Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’ve begun using the Block and Seal containers from Jecca Blac. When I drew over them with a pencil, the glue and foundation got on my pencil. What’s a better brow pencil method?

Curious as to the advant@ges of this product. I use Nair. Eyebrow cream to make my brows pencil thin without any issues. Not my favorite, but today, big brows are the in thing now.

I want to cover my brows so that in male mode, my brows wouldn’t have to be shaven in a feminine way.

Gotcha ya. No one has ever mentioned mine to me in drab. I’d just tell them I hate bushy brows and leave it at that. I understand your position however.

hugs, Jill

I have not tried any method to cover or hide my brows, I have tweezed them into an arc by tweezing the under side to help them to look better.

I see many videos were brows are glued and then covered, and new brows drawn on.  I would guess they wait for the cover makeup has dried.

Paula

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Professional Makeup Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?