• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I don’t know whether it’s a superior complex that makes CDs believe that mens clothes are regarded as ‘drab’? After all, in nature it is the males who are the the brightest flashiest creatures  in order to lure and have sex with the dowdiest plain females.

Have we not noticed in the last few drizzly months how ‘drab’ natural women actualy are?

Women the size of small cars dressed in black stretchy leggings, no make up, flat shoes and carrier bags! The kindest thing we could say is ‘sensible clothing’.

Give the peacocks a break, some of them can be quite beautiful.:)

XX

Anonymous

How come even here people feel that they can judge others choice of clothes?

Good for you Emily, my sentiments exactly.

Anonymous

You have not answered my question. Why are are you judging others in their choice of clothes?

Peggy Sue Williams
      Duchess - Annual

Which is why dressing to blend can be a challenge, depending on where one is going on any particular day.  Moreover, does one want to blend or stand out?  If one wants to stand out, to what extent?

When I dress to blend, I can expect to not be noticed and not receive any compliments.

I am a guy, but I know how to dress and act like a lady.  When I wear skirts, dresses, make up, jewelry, pretty shoes, bright colors, etc., I get noticed, and I get compliments.

There’s the Walmart dress code, and OTOH, here in Atlanta, on the north side, in Buckhead, we have a few upscale department stores where many women can be seen shopping in dresses, skirts, and high heels.

DRess As a Boy vs DRess As a Girl.

DRAB vs DRAG.

Don’t be confused by the fact that the words formed by the acronyms carry their own, separate meanings.

No-one confuses drag racing with dressing up, do they?

Love Laura

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?