• This topic has 26 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

For the past week I’ve been unable to get dressed because my daughter and her husband came for vacation, which made my home the center of all the family action. My mother who lives across the street, my aunt and uncle who live five minutes away, and my brother and his wife who live a half hour away, were regularly over. So, although I enjoyed the holiday revelry, I was really happy when everyone went home yesterday.

I woke up bright and early today happy to finally be alone. Jumped in the shower. Gave myself a complete body shave and lotion. Spent the next hour and a half getting ready. Tweezed my eyebrows, shaved closely, applied makeup, even went all out and put on some false eyelashes. I got all dolled up, sat down with a cup of coffee and the phone rings. It’s my mother. She lost her wallet with all her credit cards and ID. Is there any chance it fell out of her purse at my place. I look around my living room and there, under my desk, is her wallet.

“Thank God”, she exclaims. “I’ll be over in 10 minutes to get it”. Shit!!, I think, as I say “wonderful, I’ll see you then.” Then, I frantically ran to my bedroom and removed all the clothes, padding and makeup that I just spent almost two hours getting into.

Happy New Year?!?!

Hugs,
      Elise

Anonymous

Never fails, at least she didn’t just come bang on the door, hi I’m here. WOOPS

Angela Booth
      Hostess

So no way to let her into a New Year surprise secret? Or would it have been a ten minute warning for a Nuclear explosion?? 

Why can’t it take 10 minutes to put on?

No. I’ve thought about it because she has been very accepting of my trans son, but I just can’t bring myself to do it. I think it’s more my hangup, than hers. As much as I like to say I’ve accepted myself, I still feel a great deal of shame and embarrassment. I know it’s not right, but I’ve never been good at controlling my feelings.

Hugs,
        Elise

Anonymous

Lol, what a bummer. It took me a couple days to slowly get back to being girly after everyone left and thankfully where we live no one can just pop over. I hope you were able to get back to your happy place eventually Elise.

— Abbie 🥰

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

LOL. I have had to do a rush defemininzation also.

Hugs, Liara

Angela Booth
      Hostess

You have a Trans son who your mother accepts. Hmm. We always surmise that mothers know more than we think and in that light who knows? Your profile says you weren’t destined to be a woman? Your pictures contradict that statement, you look wonderful – any mum would be proud!

Thank you for your kind words. Any slight amount of beauty I possess, is due to that woman. I feel luck yo be her son, but would have been even luckier to be her daughter.

Hugs,
        Elise

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Thank goodness you at least had 10 minutes of grace inconvenience for sure, she could have just came over and opps… certainly a awkward situation.🌷

Proving that you can’t keep a good girl down, I am dressed and feeling fabulously feminine again!!

Hugs,
      Elise

Anonymous

hahaha, laughing with kindness. Life can be a sod sometimes can t it but way to go, you finally got time and did a very speedy recovery, maybe worth guiness book of records. Take care and love yourself….when possible lol xx

Hi Elsie,

Fortunately you found your mom’s wallet.  Had it been lost, you’d likely be helping her for hours figuring out what must be cancelled or replaced.

So after picking up the wallet you’re be able to relax with the second cups joe.  And then have more options than you know what to do with.

Enjoy your day!

Alice

You are absolutely correct on that. I would have spent hours online and on the phone helping her cancel and replace all the lost credit cards and ID.

Instead, I took it as an opportunity to change my look and get more practice putting on my makeup.

Hugs,
        Elise

Geraldine Mac
      Baroness - Annual

Alise, reminds me of the time a few months ago, when I was just ready to step out, and an old girlfriend calls me for a coffee because she is just a block away. Having already turned down her invitations a couple of times, I felt obliged to say yes, and had to change back to guy mode in 10 minutes! Zsazsa

Ashley
      Lady

I felt your frustration reading your post Elise… I have been in similar spots and it’s why I am still always a bit reluctant to put lots of effort into my looks!

I understand. And I seriously considered just staying drab the rest of the day. But it’s the putting on of the makeup and watching the transformation which relaxes me, so I went for it. Besides, I already did the hard part in shaving and prep work.

Hugs,
        Elise

I think everyone in this forum have tried this situation sometimes. I bought a detector and alarm for my driveway for the same reason because now and then people tend just to come by without calling in advance and my house has windows all the way around. Sometimes they call my by their phone while they stand right in front of my door, quite scary since I am only out really to my GF.

I live in a condo. And while most units have windows which open onto the catwalk, my particular unit doesn’t. And it’s at the end of a short hallway. So, there is only one way in or out, and I have a Ring doorbell camera covering that area. So, the good news is nobody can sneak up on me and see me from outside. The bad news is there is no back door for me to slip out of (unless I jump from my terrace).

Hugs,
        Elise

Susan Zed
      Lady

Oh gosh how I hate when that happens! I once had a girlfriend who wanted to come home with me but I was desperate to dress and put her off. After leaving her in the city after a quick after work drink I headed home by train, got home and got dressed and was just about to do my make up and nails when the phone rang and it was her and she wanted to surprise me and had reached my local station and was five minutes away. I think she was surprised at how peed off I seemed that night (I had rapidly changed back into drab).It did make my mind up though and a few weeks later I let her know about Susan which was great as she embraced it and we had a great time from then on exploring my dressing together.

Susan.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Susan Zed.

It would be nice to have a GG to explore my dressing with. Just not mom.

Hugs,
        Elise

Susan Zed
          Lady

Hi Elise

I totally agree with you on that. I have been lucky to have had a good few relationships where I can be Susan with my partners and it has been great. My favourite time in truth is being Susan but it not being a big issue, i.e. just being dressed but it being seen as normal. Just sitting on the sofa together both dressed in women’s clothes and it being as if I was dressed as I always dressed was always my favourite part of my life.

Susan

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Susan Zed.

That really sucks when that happens!  I’ve never been fully made up and had to quickly undue it all but I can relate.

I couldn’t tell you how many times on a Sunday morning when I was just lounging around in my nightie when I’ve glanced out the front window and walking up on the porch, I see my brother-in-law. I dive for cover and run to the bedroom hoping he didn’t see me.  I quickly put on some appropriate clothes, walk out of the bedroom totally out of breath. Did I get away with it?  I don’t think so. He has said to me “Why were you running to the bedroom?”  If he saw me running, he saw what I was wearing.  I’ve gotten to believe he comes over just to see if he can catch me.  Thankfully he has moved out of town.

Thankfully I don’t have that problem. There’s only one way to approach my condo door and it’s covered by a Ring camera. So I get an alert if anyone approaches my door. And I have no front windows for anyone to peer through. So, as long as my blinds are closed, I’m relatively safe inside (except fory kids who are always around).

Hugs,
        Elise

Anonymous

But, wasn’t that 15 minutes glorious?

Frustrating that you did not have enough time to enjoy being dressed, but isn’t getting dressed part of the fun too? You had two glorious hours to pamper yourself and while I too would want more, at least there was something.

Anonymous

It’s so funny that you chose 15 minutes, because I literally wrote a song called Fifteen Minutes last summer that is about exactly the same thing! Good to know that the experience is universal, but it really hit home over quarantine. Stupid covid…

Check it out! https://youtu.be/c19w16ylFm0

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?