Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Holly G
      Lady

Hi girls!

So I’m curious how many others had an experience before becoming Tgirls where they had someone else either dress them up or encourage it?

When I was a senior in high school, I was supposed to do a sociology experiment. In the past I remember a boy showing up dressed as a girl for this assignment and then they wrote about it. I mentioned it to my girlfriend and we thought it would be fun! At the time I had some awesome early 90s glam-metal hair past my shoulders (wish I had that now!), so she took me back to her place and proceeded to give me a full make over. I was rail thin at the time and so I actually fit into her clothes.  She outfitted me with EVERYTHING from silky ruffly panties and a matching bra, to stockings, a mini skirt, and a top. Then she proceeded to do my hair and makeup in true late 80s early 90s fashion.  When she was done, I couldn’t believe what I looked like in the mirror. I could have easily passed…at least on looks that is…I had no coordination 🙂  …and no shoes!  (Didn’t find out about my heels desires until later in life) But I loved it!

We took some very fun pictures which I wish I had today!

My dad ended up preventing me from going out like that because it WAS too convincing for back then. He was concerned about the fallout…in the end I think it was right because I wasn’t ready for that.  However, it truly awakened my inner girl that day. I had so much fun being a girl with my girlfriend that day that I knew there was something there.

I wish I had someone to share this with these days now that Holly is a full part of me.

It is a very fun memory for me!

Holly

Anonymous

Hi Holly,
      Being dressed polished and makeup is a dream come true when helped by to nice girls it happened to me view months ago the three of us went clubbing together that evening they help get me ready I actually cried from being treated so well unlike one of the girls cjns f cjnll)cjndlllllllllllllll, hi llkjlhhooii

4l,,lk

having that all done by real woman is a blessing. going out together is even more a blessing. wish i could have it all done by a real female and have me go out together, shop, drinks, and just being who we really are inside

Khloe West
      Duchess

Interesting for certain!

I was waaaay late to the game. A FB prank that the wife and I were playing on “Her” friends had the most outrageous of unexpected results…that took some odd turns…and then resulted in a “Drag Makeover” on YT from Courtney Act. It kinda’ stuck.

I thought it would be a one off goof, but it caught hold, and some in the game suggested I stick to it. Never had so much crazy fun in my life.

The makeover vid isn’t mine, and as a noob here? Still learning about posting links. If you hit YT and search “straight husband goes drag”? I’m kinda’ the only thing that pops up…

Holly G
      Lady

Sounds like quite a turn of events for you Kloe!  I had experimented with my sisters clothes on occasion prior to this and really didn’t expect the results but like you said, something stuck that day or at least was awakened. In the end it was definitely one of the most unexpectedly fun times I had back then! ????????????

Khloe West
        Duchess

Huuuuge turn!!! Fuzzy “man’s man” to girly girl in the course of a day, and for all to see.

Funny thing is on the day of the shoot, we ran late and the wife had to get to work. I drove home, pumped gas, and bumped into our across the porch neighbor my first day in drag. What a day that was!

i had my niece dress me up for Halloween, i went over with a dress, slip, bra, panties, pad, nylons, wig, perfume, jewelry, boob inserts, and the make up for her to apply to my face. i felt not right about it, tried to cancel it but my niece insisted it would be fun. so i went to her house and had my things with me. she told me to go into the bath room and get dressed up, so i did. all dolled up pretty, she applied my make up and she was thrilled to do it, i was in heaven. last she sprayed on some perfume and i was looking hot. went to kitchen and other family members came in to see me as a female. i had some questions they asked. why a female? i said it was a easy thing to dress up for Halloween. took some pics. thanked her and went out side the door and drove home as a female and came into the house where just the wife was home. she looked at me like you gotta be kidding me dressed up as a female. even tho she knows about my desire to dress up. she prefers me to not come out of the closet. i really enjoyed my fem side .

Anonymous

My first time I was 13 sleeping over my cousins house. Both older than me we played dress up. Wearing their clothes and make up was enlightening. I knew then this was who I am. Since then I haven’t stopped. Recently when I came out to several female friends one being a hairdresser. She did my makeup, hair and nails and we all went out together. That was one of my best memories.

ah thought was so nice to read, wish i could dress up with a friend, go shopping for clothing, make up, perfume and stop and have coffee. that was sweet that the hair dresser did your hair, make ,nails. i would love to have a friend that could that for me. glade you had fun, thats the thing being us, feminine and free

Holly G
      Lady

The more I talk to everyone here the more I’d love to come out to a local friend who is actually a girl but I would hate to have that friendship turn south if she didn’t understand.

It’s funny how the girls I’ve come across while shopping for shoes were totally cool and even helpful. Not just salespeople but fellow customers! Why is it that not everyone can be open and understanding like that?

Holly, I, think the world is not use to us girls just yet . There are a lot of cruel and mean people out the and alot of  Caty women also.  I, found out that the women are afraid they may

lose there husband or boyfriend  to a girl or women like us.  So, that may be the real reason insecurity .

Stacey S

Holly G
      Lady

Hi Stacey, sorry for the late response…been a bit crazy on my end!
      I agree that a lot of the issues people have with us is their own insecurity. I know I used to overreact to the entire gay/CD topic for years in the hopes that no one would have a reason to question whether I was a part of those groups. It was a ridiculous response and I’m ashamed of it, but it’s now in the past. A lot of that had to do with my not accepting that Holly truly is a part of me. Once I came to grips with that, she became such a wonderful escape from everyday life that I just fell in love with letting my inner girl out to express all of the emotions that as a man, I’m never able to show in public, at work, or even at home without raising questions.
      Plus I just LOVE women’s fashion options compared to the boring, ho-hum, everyday items I wear as a man. I’m a colorful girl just exploding on the inside and I LOVE to let it all out whenever I get a chance 🙂

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Amen Holly! You said a mouthful! I too really wish I had a girl friend(or a “girlfriend”) who would help me catch up on all the things I should’ve have learned as a teenage girl but did not because I was not ready to show that side of me to the world–or even admit to myself that this was a big part of who I am. I love letting my inner girl(a true girly-girl) express herself-at home in private for now-though chafing a bit to go out into the world. Maybe one day soon!

Cynthia

Holly G
      Lady

Just hearing about the stories of all of these courageous girls on this forum has definitely given me more courage to try to explore beyond the comfort of my home or hotel room. The experience can be such a reward for you when done right! 🙂
      Here’s to more girly-girls on this forum because I surely am one at heart!

Anonymous

I go out alot, and alot of times me and a few gals will all share a hotel room together to get ready and save money. It is sooo much fun, I learned so much from some of the gals I hang out with, and in return was able to teach the next girl.

that must be a trill of a life time to go out and be feminine.would love to go out with other cds like our self’s and enjoy of feminine side. i cant find that certain person in my area to talk to and visit. wish i could. then i can dress up for that person and go out and enjoy my feminine side

ah i agree with you. we can look as pretty as real woman or we do look more sexier then them at times and afraid of loosing us over another person male or female. and yes the society is not ready for us, but they can let the real woman dress like men and that’s ok for them. what is so wrong with men dressing up in what they call female clothing any ways.

I have a girlfriend that has told me that she only sees me as Elaine. The good thing about that is is doesn’t matter if I choose wrong on my outfit and tights but she kindly tells me what I need to change. She is also starting to help me with makeup and other items. I think we all need a friend that we can talk to and show off to.

you are lucky she helps you with make up and helps you with how to dress better, and most of all be a friend to talk to when you are dressed up. its nice that she see’s you as Elaine. wish my wife would except me for who i am and not what i am. except me as Lucinda and help with make up when i can dress up, for 1 have 3 adult children still living at home plus 1 extra person in which is my sons gf. long story behind that.

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?