- Celebrate New Year's Eve at home En Femme
- December 14, 2021 at 11:49 am #589012April FlowersParticipantRegistered On: September 7, 2021Topics: 4Replies: 49Has thanked: 223 timesBeen thanked: 205 times
For ladies who have a supportive spouse, or if you regularly go out in public, will you be crossdressing out in public when celebrating New Year’s Eve? A restaurant, friends, concert or other celebratory location will you be En Femme?
- December 22, 2021 at 5:05 am #592408Jane HollidayLadyRegistered On: December 14, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 22Has thanked: 21 timesBeen thanked: 135 times
If I was in New York, absolutely I would, if I was in Chicago I would, if I was in Vegas I would, if I was in LA or SF I would, but I’m not so I’m staying at home, probably going to be asleep before 10.
- December 21, 2021 at 11:31 pm #592349
- December 20, 2021 at 10:02 am #591433AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
We’re not really new years people, watch the ball drop if we make it that far and go to bed so it’s a no on the dressing too, my wife doesn’t like it. Also this year we’re taking care of 3 grandkids so that kind of seals the deal there. I’m not explainingto a 3, 4 and 6 year old way they have 2 grandmas tonight, wouldn’t be good. lol
- December 20, 2021 at 5:37 am #591322Katie PlowrightLadyRegistered On: October 15, 2021Topics: 4Replies: 183Has thanked: 922 timesBeen thanked: 941 times
We will not be going out. Even if we did I wouldn’t be allowed to. Unfortunately that itch is growing. I can dream that Katie could see in the New Year but within the SO guidelines that probably will not happen.
- December 16, 2021 at 7:45 pm #589964Alison AndersonDuchessRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 12Replies: 781Has thanked: 623 timesBeen thanked: 3347 times
For starters, I don’t usually go out on New Year’s Eve. I’m not really a night owl, I usually head to bed around 15 minutes after the ball drops. There have been years I went to sleep before midnight. I can’t see paying super expensive prices going out just because a digit is flipping on the calendar. More often the extent of “going out” means going to pick up Chinese food to bring home.
Last year I dressed up at home, complete with wig and makeup. I had a friend who was in the transformation business and she had to move away. As she was selling her inventory, I found a dress that I wore 10 years earlier in a show she put on. It was black with sparkles throughout and very slinky. I included it in what I took. So New Year’s Eve was an appropriate time to wear it. I have a photo of it in my private gallery.
But this year, New Year’s Eve falls on a Friday night with New Year’s Day on a Saturday. So I’m going to be out at Sabbath services until 10 PM on Friday, and it doesn’t make sense to start to put on makeup for just a few hours of staying home. And I can’t sleep too late on Saturday for the Sabbath morning services. So I may change into something late Friday night, but it’s not likely to be with makeup and wig.
- December 16, 2021 at 7:03 pm #589950Amy MyersBaronessRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 23Replies: 1644Has thanked: 4875 timesBeen thanked: 5352 times
We (my wife and I) are going to a CD/TG party at a private house, so for part of the time we will be out in public. Two years ago when we toasted in 2020 I was also out celebrating en femme. Little did we know what what was going to happen in a few months.
- December 16, 2021 at 3:50 am #589646BigBangtheoryLadyRegistered On: January 14, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 193Has thanked: 54 timesBeen thanked: 791 times
Haven’t been out for New Years celebration in a long time. If they moved it up to about 8pm cst we would probably go out. We still don’t get to sleep though as we live in a rural area. Fireworks, shotgun and automatic rifle fire are common. I wish everyone a happy and safe celebration…. Stephanie
- December 15, 2021 at 1:48 pm #589408KristaDuchessRegistered On: January 24, 2017Topics: 10Replies: 727Has thanked: 3346 timesBeen thanked: 3625 times
Hi April. I wish I could. My wife hates going out for New’s Years Eve. This year, due to my daughter’s relationship status, I think my wife (who knows about me being a CD) will likely be babysitting our grandchildren for our daughter at her house. So I’ll be at home and will be dressed en femme having a bit of the sparkly. Cheers, Krista.
- December 15, 2021 at 10:30 am #589333Requal JoanneLadyRegistered On: December 15, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 500Has thanked: 538 timesBeen thanked: 1662 times
- December 15, 2021 at 10:04 am #589311Sandy ChaseLadyRegistered On: November 2, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 196Has thanked: 1531 timesBeen thanked: 308 times
Hey it’s Sandy! Dressing on New Years is a perfect situation to go out a see and be seen in your lovely outfit. If you go to the right restaurant or bar your will be very welcome so go out, put on your sexy short dress or skirt and don’t worry about what people think or say.
Its a great opportunity so go for it!
The first time I went out I had to ride the hotel elevator with a security guard!
Anyway have fun and wear something pretty tonight
- December 15, 2021 at 6:19 am #589249Elizabeth(Liz)LadyRegistered On: October 7, 2021Topics: 33Replies: 397Has thanked: 2694 timesBeen thanked: 1784 times
- December 15, 2021 at 6:12 am #589246Dawn JudsonAmbassadorRegistered On: November 26, 2017Topics: 11Replies: 137Has thanked: 355 timesBeen thanked: 668 times
- December 15, 2021 at 3:56 am #589211Alicia SunriseLadyRegistered On: June 3, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 62Has thanked: 465 timesBeen thanked: 226 times
- December 14, 2021 at 6:58 pm #589117Liara WolfeDuchessRegistered On: August 14, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 1484Has thanked: 2846 timesBeen thanked: 5099 times
- December 14, 2021 at 3:33 pm #589067AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- December 15, 2021 at 4:38 am #589218
- December 14, 2021 at 2:06 pm #589043
- December 14, 2021 at 1:41 pm #589032
- December 20, 2021 at 7:43 am #591379April FlowersBaronessRegistered On: September 7, 2021Topics: 4Replies: 49Has thanked: 223 timesBeen thanked: 205 times
Love your response Laura. Right on spot gurl. Showing confidence when out in public is by far the mental attitude to have in stores or just out walking. That confidence also pushes out of your mind any thoughts of who may be looking at me, trying to “read” me and just enjoy.
- December 20, 2021 at 7:29 am #591370Laura LovettLadyRegistered On: March 26, 2020Topics: 39Replies: 1553Has thanked: 5095 timesBeen thanked: 7675 times
Do what feels good to you, honey!
I’ve seen a few guys with beards and makeup en femme, and that’s just the way they want to play it – there are no rules except the ones in people’s heads!!
Just get into the character of it – you’re going to look like someone who doesn’t mind/care what people think, so own that mindset.
Your rules, your party and everyone is welcome!
1 user thanked author for this post.
- December 20, 2021 at 6:02 am #591331Michelle McQueenLadyRegistered On: June 14, 2021Topics: 24Replies: 1236Has thanked: 7584 timesBeen thanked: 6132 times
Hi Bonnie. I understand you making a joke about dressing, but to me, face hair just doesn’t work when enfem but I know everyone is different too.
I suggest you shave and go as girly as possible as best you can. Go over the top with your outfit or blend in, you know your audience best, either way you’re going to have a fun memorable time. I’m sure you’ll get lots of compliments. What a great way to bring in the New Year!
1 user thanked author for this post.
- December 16, 2021 at 4:31 pm #589920Sandy ChaseLadyRegistered On: November 2, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 196Has thanked: 1531 timesBeen thanked: 308 times
Hi Bonnie I see you’re going to venture out onto the world! That’s awesome! Yes you’ll be nervous but the pleasure and femme feeling is definitely worth the price.
I wear a beard myself sometimes and go to a great drag/gay/tourist bar and restaurant and still have no problems there (Atlanta) in fact the shows host sports a beard as does one of the performers.
I digress, the point is dress up put your makeup on and don’t worry about what people might think. Have a Bonny time and enjoy yourself. Hugs Sandy.
- December 15, 2021 at 7:02 pm #589507Dawn JudsonAmbassadorRegistered On: November 26, 2017Topics: 11Replies: 137Has thanked: 355 timesBeen thanked: 668 times
- December 15, 2021 at 6:21 pm #589501Sara ToddLadyRegistered On: October 2, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 25Has thanked: 84 timesBeen thanked: 149 times
Bonnie. If I were to go out dressed on New Years Eve I would have to go all out with a good shave make up and nails. Its not that it would be dishonest but you would miss out on the chance to be truly feminine in public. I have only be out en femme in public on Halloween and decided to be fully en femme and it was exhilarating. Although wearing a beard would be less nerve wracking you lessen your joy. If you want to have the option of making light of it anyway, you can try being a bit over the top. Good luck, Sara
- December 16, 2021 at 4:35 pm #589921
- December 16, 2021 at 8:43 am #589734
- December 16, 2021 at 10:25 am #589766
- December 15, 2021 at 9:55 am #589307April FlowersBaronessRegistered On: September 7, 2021Topics: 4Replies: 49Has thanked: 223 timesBeen thanked: 205 times
Hi Bonnie. Yes, we have all been through the nerve racking “first time in public”. In my case, the nervousness ended after 3 times out in public. It was really , really worth the absolute freedom once you go out in public. The world opens up to you.
- December 15, 2021 at 9:50 am #589304Sandy ChaseLadyRegistered On: November 2, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 196Has thanked: 1531 timesBeen thanked: 308 times
Hey it’s Sandy!
Wonderful you’ve been thinking about venturing out en femme. It’s a trying experience the first time but don’t be afraid or embarrassed I went through it myself and felt the same way. Trust me… the trepidation is well worth it. Have you thought what you’re going to wear?
Good luck and have a fabulous time.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.