Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Since I embraced the fact that I am a crossdresser, I’ve been having some strange dreams. Mostly mundane, but one stood out in particular. Basically, I was walking down the sidewalk of my home town in a purple knee length dress with 2 in black heels and silver purse. I can’t remember if I had tights on, but I think I did. Anyway, I turned to walk into a local coffee shop, and almost had a heart attack at what I saw. Instead of a crossdresser was a gorgeous 28 year old woman, taller than most as I’m 6 foot even. The only thing I recognized as my own were my eyes, everything else had changed. Oh the bliss of dreams.

PS: my hometown is one of those smallish cities the Appalachian Mountains. One where not everything is accepted.

Lola Caprice
      Baroness

Oh Chloe, that sounds like the kind of dream I’d hate to wake up from!

💖Lola

Anonymous

I hated to wake up from it, too. But unfortunately, my alarm went off right as I got used to the image.

“… in dreaming
      The clouds methought would open and show riches
      Ready to drop upon me, that when I waked
      I cried to dream again.” Shakespeare, “The Tempest”

Thank you Wanda that was a sexy rememberance  from the past he he ..

Stephanie

Becka
      Lady

Interesting. I’ve never had a dream of myself in dress! I dream a lot, very vivid dreams, but never while dressed.

Interesting

Anonymous

Oh no, I wasn’t just dressed. It was like I actually was a woman.

Becka
          Lady

sorry I missed that point! No, not even that for me. I’ve had dreams where I with a man, but not as a woman or dressed.

I have them all the time…. several per week. Sometimes im a crossdresser, sometimes a girl.

I have dreams  of walking around and a bra is showing (wearing forms too) while people notice/stare or I’m half undressed and someone I know comes in and sees me wearing bra, panty and hose. I’m mostly closeted, never really been caught so maybe my subconscious is telling me what it would be like. Not really sure.

It’s been a while since I last had one, but I often dream about being out in public dressed (or strangely, only partially dressed like without a wig). These dreams are accompanied by feelings of panic at first as I am worrying what people will say, but then I start to feel more comfortable as I see that no one is saying anything negative to me. More recently my dreams are about myself going shopping for femme things.

Monica

Hi Chloe over the years I’ve had many a dream about being out dressed, one in particular is when it’s my wedding day I’m in this room and I’ve got this amazing white wedding dress on my hair is all done and I’ve got little flower’s stuck in my hair and my nails and make-up are just right, there is a knock on the door and i turn round and someone says are you ready and i say yes, I get taken by the hand and are led out of the room and then the wedding march is played and I’m walking down the isle towards the priest and someone is stood next to the priest dressed all in a black morning suit, I stop right next to them and when i turn to the person in the suit and look at them i find it’s my wife stood there and she says you look fabulous in your wedding dress, after we have taken our vows she says that from now on that I’m to wear the dresses and she is going to wear the trousers in our house, I’m to stay home and be the housewife and she will go out to work and provide everything for us,

Hugs Rozalyn X 🎀

Anonymous
      Lady

Thats a wonderful dream to be a bride in your wedding.

Usually I dream of being dressed and trying to hide from some relative or someone I know and being unable to do so. Other times I’m dressed and it feels normal and I’m not trying to hide at all.

Definitely would be dressed up as a bride on my wedding day to my boyfriend, and then wearing gorgeous bridal lingerie to bed for a romantic wedding night!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?