Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Good morning ladies! I took 30 minutes first thing this morning to try on all my dresses again because I hadn’t done so in over a month. I didn’t wear any female undergarments, just the dresses. I noticed just how well the dresses fit me and despite not having any breastforms or padding underneath, I noticed how feminine my body actually is and looks. It was a nice experience. I put on my black 5 inch pumps and that completed the look.

Ultimately, it felt right and normal to be wearing these dresses.

Kisses and hugs

Jerri ❤️

Anonymous
      Lady

Sounds like you had an enjoyable morning. A good way to start your day with a smile. Its always exciting when we can dress.

A great way to spend a morning.

I just spent 30 minutes going through my panty drawer(s).

Do I want to wear lace, fullback, thong, g-string.

It seemed a lot easier as a guy boxer shorts , just boxer shorts.

But not as fun….lol

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

I still can’t figure this out. Whenever I get something new I can’t wait to try it on. I just love to  see how it looks on.  It just makes me happy.

I’m that way too sometimes, not sure what bra I want that morning or panty’s color of pantyhose or tights, once I get that figured out then it’s do I want to wear a skirt or dress, I end up having all these nice clothes on my bed……….. What’s a girl to do!!!!!!!   LOL

I love all my dresses and I feel they are are precious and collectibles.

I did something like this yesterday. I thought I ought to go through my wardrobe and get rid of stuff I haven’t worn. I tried on a lot of things I was doubtful about, and found that I liked a lot more of my stuff than I expected. I ended up only taking three things to donate, but that’s space for three more things in my wardrobe.

Always exciting to shop for new dresses and skirts

oh yea sis I do know how hard it is to clean out clothing. I started this chore with six dresses on the bed to donate and ended up putting only one in the bag. I love the comfort and look of wearing dresses at home too without forms just to feel natural

Zoe
      Lady

Sing it!

I would like to sing it but don’t know the music or lyrics lol

What a good way to start the day. I also love going through my panties, dresses, which bra to ware and all of my shoes. Once I am dressed. I also love putting things back and holding them up as back or hang them up. Having this time is so rewarding and the feeling is pure joy for me.
      Being to tell this to all you girls is also special.

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

While I know better ways to start the morning (like a good cuddle with my wife) I do like the part where I have to decide what to wear for the day.  That often starts while I’m still in bed, I’m thinking of what to take out for the day and then that becomes my motivation to get up – to get dressed.

Now, if I was going to try on all my dresses it wouldn’t take to long to exhaust all dresses I have (think around 10 so 3 minutes each).
      But if I was going to try on all skirts and tops, and then combinations of that, we probably talking days, and if we add shoes, bras and other underwear  to the “combination” equation we need to use “weeks” as the unit.

I do often change outfit during the day.  It can be because I like to try something else or because I start off with something I like the feeling of but isn’t that appropriate to wear in public (to dressy/sex or wrong season).

/kt

Kelly, all of my dresses are either suitable for a wedding, an evening out at the symphony, or Easter Sunday services. Lol

Anonymous
      Lady

I love my dresses! My favorite ones come from two companies, Karina dresses and Draper James. They are well made and look wonderful and their sizing are alway correct!

Oh I Love Draper James…that is the dress company from Reese Witherspoon. Love her. All my dresses come from Rachel Parcell.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?