- No, I’ve never dreamed en femme
- Yes, once in a blue moon and I don’t remember much
- Yes, about normal life stuff
- Yes, about drama though while en femme
- Yes, and I’d rather not say because...well...it’s my business!
- Yes, about adventures and big events while en femme
- I always dreamed en femme.
- May 14, 2019 at 12:49 pm #177359
Tiffany AlexisAmbassadorRegistered On: March 28, 2019Topics: 27Replies: 585Has thanked: 867 timesBeen thanked: 959 times
so recently I started having dreams en femme. They’re regular dreams, I’m just in tiff mode, doing normal life stuff. This is new to me. I kinda like it tho. Has anyone else had this happen? I don’t get to dress that often, maybe like 2% of my time lol. What do y’all dream about?
- June 30, 2019 at 1:16 am #193993Emily McMinnParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 10Has thanked: 14 timesBeen thanked: 34 times
When I am away travelling and I wear panties and. Nightie to sleep, I find my dreams are Emily’s
Quite often mundane, going to work, doing the shopping etc, sometimes there will be an exciting naughty one, but it’s rare I dream as Emily when I’m at home and not dressed (mores the pity)
- June 30, 2019 at 8:44 am #194042Tiffany AlexisAmbassadorRegistered On: March 28, 2019Topics: 27Replies: 585Has thanked: 867 timesBeen thanked: 959 times
Mine are still mostly of the day to day variety…just doing stuff, talking to people, etc, except I’m clean shaven, got painted nails and long hair…just a nice little style thing I hadn’t thought about till I posted this originally….
1 user thanked author for this post.
- June 29, 2019 at 3:28 pm #193930Riccy RicardoParticipantRegistered On: June 19, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 28Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 53 times
I’ve had so many dreams about being someplace and suddenly realizing I was dressed as a female. One dream I had, I was at work and we were having some kind of issue and I was running around from office to office doing something and interacting with everyone. I knew had a meeting to go to. One of my coworkers was standing right next to me, and I told him I had to go to a meeting. He looked at me and said you probably should get out of this outfit first. Then I woke up. Probably fear of getting busted.
- June 29, 2019 at 3:08 pm #193927Martina RaeParticipantRegistered On: April 9, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 4Has thanked: 10 timesBeen thanked: 7 times
I do not recall dreaming en femme. The possibility hadn’t crossed my mind until now but now that it has I want to!! Thanks Tiffany!! OH! Does day dreaming count? If so then I’m dreaming all the time. 🙂
- June 29, 2019 at 4:17 pm #193938AmbassadorRegistered On: March 28, 2019Topics: 27Replies: 585Has thanked: 867 timesBeen thanked: 959 times
I do have to say, before I started doing it, I hadn’t thought of it either…was kinda a neat surprise…had quite a few since then too, maybe cause I get to be tiff more…
1 user thanked author for this post.
- June 29, 2019 at 9:22 am #193873Leslies Ann Gray GirlParticipantRegistered On: September 22, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 38Has thanked: 125 timesBeen thanked: 84 times
I have had cd dreams all my life , when i was a child i dreamed about trying on my mom’s stuff , and as i got older i dreamed about being totally female . I have this male friend , lets just say a close friend , i have not came out to him yet . But – i have had very inmate dreams about being with him, sexually . At first this scared me , i thought , were did these thoughts come from? Now i just enjoy them , i have pretty much came to the realization that its just a dream , i like it , but just a dream. I have made my mind up if he lets me know when he is coming up , and i have proper time to dress up very nice i am going to meet him at the door as Leslie. If this happens i will let you know how it all works out . I can’t wait to see the look on his face LOL i’am sure . Enjoy your dreams girls , especially the sweet ones. Leslie
- June 29, 2019 at 1:45 pm #193923AmbassadorRegistered On: March 28, 2019Topics: 27Replies: 585Has thanked: 867 timesBeen thanked: 959 times
Leslie, I hope you get your opportunity, and that it works out how you would like it to…..
- June 29, 2019 at 6:04 pm #193954Leslies Ann Gray GirlParticipantRegistered On: September 22, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 38Has thanked: 125 timesBeen thanked: 84 times
Tiffany , Thank you sweet lady, i have had my dreams to myself long enough , i wish to tell some one.I look forward to spilling the beans , i just hope i don’t loose a friend . Am i being selfish? , i hope i am not just being self serving. Any way we will see. Love to all . Leslie
- June 29, 2019 at 8:09 pm #193969AmbassadorRegistered On: March 28, 2019Topics: 27Replies: 585Has thanked: 867 timesBeen thanked: 959 times
I don’t think it’s being selfish…at some point, it’s just depressing to have dreams if there’s no hope of ever experiencing the good ones, and while a real friend may not be romantically inclined and can’t be faulted for that part, he sure wouldn’t abandon a friendship that means something just cause someone’s a cd and he knows. Hopefully if you do it, you get your best case scenario, or if not, then one of the good case scenarios, which I kinda sense probably have significantly better odds than the bad ones in your case 😉
- June 26, 2019 at 8:04 pm #193351Rachel PlainParticipantRegistered On: July 4, 2016Topics: 3Replies: 159Has thanked: 60 timesBeen thanked: 223 times
Before I came out and started dressing regularly I used to have frequent dreams where I’d get a chance to dress but either be thwarted by fear of discovery or just simply wake up just as I was reaching for whatever it was I chose to wear. Put simply, I dreamed of failing to dress.
Now I don’t recall having any en femme dreams. Either I’m having them and not noticing, or I’m comfortable with dressing to the point where it’s simply not an issue for my dreaming mind.
- June 1, 2019 at 5:50 am #182074EmilyParticipantRegistered On: April 30, 2016Topics: 8Replies: 222Has thanked: 738 timesBeen thanked: 288 times
Fun question! I sometimes dream about being out in public fully dressed, going about normal day to day activities. Sometimes everything is great and nobody says anything. Other times it’s like I suddenly realize I’m wearing women’s clothes in public and hope no one notices. Let’s hope dreams really do come true. 😘💄👗👠
- June 1, 2019 at 6:17 am #182083
- May 29, 2019 at 12:42 pm #181497Amy MyersParticipantRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 303Has thanked: 540 timesBeen thanked: 369 times
So I don’t dream enfemme often, and its’ usually a night or two after having turned into “Amy” for a while (I don’t dress every day). I had spent much of Monday dressed in a couple of outfits, and stayed dressed when my wife came home, and she didn’t mind a bit.
However, at some time during the night I had a dream I was driving my son’s car (!?!) through normal driving, and then I noticed that I had boobs, and then realized I had my femme jeans and pantyhose on as well. My son wasn’t in the dream, but I think it was my wife in the car with me, though I’m not sure.
My son stores his car with me, as he doesn’t have space at his apt., and I do drive it from time to time, but why on earth I dreamt being femme and driving his, instead of one of mine, I guess that’s one of the mysteries of the mind!
- May 25, 2019 at 7:14 pm #180585Valerie BirdParticipantRegistered On: March 23, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 29Has thanked: 36 timesBeen thanked: 49 times
I haven’t in a very, very long time. But, back when I was maybe 12-ish, I used to dream fairly regularly that I was a girl. Don’t know why it stopped. Don’t really remember much, just that they happened.
- May 24, 2019 at 4:40 am #180133
- May 20, 2019 at 7:25 am #179109Nancy GammsParticipantRegistered On: March 1, 2017Topics: 11Replies: 137Has thanked: 12 timesBeen thanked: 202 times
I tend to be trying not to get caught in mine but i seldom remember what they are about.
- May 20, 2019 at 10:56 am #179159AmbassadorRegistered On: March 28, 2019Topics: 27Replies: 585Has thanked: 867 timesBeen thanked: 959 times
I’d be forced to assume it was cause of something really cool, like robbing a bank en femme!
- May 17, 2019 at 11:40 am #178054BobbiParticipantRegistered On: September 13, 2018Topics: 9Replies: 604Has thanked: 546 timesBeen thanked: 809 times
I do have this recurring dream, that involves me wearing a yellow sundress.
These men come up to me & ask if I’m single, & then, they start fighting over me.
I tell them to stop fighting, because I’m not some “prize to be won”!
(That’s where I usually wake up).
- May 17, 2019 at 6:05 am #177931BobbiParticipantRegistered On: September 13, 2018Topics: 9Replies: 604Has thanked: 546 timesBeen thanked: 809 times
I have femme dreams all the time, but I live & work 24/7 as a woman, so that’s not surprising.
What is totally weird, is that I have “credits” rolling at the end of many of my dreams!
I don’t understand why this is happening. I have NO desire to be an Actress, Producer, Director, etc. It’s just WEIRD!!!!
- May 17, 2019 at 8:17 am #177956AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 20Replies: 520Has thanked: 582 timesBeen thanked: 695 times
- May 17, 2019 at 11:20 am #178048
- May 17, 2019 at 8:54 am #177962Donna JamesParticipantRegistered On: March 4, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 432Has thanked: 688 timesBeen thanked: 416 times
- May 17, 2019 at 9:18 am #177965AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 20Replies: 520Has thanked: 582 timesBeen thanked: 695 times
Are you pickin’ on me ??? Well…………I was wondering…………..couldn’t have been Mary Poppins remake, or The Sound of Music!!! I was thinking more in line with that Dallas movie many years ago !
- May 17, 2019 at 9:54 am #178000
- May 17, 2019 at 6:26 am #177935
- May 16, 2019 at 3:34 am #177709Abby WintersParticipantRegistered On: February 7, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 17Has thanked: 25 timesBeen thanked: 33 times
I dream en femme every now and then, some are very erotic. They are with men although I’ve had very little experience with men but they are great! I read somewhere how a lot of dressers on that site said they are more interested in male genitalia than the male body. Been thinking about that a lot, think I’m more in that camp. Be interested in comments on that.
- May 29, 2019 at 5:56 am #181405BobbiParticipantRegistered On: September 13, 2018Topics: 9Replies: 604Has thanked: 546 timesBeen thanked: 809 times
I’ve been with some guys, I would have to classify as “homophobic”.
Ironically, every one of them was drawn to my little “non-conformity” like a fly to honey!
All, while swearing “I’m NOT gay”. (They ALL came back for more). LOL
I would smile sweetly, & say “Of course, you’re not gay, now, come to momma!” 🙂
- May 16, 2019 at 1:05 pm #177784AmbassadorRegistered On: March 28, 2019Topics: 27Replies: 585Has thanked: 867 timesBeen thanked: 959 times
No experience with men or dreaming about em sorry, I’m not gonna say never but I’m pretty sure my attraction is towards women, maybe that’ll change a bit but I’ll probably always lack that frame of reference. Would be fun to have more exciting dreams from the erotic aspect tho…
1 user thanked author for this post.
- May 15, 2019 at 7:04 pm #177621Chelly KrossParticipantRegistered On: April 21, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 72Has thanked: 108 timesBeen thanked: 107 times
Thats tuff to explain Tiffany, but I’m gonna try. I dont dream as Chelly or in “Chelly mode”. I do dream of being dressed or partially dressed. I dream about being places and realizing I forgot to take the paint off of my finger nails or wash off my make up. Mostly, I dream as my Male self, but with Chelly characteristics. Does that make any sense?
- May 15, 2019 at 7:12 pm #177624
- May 15, 2019 at 4:00 pm #177586Kelly TerryParticipantRegistered On: February 26, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 46Has thanked: 14 timesBeen thanked: 74 times
It’s not often I remember my dreams but I do sometime and sometime they are about me crossdressed. It’s mostly normal life situation or maybe “acceptable excuse” situations. I often tell my wife about my dreams and once she asked an interesting question, “do you ever dream that you actually are a women or is it always cd?” and thinking about it I always dreamt cd and never that I was a women. Guess that goes with with I normally say, I’m interested in wearing womens clothes but actually be a women isn’t as attractive (besides it would simplify my choice of what to wear)
- May 15, 2019 at 2:32 pm #177574Caty RyanParticipantRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 37Replies: 355Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 468 times
Happens a lot…. either en femme and trying not to get caught out dressed or any other more pleasant situation.
Maybe cos except in very hot weather I sleep “underdressed” bra, forms panties and cami under my male PJ’s.I also have frequent overnight trips and sleep in femme pj’s
Could this be what they call “(trans) substantiation”.
- May 15, 2019 at 2:10 pm #177572Val’sheril StarsongParticipantRegistered On: March 3, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 241Has thanked: 135 timesBeen thanked: 270 times
I’d say about once every one or two months I vividly remember a femme dream, but they’re more the stress variety. I find myself in various levels of drag, anywhere from painted toenails to full-on dress and heels, and having to interact with friends and family I really don’t want finding out.
So yes, read what you will into that as it relates to my closeted state. I’d like to think I have more pleasant femme dreams but as most they evaporate as soon as I’m awake.
- May 15, 2019 at 2:21 pm #177573AmbassadorRegistered On: March 28, 2019Topics: 27Replies: 585Has thanked: 867 timesBeen thanked: 959 times
Yea Val I’ve had one or two of those, but what’s been unique about this week is the dreams were about other stuff, I just happened to notice/remember that I was as tiff in the dreams not guy mode. It was a by the way thing, the focus of the dream was unrelated.
- May 15, 2019 at 9:34 am #177540GailParticipantRegistered On: May 12, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 6Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 9 times
Yes, I often have cross dressing dreams & as you all know dreams are quite fractured, so they never tell a complete story only bits and pieces.
I often have dreams about wearing pretty pastel foundations with control panel and garters under my boy clothes.
Remember everything in a dream is all in bit parts.
I get to hang out with girls, for what reason I don’t know. They do help me dress in pretty things, like dresses and skirt outfits over my pastel Lingerie.
Then for some reason a lot people come around, I get nervous and try to hide knowing I should change clothes———BUT, I feel so comfortable, at ease and sounding a little over the top, the wonderful Girly FEMININE feeling.
- May 15, 2019 at 6:21 am #177499stephanie plumbParticipantRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 67Replies: 575Has thanked: 618 timesBeen thanked: 1143 times
I know that if I go to bed and think about clothes and femme things, it relaxes me so much I fall asleep very quickly. As to my dreams… I am not sure … I do not usually remember them. But I like to think I do dream en femme as my last thoughts before I close my eyes are of femme things.
- May 15, 2019 at 3:42 am #177477Patty PhoseParticipantRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 536Has thanked: 192 timesBeen thanked: 508 times
I always have dreams about wearing really nice pantyhose with sexy shoes, a very short dress and looking incredibly sexy. I’m out in public and everyone is looking at and ogling me. I’m often in different places wearing different things and always looking drop dead gorgeous. I’ve had so many looks and been to so many places in my dreams, but I’ve always been beautiful.
- May 15, 2019 at 10:52 am #177550ParticipantRegistered On: March 4, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 432Has thanked: 688 timesBeen thanked: 416 times
- May 15, 2019 at 3:55 pm #177585Kelly TerryParticipantRegistered On: February 26, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 46Has thanked: 14 timesBeen thanked: 74 times
Somewhere I read something like “dream doesn’t die because they hold no truth, they die because you don’t nutire them”.
- May 15, 2019 at 10:57 am #177552GailParticipantRegistered On: May 12, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 6Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 9 times
Thanks. Almost sounds like something from Disney though.—
Lots of Love—————————–Gail
- May 15, 2019 at 11:45 am #177553
- May 15, 2019 at 3:47 am #177478AmbassadorRegistered On: March 28, 2019Topics: 27Replies: 585Has thanked: 867 timesBeen thanked: 959 times
Wow patty sounds like yer winning the dream lotto there!
1 user thanked author for this post.
- May 15, 2019 at 4:19 am #177479
- May 15, 2019 at 1:49 am #177468
- May 14, 2019 at 4:07 pm #177401AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 20Replies: 520Has thanked: 582 timesBeen thanked: 695 times
- May 14, 2019 at 1:06 pm #177367ParticipantRegistered On: March 4, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 432Has thanked: 688 timesBeen thanked: 416 times
There could be some very interesting replies to this one requiring an x rated certificate. I will get the boring bit out of the way. Sadly I am more of a daydreamer than one who dreams while asleep or I can’t remember dreaming. Would love to as it could be as near to reality as I would get st the moment. Now for the more interesting replies, common girls.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.