Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Girls just chatting with Donna she says to tell everybody here on CDH hello and Merry Christmas  ..

Stephanie

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Stephanie ,
      Please tell her we love her and wish her a Merry Christmas
      from all of us !
      Love Sylvia.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Sylvia.

Hi Stephanie,

Please reply with Enjoy the Merriest of Christmas’s.

Alice

Please convey my best wishes as well. I didn’t even know she was leaving. Never got to say goodbye.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Yes, I’ll wish her (and everyone else) a Merry Christmas too.

Also, all the best as she moves forward in her journey, and I will miss her too.

Amy

Hi Amy and a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year also  will say hello to her for you ..

Hugs Stephanie

So sad when she left. Send her my love and best wishes.

Fredrika

Wish she hadn’t left. Tell her hello from me, and Merry Christmas.

Bridgette

Brielle
      Lady

Hi Steph, please relay my best wishes for a happy Christmas and blessed new year to Donna – and these warm wishes to you as well of course. I feel as if I gained courage from her and so many others that have paved a way for me, and my heart is sad that I can’t see her beauty on this site. I do understand her need to “start fresh” but I will always feel an empty space here when I log on. >︿<

Thank you Brielle i will as many here contribute much to our way of life which (duh) is normal ha ha for us she was a treat like said as well as many others here past present and in our future..

Hugs Stephanie

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Thanks Steph. Hope you had a great Christmas and will have a great new year, wishing the same to Donna. Hope Donna finds all she needs/wants, she will be missed here. She will be welcome to pop in here any time she wants.

. . .Cassie

Hi Cassie will say hello tonight have a list of girls to give her and will hugs girl ..

Stephanie

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Stephanie, thanks for sharing Donna’s message.  I will miss her comments on my posts.  All the Best to her, Hugs, Krista.

Yes Krista as we all will miss her but she says will stop by from time to time and say hello will pass on your thoughts hugs girlfriend..

Stephanie

Happy holidays to you and Donna. She will be missed as so many others are missed also.

Beth

Will say hello tonight Beth got a list going ha ha hugs girlfriend and happy Holidays to you also ..

Stephanie

Hi Bobbisue will do collecting names to give her tonight hugs girlfriend..

Stephanie

Holly you are with me in the same boat miss her lots hugs back to you and Sissy .

Stephanie

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?