• This topic has 28 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Just little update ladies went to my Dr today this afternoon for followup from my bottom surgery. Checked things out and were surprised how good everything looking and healing inside and out.

Also said continue doing what been doing the dilation 3 times a day. But wanting me to move up to next dilation that little bigger on Thrusday.  Ok looking at that one saying to my self girl this going to be fun meant painful but can do it.

Hugs all

Donna

Hi Donna,

Congratulations on your good news!  Thanks for the update.

Alice

Anonymous

Welcome Alice

And thank you so much

hugs Donna

Paula
      Lady

Yes thanks for the update and as I and many have said  good news and congratulations!

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Paula.
        Anonymous

Welcome Paula glad to be able to do some updates on my journey  Will keep it going for sure. if any new comes up.

Donna

Very good to hear positive progress.

Thank you for the update Donna.

PaulaF

Anonymous

so welcome  is postive specially 5 days earlier for next size then 3 more to go then start again but twice a day.

Oh did ask dr about that Phantom pain saying could be some of that but will go away also nerves and such mending back to normal.

Donna

My friend said she had them but with decreasing occurrence and intensity, except for a couple of times, they were intense but passed quickly.

It is truly good to hear you are making good progress.

PaulaF

Anonymous

thank you again Paula know heard people saying that with arms and legs and all was looking at several articles on this for this type of surgery Interesting find on some saying no others saying yes.

Donna

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Donna ,

That’s great news !
      I’m happy for you that you are healing so well and are even ahead of schedule.
      I hope everything will continue to move along in the right direction and are looking forward
      for you to keep us updated on your progress.

Love Sylvia.

Anonymous

Thank you Sylvia  Seems like always had good luck for healing on things Just following my dr instructions and even doing more at times on the 3 times a day therapy sometimes do 4 or 5 I don’t know about the next size doing more maybe later on in time. lol  Thank all that been following my journey happy to share it all. when something new comes around.

Love and hugs

Donna

I’m very happy to hear you are doing well! I’m very happy for you!

Anonymous

thank you Vecca same too was happy to hear what Dr said and seen was happy so far.

Donna

Donna

So happy to see your doing ok.

I wasnt able to check on you cuz

Ive been in man mode at a Wisconsin deer camp for two weeks.

Full beard and ichtey scratchy back hair. I definitely like Christine better.

I support your decision

If I knew then what I know now, I would have become Christine in the 1980s.

well I just aged myself.

Anonymous

HI Christine thank you so much. Been very happy since going through with this and the pain is starting to go away still comes and go. but rather deal with the pain of this then the pain of not going through with my feelings and getting the outside to match my inner self.

Wishing the best as for age really no one is to old. Hope you were able to get some deer for those 2 weeks.

Hugs Donna

Leonara
      Ambassador

Hi Donna,
      Thank you for keeping us informed on your progress.
      Our prayers and healing energy for you is helping.
      You are our inspiration…. So glad that is working out for you..it was meant to be..
      Hugs, Leonara

Anonymous

So welcome Leonara was very happy that went through all this and my Dr is extremely happy going better then expected Will do my best when new things comes up and keep everyone updated. Just knowing personally love the new me. Will be happy in about month so can be able to do little more like light exorcise and able to left more then 5 pounds.  Parents been a great help and all. same for bf.

Hugs
        Donna

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Donna,

Glad for your good news. Hope your progress   Keeps going this well. Sounds like you are a rapid healer!

💕 Lara

Anonymous

Be like super girl now. heals fast  thank you Lara

Hugs
        Donna

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

So glad you are doing well.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

thank you so much Liara same here one week down starting on week 2 several more to go.

Hugs Donna

Donna,You are well on your way to finishing your quest.Congratulations.Girl,its time to put the pedal to the metal and dont look back.Good for you,you go girl.

Anonymous

thank you Michelle wish could speed it up more but going as fast as allowed. but am going forward little more speed once pass all the curves be faster.

Hugs Donna

Mandy Wife
      Baroness

Fab news Donna and well done – take it easy and don’t you be overdoing it while you are healing but so happy to hear you are doing so well xx

Anonymous

Thank you Mandy

Hugs Donna

Good to hear that everything is going well. Please don’t overdo the dilation, you may not have full feeling inside, especially not in the top. Let your doctor decide the speed of the post op care.

Its really exiting to read about your journey.

love and hugs Clarissa

Anonymous

thank you Clarissa Planning on not overdoing it for sure Know when to stop

Love and hugs

Donna

Anonymous

LOL I suppose but not my idea of spending longer in the bed. giggles. can be more or at least 3 times a day

Big hugs Donna

Anonymous

Thank you so much Steph few of my friends saying the same thing. Never to old to live your dream and true self.

Donna

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transitioning for Transsexual Women’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?