• This topic has 10 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Krissy.
Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Everyone,

Next weekend is the annual Christmas Gala that I will be attending for the second time.  So I am going dress shopping Saturday.   I will dress with all my make up and shape wear to ensure the dress fits.  My wife will be driving with me up and back. She is meeting some friends to go to some craft sales while I shop.  Little scared this will be the first time out with my wife fully dressed.  I have been out with her wearing jeans and a top, with painted nails. But never all the sape wear and heels.

Wish me luck.  I will post picture of the dresses I bring home.

Paula

Hi Paula,

Good luck shopping for your new dress!  You’ll have fun.

Alice

Hi Paula just be you girlfriend its a walk in the park he he ..Have fun..

Stephanie

Hi Paula
      I hope you find a knockout dress. Have fun and tell us about it afterwards.
      Jojo xx

Break a leg, dear. I hope you find something super cute.

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Good luck to you I hope you find a great dress you seem to be a lucky lady

Hope you can show us pictures of your new dress

Paula you are so lucky to have your wife to share your Crossdressing with I hope to someday be able to shop for a new dress with my wife i would love to get her recommendations. I’m jealous!

The first time is always difficult/scary/thrilling. It will soon become so casual and every day you’ll wonder why you were so scared! Congrats, Sweetie.

J J
      Lady

Having a supportive wife is 90% of the battle, the rest will be a cake walk for you. Enjoy your day out, and tell your wife how special she is.

You say this is the first time out fully dressed with your wife, but is this also your first time fully dressed in public? If so, it will be a day you will remember well. Just be yourself, be pleasant to others and enjoy. If you are prone to nerves, and aren’t we all, I suggest a generous glass of wine first.

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Good luck & have fun! It’s thrilling to shop en femme.

Krissy
      Lady

Much as I like in person shopping, you can’t beat surfing the Web! Bargains galore on the likes of ebay amazon, Ann summers! X

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?