- No, I’ve never dreamed en femme
- Yes, once in a blue moon and I don’t remember much
- Yes, about normal life stuff
- Yes, about drama though while en femme
- Yes, and I’d rather not say because...well...it’s my business!
- Yes, about adventures and big events while en femme
- I always dreamed en femme.
This topic contains 35 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 1 day ago.
- May 14, 2019 at 12:49 pm #177359
Tiffany AlexisParticipantRegistered On: March 28, 2019Topics: 13Replies: 312Has thanked: 497 timesBeen thanked: 435 times
so recently I started having dreams en femme. They’re regular dreams, I’m just in tiff mode, doing normal life stuff. This is new to me. I kinda like it tho. Has anyone else had this happen? I don’t get to dress that often, maybe like 2% of my time lol. What do y’all dream about?
- May 24, 2019 at 4:40 am #180133AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 13Has thanked: 23 timesBeen thanked: 11 times
I do fairly regularly and they involve me and other crossdressers but that’s all I’m saying….
- May 20, 2019 at 7:25 am #179109Nancy GammsParticipantRegistered On: March 1, 2017Topics: 11Replies: 122Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 175 times
I tend to be trying not to get caught in mine but i seldom remember what they are about.
- May 20, 2019 at 10:56 am #179159Tiffany AlexisParticipantRegistered On: March 28, 2019Topics: 13Replies: 312Has thanked: 497 timesBeen thanked: 435 times
I’d be forced to assume it was cause of something really cool, like robbing a bank en femme!
- May 17, 2019 at 11:40 am #178054BobbiParticipantRegistered On: September 13, 2018Topics: 8Replies: 563Has thanked: 506 timesBeen thanked: 715 times
I do have this recurring dream, that involves me wearing a yellow sundress.
These men come up to me & ask if I’m single, & then, they start fighting over me.
I tell them to stop fighting, because I’m not some “prize to be won”!
(That’s where I usually wake up).
- May 17, 2019 at 6:05 am #177931BobbiParticipantRegistered On: September 13, 2018Topics: 8Replies: 563Has thanked: 506 timesBeen thanked: 715 times
I have femme dreams all the time, but I live & work 24/7 as a woman, so that’s not surprising.
What is totally weird, is that I have “credits” rolling at the end of many of my dreams!
I don’t understand why this is happening. I have NO desire to be an Actress, Producer, Director, etc. It’s just WEIRD!!!!
- May 17, 2019 at 8:17 am #177956AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 20Replies: 523Has thanked: 582 timesBeen thanked: 653 times
- May 17, 2019 at 11:20 am #178048
- May 17, 2019 at 8:54 am #177962Donna JamesParticipantRegistered On: March 4, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 269Has thanked: 446 timesBeen thanked: 223 times
- May 17, 2019 at 9:18 am #177965AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 20Replies: 523Has thanked: 582 timesBeen thanked: 653 times
Are you pickin’ on me ??? Well…………I was wondering…………..couldn’t have been Mary Poppins remake, or The Sound of Music!!! I was thinking more in line with that Dallas movie many years ago !
- May 17, 2019 at 9:54 am #178000
- May 17, 2019 at 6:26 am #177935
- May 16, 2019 at 3:34 am #177709Abby WintersParticipantRegistered On: February 7, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 9Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 12 times
I dream en femme every now and then, some are very erotic. They are with men although I’ve had very little experience with men but they are great! I read somewhere how a lot of dressers on that site said they are more interested in male genitalia than the male body. Been thinking about that a lot, think I’m more in that camp. Be interested in comments on that.
- May 16, 2019 at 1:05 pm #177784ParticipantRegistered On: March 28, 2019Topics: 13Replies: 312Has thanked: 497 timesBeen thanked: 435 times
No experience with men or dreaming about em sorry, I’m not gonna say never but I’m pretty sure my attraction is towards women, maybe that’ll change a bit but I’ll probably always lack that frame of reference. Would be fun to have more exciting dreams from the erotic aspect tho…
1 user thanked author for this post.
- May 15, 2019 at 7:04 pm #177621Chelly KrossParticipantRegistered On: April 21, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 59Has thanked: 96 timesBeen thanked: 81 times
Thats tuff to explain Tiffany, but I’m gonna try. I dont dream as Chelly or in “Chelly mode”. I do dream of being dressed or partially dressed. I dream about being places and realizing I forgot to take the paint off of my finger nails or wash off my make up. Mostly, I dream as my Male self, but with Chelly characteristics. Does that make any sense?
- May 15, 2019 at 7:12 pm #177624
- May 15, 2019 at 4:00 pm #177586Kelly TerryParticipantRegistered On: February 26, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 27Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 32 times
It’s not often I remember my dreams but I do sometime and sometime they are about me crossdressed. It’s mostly normal life situation or maybe “acceptable excuse” situations. I often tell my wife about my dreams and once she asked an interesting question, “do you ever dream that you actually are a women or is it always cd?” and thinking about it I always dreamt cd and never that I was a women. Guess that goes with with I normally say, I’m interested in wearing womens clothes but actually be a women isn’t as attractive (besides it would simplify my choice of what to wear)
- May 15, 2019 at 2:32 pm #177574Caty RyanParticipantRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 31Replies: 272Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 317 times
Happens a lot…. either en femme and trying not to get caught out dressed or any other more pleasant situation.
Maybe cos except in very hot weather I sleep “underdressed” bra, forms panties and cami under my male PJ’s.I also have frequent overnight trips and sleep in femme pj’s
Could this be what they call “(trans) substantiation”.
- May 15, 2019 at 2:10 pm #177572Val’sheril StarsongParticipantRegistered On: March 3, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 214Has thanked: 108 timesBeen thanked: 198 times
I’d say about once every one or two months I vividly remember a femme dream, but they’re more the stress variety. I find myself in various levels of drag, anywhere from painted toenails to full-on dress and heels, and having to interact with friends and family I really don’t want finding out.
So yes, read what you will into that as it relates to my closeted state. I’d like to think I have more pleasant femme dreams but as most they evaporate as soon as I’m awake.
- May 15, 2019 at 2:21 pm #177573ParticipantRegistered On: March 28, 2019Topics: 13Replies: 312Has thanked: 497 timesBeen thanked: 435 times
Yea Val I’ve had one or two of those, but what’s been unique about this week is the dreams were about other stuff, I just happened to notice/remember that I was as tiff in the dreams not guy mode. It was a by the way thing, the focus of the dream was unrelated.
- May 15, 2019 at 9:34 am #177540GailParticipantRegistered On: May 12, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 6Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 9 times
Yes, I often have cross dressing dreams & as you all know dreams are quite fractured, so they never tell a complete story only bits and pieces.
I often have dreams about wearing pretty pastel foundations with control panel and garters under my boy clothes.
Remember everything in a dream is all in bit parts.
I get to hang out with girls, for what reason I don’t know. They do help me dress in pretty things, like dresses and skirt outfits over my pastel Lingerie.
Then for some reason a lot people come around, I get nervous and try to hide knowing I should change clothes———BUT, I feel so comfortable, at ease and sounding a little over the top, the wonderful Girly FEMININE feeling.
- May 15, 2019 at 6:21 am #177499stephanie plumbParticipantRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 52Replies: 375Has thanked: 359 timesBeen thanked: 651 times
I know that if I go to bed and think about clothes and femme things, it relaxes me so much I fall asleep very quickly. As to my dreams… I am not sure … I do not usually remember them. But I like to think I do dream en femme as my last thoughts before I close my eyes are of femme things.
- May 15, 2019 at 3:42 am #177477Patty PhoseParticipantRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 421Has thanked: 129 timesBeen thanked: 302 times
I always have dreams about wearing really nice pantyhose with sexy shoes, a very short dress and looking incredibly sexy. I’m out in public and everyone is looking at and ogling me. I’m often in different places wearing different things and always looking drop dead gorgeous. I’ve had so many looks and been to so many places in my dreams, but I’ve always been beautiful.
- May 15, 2019 at 10:52 am #177550ParticipantRegistered On: March 4, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 269Has thanked: 446 timesBeen thanked: 223 times
They say ‘all our dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them’
- May 15, 2019 at 3:55 pm #177585Kelly TerryParticipantRegistered On: February 26, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 27Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 32 times
Somewhere I read something like “dream doesn’t die because they hold no truth, they die because you don’t nutire them”.
- May 15, 2019 at 10:57 am #177552GailParticipantRegistered On: May 12, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 6Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 9 times
Thanks. Almost sounds like something from Disney though.—
Lots of Love—————————–Gail
- May 15, 2019 at 11:45 am #177553
- May 15, 2019 at 3:47 am #177478ParticipantRegistered On: March 28, 2019Topics: 13Replies: 312Has thanked: 497 timesBeen thanked: 435 times
Wow patty sounds like yer winning the dream lotto there!
1 user thanked author for this post.
- May 15, 2019 at 4:19 am #177479
- May 15, 2019 at 1:49 am #177468
- May 14, 2019 at 4:07 pm #177401AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 20Replies: 523Has thanked: 582 timesBeen thanked: 653 times
- May 14, 2019 at 1:06 pm #177367ParticipantRegistered On: March 4, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 269Has thanked: 446 timesBeen thanked: 223 times
There could be some very interesting replies to this one requiring an x rated certificate. I will get the boring bit out of the way. Sadly I am more of a daydreamer than one who dreams while asleep or I can’t remember dreaming. Would love to as it could be as near to reality as I would get st the moment. Now for the more interesting replies, common girls.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.