• This topic has 24 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Was able to take a longer lunch today from work due to Dr visit everything was good did get a work order to go back to my normal job starting tomorow.  On condition was told to don’t over do something if need help get it.  Just happy to finally get back to my routaine had.  Once everything is back to normal be on more then recently Just been kinda tired and some stress. Anyways happy to report all going good. Next phase be in November 15th when go in for bottom surgery. Unless something changes at Dr’s or such over the crazy virus still roaming around.

Hugs all and thank you all for the great support. And warm wishes.

Donna

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Thanks for the updates Donna. It seems to be running smoothly and may it continue that way.

Anonymous

So welcome Angela yes very happy things are starting to fall in place. Actually best job had for the week was the office was able to walk in fully dress head to toe.  Maybe a job in future once retire and get a part job working in office for little. Be in the cards.

Hugs
        Donna

Good for you.
          Can I ask what you had done?

Anonymous

HI Dani

thank you

having hair line advancement

tracheal shave and vocal cords to have fem voice.

brow lifting

face and neck left

forehead contouring

cheek augumentation

chin and jaw modication

Hi Donna,

Congratulations on your success!  Listen to your doctors orders.  Should you need assistance on your job, ask for help.  Remember you’ve been through surgery and your body needs to fully recover.

Alice

Anonymous

Thank you Alice one thing will follow to the letter. On what can do and not do.

Hugs

Donna

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Thank you for sharing your journey.

Hugs, Liara

WOW Donna,It would be fantastic for you to work in an office fully dressed from head to toe.Sounds like a dream come true.

Anonymous

Maybe a part time office job once retire from this company another year. But did love it for the week.

Be a first for a  girl to be a supervisor working down on the dock of the company.

Hugs
        Donna

Anonymous

Hi Donna,

Sounds awesome! Keep the updates coming, love reading your postings!

Hugs!

Anonymous

Thanks Rasa sure will today was first day back on my old job did pretty good so far. Was slow day.

Hugs
        Donna

Donna

Yes, please keep the updates.  Know this you have support, and respect.

Tina xxxooo’s

Anonymous

Thank you so much Tina The support from all the ladies here and then all my local friends and family Making things go alot easier.

Hugs
        Donna

Anonymous

Donna, You have our love and sincere wishes. The last couple of weeks have been a bit of a whirlwind for you. However, you have been strong and have been supported at work too. The fun of going back must have given you a great boost in confidence. As is normal, moods change and you will have some challenges. We know you will be ok, you are a real “fighter”.
      So well done, good luck and keep flying your flag high! It has been our privilege to see your progress. Don’t forget, if you need to chat, share or moan or celebrate, we are all here. Don’t be slow – get up and GO!

With love

Anya

Anonymous

Thank you so much Anya you know will do that once things settle down some. Went back to normal job so things will go back I am sure.

Hugs
        Donna

Anonymous

👍

Anonymous

Oh forgot to say the guys were happy today when surprised them by being back. Were being teased little since having some scars still calling me scareface. Was all fun they know don’t bother me plus we do like to cut up once and awhile. While doing our job safely.

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Donna ,

Good luck and best wishes on your exciting journey to womanhood.
      I admire your strength and resolve.
      We are going to keep a close eye on you !

Anonymous

Thank you so much Sylvia means the world for the warm wishes and support for something been dreaming of doing finally. Wish didn’t take this long to get things done.  Biggest challange of them all will be next month. and the timeframe to heal from that surgery.

Hugs

Donna

Donna,

getting close! Hoping that everything goes really well. Hoping to hear about your experience as I follow along a similar path.

Anonymous

Thank you so much yes is getting closer the day will lose them November 15th this month. Facial surgery had little over month ago is coming along good. Another week be able to start using makeup and foundations to blend the scars so not as noticeable.

Hugs
        Donna

Anonymous
      Lady

Donna. Just saw this post and wishing the very best outcome for you. We will all be holding our breaths on the 15th waiting to hear all went well. You’re almost there sweetie!

Anonymous

Thank you Michelle big hugs. Some days get cold feet as days come closer then keep telling self gone this far. And feel really need to do this.  Plus do have tons of support. Bad news after all is done and said. Be close to 6 months what dr told me before can go back to being sexually active.

Hugs
        Donna

Anonymous

HI Sis you welcome glad to be able to keep the updates going

Hugs

Donna

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transitioning for Transsexual Women’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?