Viewing 29 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Okay, my Christmas stressed darlings.

Let’s sit back, stop eating and drinking for a while….there’s no covid in this post….it’s supposed to CHEER you up..escape this Chinese torture and dare to dream….

In the early 70’s, a take on the Dr Jekyll films was released..

Dr Jekyll and Sister Hyde….

So my lovelies, I repeat, the world is NORMAL….if you could take this serum and become a voluptuous beauty for say…..24 hours……what the heck would you do, or where would you go?????…..

Hmmmm, another good question, Hopefully the time starts in the morning?
      First stop, a beauty salon for full make-up and mani-pedi.
      Next the malls, to shop, and try on every piece I can, different looks, heels that fit perfectly, Lunch on a patio, in full sunlight, shining, a walk through the town, smiling and proud, then that evening, to a dance club, where I could be the bell of the ball, dancing with who I choose, light on my feet, feeling so at home, umtil I could hardly stand.
      Oh, to dream the impossible, lol
      Hugs, Regi.

Anonymous

Regi….

I really don’t think anything you dream of…..is impossible!!!

Well, the dancing “light on my feet”, is pretty far out there Grace, lol. Im neither Fred, or Ginger Im afraid 🙂

Anonymous

Regi….isn’t that what CDH is all about…finding out if you ARE Fred or ginger???….tehe

Anonymous

What happens if your name is Leslie?

Anonymous

You do not want to worry about how you dance Regine, I look like an hysterical elephant stamping on invisible mice.

Anonymous

a spokesman for the mice said today..” considering Amanda cannot see us, the casualties are very high’

Anonymous

Pest control, all discos and dancing establishments covered.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Just 24 hrs??  I would like to be totally GG for at least 2 weeks.  Give me a real chance to feel fully female for a longer while I can see if I would like it to be permanent.

Sandy

Anonymous

Awww come on honey…I’m giving you a day pass….god wouldn’t give me more…..it’s better than nothing and you didn’t get that long in the film….so what would you do….take 2

Cassie Jayson
          Duchess

OK Grace.  If it is only 1 day, 24 hours, I want to know when it’s going to start so I can be completely rested when it starts and take fuuuull advantage of the fuuuull 24 hours!!!!!!!

Sandy

Anonymous

Well just spend the morning shopping for some knock out clothes, hair, makeup appointment, out to a night club and lap up the attention and dance, then we’ll maybe sample the delights of sin and bliss, (of cause my lips would be sealed, a lady never talks) “oh my”

Hi Grace,

You can watch the transformation of Dr Jekyll to Sister Hyde.  It’s on you tube.  The scene is just under 4 and a half minutes.

Alice

Anonymous

Alice

Four and a half minutes to go from drab to fab….what are you drinking honey???..haha

Hi Baroness Grace,

Editing can shorten a video clip.  By the way the film is on Amazon Prime so A prime member can watch for free.

hugs,

Alice

Anonymous

Alice….I have finally realised why I love you so much…. among all this chaos, you are so calm and serious xx

Anonymous

Christ my facial  poly filler takes that long to dry 

Amanda , i need 2 coats.

Anonymous

You have to take the bavaclava off first PY.

Anonymous

Don’t panic Py… there’s a parka and a Duffle in the post…

Anonymous

Omg…. crying already…..haha

My goodness. Where can you get some of that green magic potion? It didn’t take long for her to check herself out under that coat.

Anonymous

Clara…..ask Py…. apparently you need two coats

Anonymous

And a bavaclava Grace, that’s the base coat apparently.

After hiring a camera crew to follow me around all day (strictly for educational purposes) I’d hop a FAST flight to Hollywood and see what kind of mischief I can get into!

Bad girl in the city of dreams!

Anonymous

Go to Toronto and spend the day out on the town shopping, the some wear great for  dinner and then it’s time to hit the clubs and dance the night away. There I find a stunning man who takes me home and ravages me to send me around the world a couple of times with incredible multiple orgasms. Hey, you asked. Heather

Anonymous

and I certainly…..got xx

Diana W
      Lady

Easy.  I’d go shopping for a new outfit.  Or six.  Then I’d go for a mani-pedi.  And I’d finish the day with a nice meal with my wife at our favorite restaurant.  Basically all the things I want to do now but don’t have the confidence yet.

Anonymous

Diana….look into my eyes….you can do this girl….just walk to the end of the garden at midnight….little steps my darling xx

Diana W
          Lady

This year I’m going to make a start.

Hi Grace ,

Happy New year!

My goodness girlfriend,24 hours is very tight on time but its your fantasy.

I must admit I would like at least 48 hours.LOL

However I would definately Have a spa day ,mani /Pedi

get my hair done.

maybe hit a mall for shopping, then have a nice diner at a fancy restaurant and then hit a club.

Thanks for the wonderful thought sweetie.

Patty

Anonymous

Hi Patty….happy new year…

In the film it was a few hours…I did give you 24…and it looks like you enjoyed yourself…

Grace sweetie any minute en femme is a treasure to me.

I love it so much.

Patty

Anonymous

Hi Grace, yes yes yes for sure i would take the potion 24 hours as Rozalyne would be heaven,

First thing off to a salon for a complete makeover then hit the shops to try on all the clothes to see which would be the best outfits to buy,

Then lunch I’ve always wanted to be a lady that lunches, then back to the shops for some more retail therapy,

Next take in a show then off for an evening meal then it’s off to a night club to spend a few hours dancing,

I would have to fit everything in the 24 hours and no sleeping till the 24 hours are up i wouldn’t want to miss a second of my day of being sister Hyde xxxxx

Hugs Rozalyne x

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

24 hours of bad girl heaven! I’m with Rei….off to Hollywood. It’s a 2 hour drive. Shopping. French lingerie, scandalous dresses, and towering heels. Salon. Vixen hair, makeup, and nails. Club time. Dance my booty off. Flirt with every guy and girl on the dance floor. Entice several to join me in my hotel room. Hot sweaty naked bodies….

Thanks Baroness Grace!  Happy New Year!

Anonymous

Wow Emily….got dizzy just reading that….seems like there will be a train heading for Hollywood…..

and happy new year to you x

Anonymous
      Lady

Well Grace your probably going to get me banned from CDH for this answer but here we go…  Since I go out fully dressed and shop, eat, site see or whatever I want there isn’t a lot I would add to that list so, I would stock up on batteries, wine and chocolate, dig out my favorite toys and not leave the bed for the entire 24 hours!  May not be able to walk right ever again but hey, its only once and only 24 hours….

🍷C

Anonymous

Carolyne…

bordering on naughty step-esque…but what fun !!!

Anonymous
      Lady

I’m not trying to be overtly dirty, but if we ended up with female parts, a good part of that 24 hours most likely would be spent, um, doing and discovering, well….stuff  🙂   (But, Emily’s version has that as well  🙂 )

Now, if the change only makes us OUTWARDLY appear to be the most beautiful versions of ourselves we want, then I’m with Rei and I’m hitting Hollywood and Pretty Woman-ing it up and down Rodeo drive. (Grace, I’m assuming that this 24 hours also comes with a bottomless bank account  🙂 )

Let’s GO Girls!  🙂

*kisses* tara 🙂

Anonymous

Haven’t we all had that euphoric smile and laughter on our face when we come to that realization. I felt it last week after having my legs shaved and can’t wait to feel that feeling again!

hi grace!
      please let me know the name of this serum. i have the same dream as you.
      love
      sandra

ps

and another dose 21 days later!

I think I would find a very sexy, but not too small, bikini from Wicked Weasel and relax for the day on a nice sunny beach somewhere with an endless Margarita on the table beside my lounger and some very good tunes on my private sound system, and have a specially assigned cabana boy at my beck and call.

PaulaF

Anonymous

Paula…

so many of us would want so little, apart from just enjoying ” being the girl”…how wonderful xx

Love the movie and topic! I would spend all day shopping for clothes and when I got home trying everything on.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

It seems there is the assumption that the serum will turn into a beautiful woman… What would be the reaction if you took the serum and looked like Jocelyn Wilderstein….

Anonymous

I’m guessing a refund….

and a lawsuit!!!?

I wish I wouldn’t have googled that, off to the bathroom to rinse my eyes out.

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Grace, how do you come up with these topics???   Thanks to Clara for providing the video of the change from Dr Jekyll to Sister Hyde.   BUT I still can’t figure out how the green potion also manages to do such a wonderful makeup job on her????   And you can’t say it is “magic”.

So how would I spend my 24 hours?  Well obviously not sleeping!!!!  While Stephanie’s philosophic answer is perhaps a bit too over analytical, I think Tara’s answer hits the nail on the head.  After a very thorough and in-depth examination, it is out on the town for me.  I can sleep later when I’m back in drab mode.    Hugs, Krista.

Anonymous

Hi Grace love the question an easy one for me. My eldest daughter is a clothes designer so its the catwalk for me. Unfortunately her clothes are too young for me I would need a designer for a classier girl like me.

[postquote quote=426025]
      Hi Baroness Grace,

What a beautiful thing to say.  It’s unfair we’re separated by a big ocean.  You’ve made my day!

Hugs sweetie.

Alice

It’s an interesting question, and intentionally or not it asks “what do you really want?” I don’t want to transition, even if it was like a magic wand thing, where you get everything you think you want. I just want to be me… now. I’m happily married, and don’t want to do anything to rock that boat. I worked too hard to get here, and waited way too long for her.

Now, on the other hand… if I had been given this magical opportunity back when I was 21 or so, living just outside San Francisco, I’d have gone to all the best lesbian bars in a city noted for such places, and had all the fun a girl could have. Bridgette is a lesbian, after all…

But like I said, that was then, and this is now. Like Stephanie said, I chose to remain Bridgette…or Galadriel… whatever my name is or isn’t, lol!

Bridgette

i would love to spend time on a busy beach, topless, sipping prosecco. men admiring my beautiful breasts.

Anonymous

Absolutely I’d take it and would hope that it lasted forever.  I’d go everywhere.  Abby

Maybe a magical pill is beyond the realms of possibility Grace but in these times of miracle cures and wrinkle creams wouldn’t it be nice to have a lozenge that would change our voice to a more feminine pitch?

All my X dressing life I feel I have been held back from conversation by not having a voice of my own.

Sally x x

Anonymous

So true Sally…..

a voice change ” lozenge”, would definitely make someone a millionaire!!    xx

Now that I could get behind. Apill that let me at least have the voice I had thirty or so years ago which could’ve far more readily passed, not to mention sounded far better when singing. Now it’s more like I need to change the filter in the shop vac…

Bridgette

I’m in no way into men, but the first thought that springs to mind is a line from the show Seinfeld, to paraphrase I’d say if I looked that I’d be down by the docks waiting for the fleet to come in!

Anonymous

I don’t understand men either Cindy Lou… different planet xx

Never did understand them or how they treated the women in their lives either.

Thank you for the great and inspirational post, Grace! Lovely idea. I will have to see the movie again.

I would start the morning with dressing to shop, of course, matching bra and panties, silkish blouse and short black skirt. My shopping would take me all over, but I would spend most of my time at Nordstrom’s, trying on, mostly, but coming home with a few new outfits I would save for next time I took the serum.

Lunch would follow, outdoors, dressed casually but still sexy. I would then find a nude beach, not just topless, so my new me would be on display for all. (I am a bit of an exhibitionist!) After a few hours in the sun, I would get a massage from a sexy lady who would enjoy it as much as I would and perhaps show me how best to use my new equipment.

It has been a long time since I went dressed to a movie, or maybe even a play, so I would do that again. I would then have a long dinner with friends who know I dress, with wine, conversation, and great food plentiful. I would then go home and take my time with my new body, perhaps a long bath, ending up in bed, very nude, exploring myself with candles, wine, and great music.

Sounds like a lovely dream!

hugs to all,

Ginny

Anonymous

I was 9 years old when I saw that movie and wished I could do that lol

Yes, I would definitely take the serum -but only when I was rested enough to spend 24 hours awake. My itinerary:

Morning: Off to an early morning makeover appointment.  Then breakfast at a fancy restaurant followed by a trip to the beach in a teeny bikini.

Afternoon: Lunch at the beach, then off to the malls to try on every outfit that catches my eye.   After 4 to 5 hours, leave to get formally dressed for an exquisite dinner with girlfriends.

Evening:  Request table by dance floor to get invitations to dance; there are many.  All tired; feet throbbing, take cab to Movie House to see award winning chick flick.  Afterwards; somewhat hungry, a relaxing breakfast of  bacon, eggs, toast and tea is next up.  When done, we split up; I head home, go to bed, mentally recount the wonderful day then nod off.

Anonymous

Wow Marian

Nobody can accuse you of wasting any time!!

Grace

I’m able do it because …

I’m centrally located!! 😊

-Hugs, Marian

Kathleen
      Duchess

I would go find some more serum

Anonymous

In short Stephanie, the old saying is often right.

“The grass on the other side is not always better”

Just looks better

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

And it’s probably just artificial grass anyway.

Anonymous

Must have been a European piece of coal somebody gave you on New year, very bad luck.

Anonymous

True Stevie, birds haven’t worked that out yet either

Anonymous

boring??….it was wonderful….he wasn’t anything to do with the legendary ” Orangey man O’ Keswick” was he??……

…..or am I thinking of David Dickinson???

Anonymous

Gosh Steph, he was famouse, more sightings reported all over the lakes…the Grasmere glower, the wild man of coniston and the Bassenthwaite bruiser are all mentioned….but my favourite has to be…..the crummock streaker…haha

Anonymous

If it catches up to Rei’s….does that mean we are…..tied!!!……Ooooerr

Doesn’t Rei’s thread imply that her’s is actaully the longest? Wink wink…

I’m having a job keeping up. Pyxx

Gladly, my darling Stephanie!

My new breasts are perfect, real and my own, anchored to my body and unshifting. Delightfully 36C, nipples pert and pink. I love how they feel in my new bra, especially the nipples, teasing the lace and wanted to burst through. I love them loose and free as well, bobbing but not bouncing, if you will. I touch them often.

I have a new hourglass waist and flattened tummy that plateaus to my silky pubes, gateway to my new vagina, so very tight, so very misty and me. The first time I touched my new clitoris, I jumped with excitement, startled and electrified. How much fun will this be to explore! My vagina is deeper than I have imagined (and I have imagined). And delicious, a mix of the salty and sweet, just like me, I think.

I hope that helps, luv. Tell me about yours.

xoxoxo

Ginny

Anonymous

Sticks out a mile doesn’t it Cindy!!!….quick, pass the knee highs!

Anonymous

Hang on a minute Ginny……

….STEPHANIE, YOU’RE WANTED ON THE PHONE!!!!……ITS PERSONAL…..

As she scampers to answer the phone the doorbell simultaneously rings, as luck would have it it’s a door to door sex toy salesman! Everything’s coming up Ginny!

Good timing! She tried to sell me a Rabbit and decided to show me how it works. Great customer service!

Satisfied hugs,

Ginny

Please tell me you bought a clitoral sucker.

Drat! I should have thought to ask. Alternatively, I could work up some flexibility exercises and try to do that myself. I do have experience!

Hugs,

Ginny

Anonymous

Cindy…now I’m getting confused here….why would he be selling tropical fish!!!!

You bring up an interesting thought of mine, CDers and such must be generally be very good at cunnilingus having been in touch with their feminine side, and all the wonderful parts that go with it. Personally I know that’s one of the big reasons that I not only love it so much but am also so good at it. I would always vividly imagine what it must feel like for a woman and then apply those revelations when I had the chance.

Too true, I think, darling Cindy! I lived with two bi women after university (who introduced me to CD) and taught me everything I needed to know about cunnilingus. On hand (tongue?) instruction is the best.

Hugs,

Ginny

It’s past 2pm here, but that was still my first laugh of the day. You win again baby!

Anonymous

Now I understand why there was a massive queue at” Pets For You “. Marvelous what they can train rabbits to do. Saves on batteries too. Trouble is cannot  get mine to hum, but oh don’t the teeth make water.

Anonymous

Gosh, just thought….I did have reservations about Elmer Fudd….always looking for that pesky Wabbit….no, he couldn’t be…..could he??

But what did Tweetie Bird think she/he (androgynous, no?) saw?

Anonymous

“Volvo” cat

Anonymous

PY try putting your bavaclava on the right way, may help. 

Will do, Sam! My bad. Apologies for getting carried away. A rookie mistake!

Hugs,

Ginny

Anonymous

Haha…..as soon as the door to door salesman rang the doorbell, I could see  this was only ever heading for the naughty corner…..you just won’t slip anything past Sammy….and long may it last……love you Hawkeye xx

Anonymous

Haha ❤️

Viewing 29 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?