Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello!

As a teenager, my earliest fantasies placed me in the role of a woman – not just sexual fantasies, but daydreams too. I explored a bit in high school, enjoyed erotica through college, and started underdressing a few years ago.

im hoping to make a few friends and get a bit of advice.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Jon and welcome.  There are as many friends to make here as you want.  And advice by the bucket load at CDH.  looking forward to chatting with you.

Stevie

Hi Jon, and welcome to CDH!!!

Thanks for your intro. I hope you enjoy your time here at this amazing place.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Hi Jon and welcome to CDH. I’m so glad you joined our happy little family. Have a look around the site and where you feel comfortable, join in.

This is a great place to make friends. As for advice, I learned in my other circles (I’m bipolar) that it’s really hard to give good advice without really knowing where the other person is coming from. So we share what we’ve learned from our own personal experiences, giving them food for thought, really. But Amber’s Homestyle Buffet is open 24/7 and you can go back as many times as you want. 😉

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

jon

welcome , it’s wonderful that you have joined our family. We’re always happy to help our new girls and offer our advice and tips and were here to chat  about anything you have on your mind. Sharing experiences is so helpful and fun to explore more as you get comfortable with being here. Very nice meeting you and look forward to seeing you here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Jon and welcome. I have been experimenting with crossdressing for a year now and from as far as middle school I had that urge to dress up and wear makeup. It’s definitely a great experience that brings out more of my feminine self. If you want advice I can help if you ever need it. I’m not as experienced though but happy to help ☺

Hi Jon,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I’m looking forward to my time here.

Hi Jon, Teralynn/John here. Welcome to CDH Luv. I see that you are an under dresser who loves panties and haven’t told your wife about your crossdressing yet. Most of us love wearing panties underneath our male clothing (if we have to wear male clothing), but eventually a lot of us acquire a desire to dress in ever more feminine items of clothing. Are you going to be satisfied with just under dressing? The more items of feminine attire that you have the harder it is to stay in the closet. Before your crossdressing is discovered by your wife you might decide to tell her on your own. Should that time ever come around for you, before you attempt it, send me a private message and put the word “Approach” on the subject line and I will send you an approach method that has been successfully used by some crossdressing people. Here at CDH we have all kinds of crossdressing people who do it a little or do it a lot! But they all will find a welcoming, accepting and supportive membership that loves interacting with each other and especially new members. So stay active on the site and get to know some of our fabulous members and you’ll never regret it. Being a crossdressing person is tough enough without having others to talk to who know something of what you are dealing with. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Anonymous

Thank you for the note!

I’d like to give it a bit of thought before responding more completely. But, I didn’t want to go to long without thanking you.

Welcome Jon!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?