Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Nothing lengthy..but… i put on my black back seam nylons and garter belt and put my jeans on . I was going out for drinks and dinner. My intent was to find a playmate after a few drinks. I had a sexy lingerie set in the car and my short dirty blonde wig. I love how sexy and en femme i look and feel completely dressed. BUT, my daughter went out with me , so…best i could do, was feel sexy inside. No one knew a thing, and that was enough

Jasmine – it sounds like you had a lovely evening out!  So rare these days.

hugs,

suzette

Anonymous

I used to wander around boy clothes on and tights and sexy lingerie underneath years ago but now i have a huge urge to go out as a woman and i will again as im waiting for some shoes to come thru post til then i lay around my home dressed in my beautiful lingerie and black shiny tights that feel amazing now im so smooth again.love this life

Well I underdress everyday if it only be panties as I wear them 24/7  & 375 days a year. I also wear pantyhose in the cooler weather and as of the last 6 months or so I’ve been wearing a bralette and camisole under my clothes. At first when I started doing this I loved the feeling of no one knowing what I had on under my boring man clothes. Now it’s second nature to be wearing such items as it just feels like I’m supposed to be wearing it.I also keep my toenails painted constantly in the cooler months. I find in doing this it helps with the urges to dress at bay as I have a nice femme feeling while I’m underdressed.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?