• This topic has 6 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      JudyCDTV
      Lady

Just curious how you ladies put away your lingerie like do bras and panties in the same drawer or what goes with what?

Mandy Wife
      Baroness

Knickers thrown in one drawer, bras in another as there isn’t enough room in the same drawer (I don’t do matching sets but if I did then they would have to be together but that’s the OCD in my talking!).

Cath N.
      Baroness

Like Mandy, bras in one drawer, panties in another and socks/tights in another. Some matching sets but not kept together, I will look for the pairs if and when needed, which isn’t too often.

Viv Cross
      Baroness

Personally, I have my bras hung up on hooks on the inside of my wardrobe (I’m a H cup so they’re not the easiest bras to fit in a drawer)

if the bras have matching panties they are hung with them, otherwise my ‘everyday’ underwear (inc shape wear and tights) are kept in drawer separators in my bed side table.

My CD partner has a much bigger underwear collection than I do. I’ve organised those ones into separators in boxes that we got from ikea. Really useful to make best use of wardrobe space. I spent the time to organise them by colour or style (basques in one , coloured bras in the middle, white/black/nude in the left) Really handy to be able to open and admire the collection and easy to pick out the style you need. Bras are put sideways and the cups kinda fit into each other. So when you look down on them you can see all of them (rather than stacked vertically, meaning you have to rummage to find what you’re after) Lesson learned though, they need grouping into bra size, different ones fit different breast form size and i stupidly didn’t think about that when organising.

anyway TLDR – ikea for drawer separators and storage ideas! Spend time organising them, will save you hassle down the line trying to find what you need.

Anonymous

Hi Viv…. many thanks for the advice….. just enquiring if you dont mind a quick question… after washing tights what should i then do to retain their quality, not damage etc as am too heavy handed and thrown away pairs that could have been saved.  Lovely of you to assist here, keep warm and keep safe.

Nicole Hansen
      Baroness

I just shove ’em all in a drawer and hope they all get along

Anonymous

Nicole, I keep my draws in a drawer, the best place!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Dear Genetic Girls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?