• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by J J.
Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Had an opportunity to dress today. I had an hour or so while my SO was out shopping. My SO had given me a little list of cleaning products to buy on may way back from dropping here off at the shops.  So for something different to do than my usual local walk round the neighbourhood I decided to go down to the local supermarket dressed and buy the items she wanted.

Once I got home I changed into a suitable outfit for a colder day:  navy dress with white dot pattern, 60d black tights, ankle boots, and a faux fur lined mustard coloured anorak. I took a couple of bags of items to donate to charity out to the car and then a short drive of a few minutes to the supermarket. Once I’d parked the car I put the bags in the donation bins and then walked up to the supermarket.

I picked up shopping basket on the way in, drat I had picked up two and one fell on the floor ! Keeping composed I picked it up gracefully and put in back in the stack.  On with the shopping, cleaning products are right at the back of the store so I had a good wander around while I was there; items found and I paid for them at the self service till. Off back to the car and I drove home without any problems.

Nice to be out dressed gain, no one gave me any funny looks so it seems I’ve got my look right  – another confidence boosting trip (driving and shopping).

• This topic was modified 1 year ago by Alicen Thairms.
      • This topic was modified 1 year ago by Alicen Thairms. Reason: correct spelling errors

I love going shopping dressed.  it is such a trill being and about as a female!

Lanna💋❤️

Hello Alicen, I am pleased that you went out to the supermarket dressed & that you enjoyed the experience, was this your first time out to the supermarket. I have been going out in public for some time now & going to the supermarket every week to get my shopping. I know a few of the ladies on the checkout tills quite well now & they usually ask me how am I doing, which is lovely. Yes, most people do not take any notice of you when going about normal shopping, dress casual or sensible is the answer & you will be ok.
      love Helenmarie

J J
      Lady

One of my early forays out in public was to a supermarket. It is a safe and comfortable place and is a good way to learn to relax and come to the conclusion that few notice and fewer even care if you are dressed.

I wore jeans, bright red nail polish and just light makeup, no different then just about any other woman in the store.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?