- March 27, 2022 at 8:02 am #631712BeckaParticipantRegistered On: January 7, 2017Topics: 100Replies: 1159Has thanked: 750 timesBeen thanked: 3083 times
- April 2, 2022 at 1:11 pm #633056
- April 2, 2022 at 12:48 pm #633052Carmen CruzLadyRegistered On: September 12, 2021Topics: 33Replies: 341Has thanked: 504 timesBeen thanked: 1987 times
I float in and out of boy mode comfortably, especially now that my hair is so much longer… I get a kick out of people calling me ma’am often when I’m not even attempting to be girly at all. Of course, going out in girl mode is a billion times more entertaining and fun, but I enjoy the world presenting as either.
For me, the biggest difference between modes is: in guy mode, it’s possible to go weeks out in the world and there’s no meaningful conversations with society unless I initiate (obviously not talking about work here), and there’s surely not that sexy feel like I’m walking around like a piece of meat that random women are tripping over themselves to ask out. Girl mode, I’d be lucky if I make it 10 minutes shopping in a grocery store without random men approaching, telling me I’m beautiful (you can replace beautiful with any compliment men think are compliments, ie… you’re f’n hot), asking me out, etc).
- April 2, 2022 at 12:08 pm #633039Sandy HoneyLadyRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 24Replies: 474Has thanked: 312 timesBeen thanked: 2464 times
I can wear guy clothes with no problem, do I like it…not necessarily but have to sometimes. I do try and make any guy clothes as feminine as possible. I don’t have any male denim jeans or any tanks or t-shirts that are male. I think the only thing I have strictly make is a suit and white shirt and dress shoes. All my sandals, sneakers and short boots are women’s. No male underwear at all. All my shorts are women’s as well my denim jacket. Any polo shirts I have are women, so I guess I rarely are in 100% drab guy clothing, and I’m fine with that.
- April 2, 2022 at 11:06 am #633029Dee NashLadyRegistered On: November 7, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 253Has thanked: 1612 timesBeen thanked: 1058 times
- April 2, 2022 at 4:11 am #632955Ashley KonnersLadyRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 40Replies: 571Has thanked: 2064 timesBeen thanked: 2738 times
Well I have to wear my work clothes that we have issued to us but always underdressed and not ready to come out to my work colleagues anyway other then I’ve told my female boss. When out with wife in my male attire it doesn’t bother me really but do prefer my woman’s jeans and casual wear and again always in panties and bra so I find this helps.
- March 27, 2022 at 12:21 pm #631790Angela BoothLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2020Topics: 9Replies: 1155Has thanked: 4368 timesBeen thanked: 5165 times
- March 27, 2022 at 11:17 am #631778Peta MariLadyRegistered On: September 30, 2020Topics: 29Replies: 571Has thanked: 914 timesBeen thanked: 2878 times
- March 27, 2022 at 10:16 am #631763Gabriela RomaniManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: January 11, 2021Topics: 990Replies: 463Has thanked: 406 timesBeen thanked: 2297 times
Personally, I don’t mind it at all. Recently attended a wedding and was very comfortable in my suit, wearing a tie and all.
Sure, I enjoy my chances to present enfemme a whole lot, but I still enjoy the comfort of my drabbies.
And I’m the one weirdo who doesn’t like underdressing! 😉
- March 27, 2022 at 9:56 am #631756Olivia LivinLadyRegistered On: October 22, 2018Topics: 56Replies: 1673Has thanked: 9682 timesBeen thanked: 4792 times
It seldom Does, but it happens. And I don’t like it either rebekka, I’m fine with medical appointments and all, but if family asks nicely I’ll put it aside for a day(happened twice). Even just bra and panties isn’t enough anymore.
- March 27, 2022 at 9:52 am #631754Liara WolfeLadyRegistered On: August 14, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 1607Has thanked: 3155 timesBeen thanked: 5432 times
- March 27, 2022 at 8:53 am #631733Deborah SullivanLadyRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 974Has thanked: 4701 timesBeen thanked: 4168 times
- March 27, 2022 at 8:08 am #631717Michelle McQueenLadyRegistered On: June 14, 2021Topics: 28Replies: 1512Has thanked: 9796 timesBeen thanked: 7403 times
Yes it does. I under dress daily and every time I have to go completely drab its like I lose and miss something. Its worse when I’ve been able to dress to the nines and have to go back to drab… its even depressing.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.