Viewing 22 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Julie
      Lady

I love dresses and rompers sweetie. But for me hun dresses are my most favorite. So ladies what’s your favorite.

Meredith
      Lady

Wrap dresses and skirts. I do like rompers and sundresses,  too. I’m really  more into skirts and tops. I like the look and they are easier to fit  really like skorts.

I love my skorts.  Just bought one in bright pink. Fun to wear and not have to worry about improper views. LOL

I love skater dresses, particularly floral print dresses.

have any of you girls worn a jumper?
      my wife gets clothing catalogs and one this month has this pretty dressy jumper. I wouldn’t buy it because it’s off the shoulders but I might be interested in one that isn’t.
      I do enjoy wearing my one and only romper.

Natalie 💋💋💋

Natalie,

I bought a jumper by mistake, thinking it was a dress.  This was in March.  I did not try it on until the end of August due circumstances.  I love it.  It is cute and casual number,  and has a nice flow to it.  I believe that I posted a photo of it in my private gallery under casual wear, if you want to check it out.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Meredith
        Lady

My ex always  wore jumpers to look dressy, so, no on the jumpers for me. Bad memories.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I have both.  Rompers/jumpers look great and are fun to wear.  But trips to the bathroom are a pain.  Dresses are more practical.

Yes, yes, yes! It is the problem when using the washroom at restaurants etc.

Meredith
        Lady

Ditto on the bathroom when wearing a rompers. But they are soon cute!

I luv dresses that are very, very short in length and I luv rompers since they are very short by design. There is a common theme in that statement above.

Neither but dresses/skirts over rompers as an alt to slacks, jeans, or leggings. I might buy a romper if I find one I like on sale but there are other priorities for my limited budget.

I have a lovely dress with a surplice bodice that I love and several nice skirts of which I’m fond. I used to dress in one every Sunday afternoon but that’s gone by the wayside since I added another stationary bike workout to that day.

I’m thinking maybe a dress for Thanksgiving Day.

Yes

Definitely dresses, and skirts. Love the way I feel and look in a beautiful dress

Julie
        Lady

Exactly. Dresses are so flattering. So I love getting all dressed up in a more fancier dress and high heels with makeup honey.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Julie.

Between those definitely dresses although I only own 2.

Definitely dresses,heels and full makeup and this girl is good to go.

Definitely dresses….I feel so feminine (and happy!!!) in one.

Monica

I only have one romper, use to have a few of them. But during one of my regretful purges got rid of them. So I only have one now, but it is fun to wear, bathroom breaks are a bit of a challenge but still like the look and feeling when I wear it.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Dresses absolutely.  Dresses,  skirts anything that shows our legs. Looking down and with some pretty heels on certainly makes me feel much more like a woman who I’m trying to be. 🌷

J J
      Lady

I have never been a fan of rompers, or women’s shorts, at least on me, they can look wonderful on some. I like dresses and skirts. Mostly sun dresses to show my bare, tanned legs, but stockings are the ultimate  fun, but I just don’t get to wear them too often.

Smartina
      Duchess

I have problems with the sizing for rompers, and I’ve never managed to get them to look good. I have a reasonable stab at the playsuit look with matching cami top and shorts. But dresses are the best!

Hi Julie
      It’s dresses or skirts for me I wouldn’t consider anything else.
      Sarah xx

Dresses are the way to go for me. The sizing of rompers doesn’t work for me. Not to mention the difficulty with having to the ladies room. I am sure there are some that could change my mind just haven’t found them. In the mean time dress and skirts are a staple in my closet.

I have worn rompers with hose, that is fun. But I do love my dresses. Need a good sweater dress for winter.

My experience with rompers is not so great. I’m tall and they just don’t fit me right. Rompers are not made for tall women or women with long torsos (my fiancé who has a long torso can’t pull them off either). They need to make them in a tall version.

I’m a dress gal. Dresses work best for me. I would love to be able to wear romper but until they offer a tall size it ain’t happenin. Lol

Jessica

Given the two choices, it’s definitely dresses. The idea of taking off your top to use the bathroom always seemed strange to me. I wouldn’t want to do it even at home. Even other garments have the ability to use the bathroom. With a leotard or bathing suit, you can pull the gusset aside to go. A teddy or all-in-one has snaps or hooks and eyes. But the romper requires you to undress where you normally wouldn’t have to just to use the toilet.

For me, I generally prefer skirts and tops to dresses. You can mix tops with skirts to dress them up or down, to change the look, and to vary with the season (such as warmth, sleeve length, color or pattern).

Anonymous

Dresses every time. The longer and prettier the better.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Dresses for me, rompers look like a real pain if you need the restroom in a hurry. We mature girls need to get things out of the way in a hurry sometimes!

💕Lara

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?