Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I recently wore a bra (with no breast forms) to my workplace for the first time. The day went by with no problems, weird looks and comments.

I know this doesn’t count as much as I’d wish. But I started going to the gym at work in a kilt. It’s sorta accepted but there is some great freedom in it all the same.

I bought some beautiful kilt pins also a wonderful west highland way thistle. Long story about that one. And a bright lilac silver one dipped in candle wax will hold a lilac scent I’ve found ✨️

It’s my start with silks and kilts.

I have worn panties on many occasions and occasionally will add a garter belt and stockings (under jeans) always feels nice, and thrilling.  makes me very self cautious when bending over or making sure my t-shirt doesn’t ride up while sitting at my desk, wouldn’t want my thong peeking out over my jeans.  With my office being pretty sparsely populated due to xmas vacations and the cold weather I added a bra (without forms) under a hoodie everyday this week.

doesn’t count as much, but as today is a work from home day I get to add my forms and a skirt to the wardrobe….how i wish i could dress like this every day.

I’ve finished with work now, but I regularly used to underdress – tights and panties and once – when I was going to be the only person in my room for the entire day, a lovely pair of red 4″ heels.  And then a friend decided to come up and have a natter with me……  I managed to hide my feet under the desk and keep hidden until she left… mind, as I was desperate to go to the toilet, I fleetingly thought about owning up to her, just so I could go and relieve myself!  That was about ten years ago – and I’ve never stopped wondering if I should have owned up anyway…  Holly XXX

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I’m trans and not out at work.  I dress androgynously to avoid problems with my conservative staff.  Panties, women’s jeans, unisex tops, and unisex shoes are easy to pull off.  If I’m using the gym or wearing a tighter fitting top, I’ll wear a no-show sports bra to minimize my little boobs.  I envy the girls that can wear whatever they want at work.

While working as a volunteer  “starter” at a local golf course I often wear ladies leggings and panties, with a half slip, under my trousers.  The leggings are great for those cold mornings at the starter shack on the 1st tee.

Hi girls,

I’m one of the girls that Emily envies, as I am trans woman and can wear whatever I want at work. When I started it was a bra with forms, camisole, panties, flats and a uniform shirt with a pair of ladies slacks. The slacks gave way to yoga pants which are easily the most comfortable pants I have ever worn.
      Sometimes I get away with wearing one of my own tops instead of the uniform shirt.

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

I started under dressing in junior high, 1969 or so. Then panties and I had modified one of my sisters bras so it won’t show (cut the cups down and sewn them smaller) covered with undershirt, shirt and knit sweater.
      not much in HS and college. But once married I started up again. Mostly cause I had money for work. Use to wear pantyhose under my jeans but got busted by the wife. Seems they make a rustling sound women can hear when you walk past them! But I still did at work, just more careful. Panties of course and if nearly alone at work, nights and weekends, I had a pair of flats hidden away. Unfortunately the last job I had for 15 years my room was monitored. (I worked with thousands of dollars of media equipment in my office) so I had to be extra extra careful.
      now retired I dress as I please when the wife isn’t around.
      OH! One quick story. We moved from very humid Florida to ver dry winters Virginia. A few of my nails were splitting. The wife brought out her nail care kit and swab vitamin E on them. Afterward she was going to brush on strengthener on the split nails. To my surprise she coated all 10 nails. What a thrill for this girl! Nothing like shopping with beautiful shiny nails showing.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

In a manner of speaking, yes.. quite frequently. As a senior person where I worked I was always last to leave at night. So once every one else had left for the day, say 5pm, I’d have an “hour of dressing power” in my office  before I went home.

It was a big place so I had room to store Caty’s things in and old lockable wardrobe. Left it open one night, but was able to convince any “snoopers” it was my (now) ex wife’s things.

The business was sold 20 years ago and I retired, not only from work, but also about 80/90% from crossdressing. It all came back… of course…..These days I sleep femme every night and try to spend as much time as I can away from home to enjoy “getting my full Caty on”.

Caty.

Adding dresses, sandals, tights.

Years ago I took a drive in an 18 wheeler down I-81 in Virginia wearing panties, bra, camisole, knee highs and women’s sandals under my drab uniform shirt and jeans.  I wish I had done it more often, but I wouldn’t want to pull into a weigh station like that.  I always had a nightie or two along for nights in the sleeper.  XO – Julia

Julia, I use to do that all the time when I drove truck would get up early and start my day and would a lot of times have a bra and pantyhose with a pair of shorts and hoping I wouldn’t get pulled over or into a scale. I always had another bag with my fun clothes hid under my bunk.   LOL   It did happen a time or two and did a fast change to get in there before they would come out to see what was taking so long to bring my paperwork in….

I drive a truck Sunday to Friday I wear my hose panties bra leggings love them

In the beginning I wore nylons and garters along with panties under my pants and a non padded bra with no forms or cami under the shirt and no one noticed. I was never concerned or cared if caught but it made the days more enjoyable back then.

J J
      Lady

I am now retired, but undressed a good bit of my professional career. I was in the public eye daily, so wearing outer wear was just not convenient. I wore panties daily many years and exclusively for probably 15 of the last years. I wore bras quite often, but not regularly, and added small forms on occasion. If my staff knew, they never let on that they knew, though a panty line or bra strap had to be noticeable on occasion. I was once editing some picture on my laptop that showed me in various outfits and lingerie when I got called away. When I came back to my desk I noticed the gallery page was still open and my laptop screen was partially visible. I don’t know if any of the staff saw them, they never let on if they did, but it was certainly very possible. Either way, life went on and we all did our jobs.

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

When I started it was of course panties, then I did add a bra without any kind of padding but that did quickly come off when I realized that the straps did show quite well under the shirt.
      Didn’t do much for several years, started working from home and then waist down was dressed.
      Now I’m out to everyone so I’m pretty much always dressed all the way, even the few times I go to office.

/kelly

Anonymous

I was wondering how visible the bra was under your top. I have worn bras under some sweaters without having any noticable strap or cups. And I was wearing womens’ sweaters, although the styles were mostly androgynous.

So after all of the votes and replies, I think I have an idea about what I am going to be doing at work.

Looks like it is the following:

1. Start with bra with no breast forms.
      2. Next is to wear some of my favourite jeans! Looking forward to that!
      3. Finally, I will think about some of my blouses (with a sweater).

I need to do a little more shopping for new clothes. I will look for some ladies’ blouses that are more gender neutral looking. The ones I currently own are definitely more feminine looking.

Thank you ladies for all of your support. BTW, all the best in 2023!

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?