Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi All,

Been reading the forum for awhile now. Got dressed in my pink off the shoulder dress, black stockings and heels and felt it was time to join the forum! Wishing you all a great day, Ciao Ladies!!

Kassie
      Lady

That sounds like a very pretty outfit Candace. 🙂

Welcome to CDH x

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Candace. I am sure you will love it here, everyone is very friendly and willing to help you and answer your questions. I’m Kathleen and I live in South Carolina. Hoping to move to Florida soon.

Anonymous

Welcome Candace!

Thanks so much for the warm welcomes ❤️❤️

Hi Candace,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome to CDH Candace, you are going to love it here.
      Hugs, Regine

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Candace   All pretty up and do have a place to go here with us… Welcome to Cdh.  Here you can enjoy the company of many like yourself expressing their femininity for all to see. Meet with,  talk with and with some devolope wonderful friendships. A place of support and understanding for all that passes. Nice meeting you and looking forward to seeing you here soon..
      Stephanie🌹

Hi Candace, I love the enthusiasm of your introduction! It’s great to meet you and I hope you find plenty of reasons why CDH is the best place on the internet (at least on this particular subject!)

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Candace and welcome.  I think we are a pretty casual bunch,  but thanks for dressing up all pretty for joining 😊.  Must say that sounds like a nice outfit you have there.  Happy to have you join us, I hope you can get comfortable here ( and that’s easy ) and enjoy all there is to offer.

Stevie

Hi Candace and welcome   yes you came to the right place for help and support. us girls are here any time to help you along with your journey of cross dressing.

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Emily
      Lady

Hi Candace!

Welcome to CDH, I’m pretty new here and new to crossdressing, but I can say that everyone here has been nothing short of amazing and so welcoming. So, welcome!

Xoxo Emily

Hi Candace,

Welcome to the ladies here seem friendly and caring hope to chat with you sometime. Your outfit sounds amazing all the best.

Tabby xoxo

Welcome Candace!

Hi and welcome Candace,  I also am new and really just beginning to explore my girl side. You will find everyone here is supportive and just a wonderful bunch.

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?