• This topic has 34 replies, 27 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 28 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Robin Snow
      Duchess

Hi Ladies,

I read a post in another forum that got me thinking…

Does your SO know that you are active on the forum?

My wife knows I’m active on a CD forum or two. She really could care less. We don’t talk much about my CDing and she understands the forums are a great place for like-minded people to share their experiences. She simply can’t relate to any of my experiences.

-Robin

Anonymous

Yes, I’ve told her about CDH and I actually showed it to her as she thought it was sneeze site so I put it up and signed in and told her to take a look for herself. She was pretty impressed with the number of members, she really didn’t realize how many CD’s there are in the world.

I have not shared CDH with my bride – -not yet.  I’m not sure it would be a good idea, at this time.  Afterall, a girl needs a little privacy, now and then.   She graciously allows me “Kathy time”, and she even allows my pretty undies in the laundry.  We share the same family counselor and that has opened my bride’s mind to the why’s and what for’s of “Kathy”.  I still feel the need to have CDH as my own refuge.

Hi Robin Great question. You are right my wife could care less. In the past she would worry that something bad would happen to me when i would go out dressed.  I know she snoops and does look at what is going on in this site. I do catch her.. We can not underestimate our SO’s. They are very protective and territorial. Those SO’s who know about us. also know that some enjoy the company of men. That is the number one question from my wife when she found out. It is the number one question from most woman. It is only natural for them to ask that question.  Most of us want to express and feel like a woman but we want to share our lives with woman. It can be a bit confusing for them. This new world of the internet and all of us now having the ability to connect and share our thoughts and experiences is wonderful . Let’s not ruin it by adding sex to the picture.  There are plenty of sex sites. Sorry for rambling.  I know most ciscwoman are curious that is there nature and i love that part of them along with everything else. You truly have to love our SO,s .They know more than most of us think.at least mine does. Enjoy that wonderful gift we all recieved the feminine part of us. Luv Stephanie

Anonymous

Hi Robin , my wife knows I’m here but understands that it’s my space , she’s not looking to join or get involved . 😃😃

Yes, my wife knows i come hereto talk to others who might understand Bobbie better than her, but she has no inclination to explore the site herself.  Her acceptance of Bobbie trembles on a knife edge as it is unacceptable in our church (LDS) at least to her way of thinking

Sure, my gf knows. I share some of the threads, conversations and friendships with her

She finds some of topics interesting and enjoys seeing the pictures of some of you girls. I do at times go off on my own if I’m reading or trying to write something with depth or a more personal PM, but thats only because its easier for me to concentrate.

Well, I have been bless in this area. My wife is an active member here at CDH! We have a great support system here. If you have any questions please ask!

-SR-

Amy Myers
      Baroness

My wife also knows, and doesn’t mind. In fact she’s sitting beside me on the couch as I’m writing this. She knows I post pictures of myself here, and she’s even taken a few  of them.

Amy

Hi Robin,

My wife knows I am on here every night after work usually.

She is OK with me being on here But she doesn’t want anything to do with it and if I talk about a friend she isn’t really crazy about me sharing with her.

That is frustrating but at least I can be here with her tolerance, some have to hide it I guess.

Good topic Robin!

bless you on the sneeze site Heather.LOL

Just a little light humor.

Sorry I know corny joke.

My wife was worried to about what this site was about at first.

I think she doesn’t like it because she feels it fuels  my crosdressing need.

Patty

Seren
      Baroness

I shared some links including articles from here in the hope of helping my S/O understand what/why I am, but so far no further discussion since we had ‘the talk’ 3 weeks ago (I’m not sure if she’s purposely avoiding her private emails…)
      For me discovering this place was such a revelation, and a relief

S x

When I first found this site I told my wife about it.  She went on the site to see what it was about and the only thing I remember her saying was that you couldn’t tell by some of the pictures that they were men.  I explained it was a support site and was anonymous, her comment was that we agreed for me not to take my dressing out of the house.  She thought that me being here was taking it out of the house.  I didn’t argue with her about it.  I joined the site and didn’t tell her.  I don’t know if she knows or suspects I’m on here but I find it comforting being able to talk to the lovely friends I’ve made and chatting with everyone.  The support and advice are fantastic,  and being able to be supportive of others makes me feel good.  My therapist knows I’m here and thinks it is good for me.  My wife is tolerant of my dressing and has helped me purchase some clothes and taught me how to do my nails.  She does not want to see me dressed but does give Suzanne her private time.

Molly
      Duchess

Wow; Great topic;

My wife has an idea that I read the topics because every so often I mention them.   She has an account on here, but I’m not sure how much she looks on here.  I suspect not a whole lot.  I don’t think she realizes how much I read on this site.

I’m finding that some of my answers and comments are being self filtered censored because I would be concerned out the written word may be interpreted should she choose to read my responses, so in part I’m wondering how this knowledge affects me.

-Molly

Sort of! She know I visit such site. Have been for almost two decades. Some have disappeared. She probably only has a vague idea of what is discussed, however. Just so long as I do not leave clues such as my legal name, address, etc. (She does not want anyone to know!)

Araminta.

ive not told wife yet about site as she has made it clear not out of house well really think about my computer is not out of house ha ha thanks Robin

Stephanie

My wife knows about here but will not have a look, I think if she did she would would understand my dressing much better

Amanda Deike
      Baroness

Thank you Robin for this post!

My SO is my cd son (“daughter”) Missy.  I have shown her CDH and I tell her I come here to learn more about crossdressing and to communicate with the lovely members.  I allow her to come here and view the site without logging in.  And no, she does not know my password!  I think it is beneficial for her to see that what she is doing is by no means unique.  Fear not, I do monitor her internet activity, and she knows it.  I have caught her on one of the less desirable sites and there was punishment for that.  Teens will be teens, after all.

Robin Snow
        Duchess

Hi Amanda,

You are such an amazing mom!!!

-Robin

Hi Robin !

No my wife does not know about CDH. She knows I wear panties and that I love a mani-pedi and that I own a few colors of nail polish. She’s never seen my fingernails painted, just my toe nails. I’m thinking one day when the kids aren’t around I’ll paint my fingernails (with the peelable base coat) and find out what she thinks of that…

Hugs
      Autumn

Good luck, Autumn.  It’s always more difficult when you have to hide it from the kids.  My es and my daughter live I get her and my ex has stage IV breast cancer.  She is doing well now but when I first heard I was trying to figure out what I could take and still be stealth when she died so I could support my daughter without that issue blowing up sunce my kids are clueless

Sorry Bobbie that must be very difficult.

It is a bridge to be crossed in the future.  On the one hand just after loosing your mother is NOT a good time to find out your Dad is a crossdresser.  But I don’t even own any men’s underwear!  And I am still trying to get my ears pierced.  Fortunately my daughter is very body modest unlike her Dad who could easier a naturist.  Time will guide me.  Cherish those little ones.  I delivered both my children (against my better judgement but that’s another story). I can still remember when my daughter’s eyes opened and she looked into mine; she has owned me ever since. 🌹💋

Robin Snow
        Duchess

Hi Autumn,

I’ve worn nail polish on my toes quite a bit in front of my wife.  It’s generally a nude or a light pink.  She never said anything about it.  I’m never quite sure if she notices or not.  As part of our agreement I can not ask if she noticed the polish nor can I announce that I’m wearing it.  I’ve been thinking of trying those colors on my fingers for a few days.  It might be one of those better to ask  forgiveness moments … assuming she notices.

Cheers,

Robin

But Robin, red is sooooo pretty, it deserves to go on the toes….
          Mine are red right now.

Gwenn Liefde
      Baroness

Hi Robin,

Yes, my hubbie knows I am here. She encouraged me to come on, to help myself and to help others. I am glad that I joined. It’s given me better understanding and helps me not feel alone.

I find that there are are many of us Wives/SO’s on the site, coming from different perspectives and timeline on how long we’ve know. I think we can help each other and make it so we aren’t so alone in this.  If you are an Wife or SO of a CD, reach out to me, I am glad to help or just listen.

For CD’s, if you need help or want to gain better perspective, reach out to me too.

-Gwenn

Amanda Deike
      Baroness

Just a mom trying to bring her part-time daughter up right.  If anything, she will get to experience the female perspective first hand.

Rose Hill
      Duchess - Annual

yes my wife knows, luckily she does not mind it as I had to set up a desk for her  in the same room because she has to work from home  because of the virus situation

When I first signed up on CDH I wasn’t sure what I would find even after reading about it. I was also very reluctant to post a picture for a while. After being on here for such a short time I became very comfortable and found some friends in a community of very caring and helpful people.  I am very new to dressing but have a wonderful and supportive wife. With that said, I almost felt that I was cheating on her after chatting with other members even though there has never been any sexual overtones. I did tell her about CDH and it was a non issue. I felt relieved to have that in the open because honesty has been the cornerstone of this new journey we share. Best wishes to all…Stephanie

Yes, my wife knows and she has checked out the site a few times. She understands that this wonderful site is very important to me. I love connecting with my sisters whenever I can.

My wife doesn’t know about CDH nor how active I am on it. She also doesn’t know about my current level/state of dressing. She is quite adamant that she would not accept, support, nor want to be a part of any CD activity.

Leah
      Baroness

she does know about a cd place, but has not asked more than than.  I do send her some articles that apply to us

Valerie Kennedy
      Baroness

My SO does not know about this site. She is supportive of the CD side of me, but does not wish to participate. She does, when i ask, give some feedback with respect to pictures or new clothes. I realized it wasn’t fair for either her or for me to be the only person to share this with. We also had some other health related issues that made me realize life is too short and i should devote more time to the CD part of me, so i joined this site!

Valerie

Yes it was my wife who singed me up , and who posted the pics .Py xx.

Anonymous

Hi Robin,

My wife knows about CDH. I gave her my username and password so she can have a look at what I’m interested in and who I’m talking to. Its a way of keeping her in the loop in all my CD adventures.

-Caroline

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?