coffee allowing my femme side to come out. When I do satisfy the urge it is so relieving and calming. I am . I guess I will satisfy my urges the best I can. Whether underdressed or fully I will try to satisfy the best I can. Sigh……

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Sometimes I feel I would like to dress but don’t. Other times I feel I absolutely must dress. I have to get my pantyhose, dress, heels, bra and wig on ASAP. Most of the time I am dressed though so I don’t have to wrestle with those urges and desires. It’s easier and so much nicer that way.

I voted they are the same, they do change with my mood, and other I’ll explain. Every two weeks I attend my local CD/TG support group meeting where I fully dress as a woman. When I’m able to keep this schedule, it sustains my CDing urges until the next meeting. I haven’t been able to attend a meeting since September 9, I’ve been missing it alot so that’s when dressing at home helps. I’ve also noticed that during full moon cycles, my CDing urges increase. My day to day urges never overwhelm me. If I’m home alone, I choose whether or not I want to get into my fem wardrobe. However, I always feel better when I’m wearing something.

ChloeC
      Duchess

My desire to cross-dress never changes all that much as it’s always there and been there, but the almost urgent need to cross-dress does come and go.  Mostly because over the years, at times I’ve learned to file the desire behind all the other things I really need to be doing.  If I could, I would stay dressed every day and night.  Or at least until I was tired of it.

Yeah, as if that would ever happen.  Okay, I don’t think that would ever happen, but like any good researcher I can’t say definitely until I’ve actually tried it.  Of course, I’m not sure how long I would have to stay dressed to be, you know, like totally sure it was what I wanted. A month? A year? The rest of my life?

Of course, if it went anywhere near that far, SRS would no longer be that far away.

As that old joke goes – why do you keep hitting yourself on your head? Because it feels so good when I stop.  In our case, it’s – why do you have this desire to cross-dress? Because it feels so good when I do!

Whilst I always have a desire to dress en-femme and would dress 24/7/365 if I could, the strength of my desire does fluctuate with my mood. If there is something I would like to do or feel excluded from doing something because I’m not a genetic female then my urge to dress femme increases.

I would also like to be treated like a woman by a significant other, to be submissive to him and to make love as a woman. I’m not sure however if this happened if I would really enjoy it. Perhaps a grass is greener thing?

Take care girls

(And Merry Christmas)

Anne-Marie.

Viewing 30 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?