Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

For ladies who have a supportive spouse, or if you regularly go out in public, will you be crossdressing out in public when celebrating New Year’s Eve? A restaurant, friends, concert or other celebratory location will you be En Femme?

If I could I would in a heartbeat

Anonymous
      Lady

Going to be with family so its a NO

Anonymous

If i could too i would, but i will be at home with my wife,

As I’m still in the closet it will be difficult to get dressed up,

Hugs Roz X

Anonymous

I’m similar- but I intend to underdress and enjoy that which is possible under the circumstances-( well under something!!)
        Anya

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

April, while the thought of being able to go out in public En Femme is what I desire, I am not there yet. Hope that those that do go out have a wonderful time.

Hugs, Liara

I am a maybe. There is a LBGQT New Years celebration an hour away at a club that I want to go to if a number of star align.

Anonymous

Alicia, I do so hope you get the chance girl.

Crystal

Dawn Judson
      Ambassador

I would love to. Some TG/CD friends will be in town. I’d love to meet up with them, but my wife has us going out of town to spend New Year’s with our daughters.

You girls who’ve supportive partners are very fortunate.
      Hope you enjoy whatever you’re doing enjoy the occasion
      Liz

Hey it’s Sandy!  Dressing on New Years is a perfect situation to go out a see and be seen in your lovely outfit. If you go to the right restaurant or bar your will be very welcome so go out, put on your sexy short dress or skirt and don’t worry about what people think or say.
      Its a great opportunity so go for it!

The first time I went out I had to ride the hotel elevator with a security guard!
      Anyway have fun and wear something pretty tonight

Hugs, Sandy.

It would be soooo nice if I could.   Toooo many friends around and I am a very private dresser.  Only the wife knows.

Krista
      Duchess

Hi April.  I wish I could.  My wife hates going out for New’s Years Eve.  This year, due to my daughter’s relationship status, I think my wife (who knows about me being a CD) will likely be babysitting our grandchildren for our daughter at her house.  So I’ll be at home and will be dressed en femme having a bit of the sparkly.  Cheers, Krista.

Haven’t been out for New Years celebration in a long time. If they moved it up to about 8pm cst we would probably go out. We still don’t get to sleep though as we live in a rural area. Fireworks, shotgun and automatic rifle fire are common. I wish everyone a happy and safe celebration…. Stephanie

Amy Myers
      Baroness

We (my wife and I) are going to a CD/TG party at a private house, so for part of the time we will be out in public. Two years ago when we toasted in 2020 I was also out celebrating en femme. Little did we know what what was going to happen in a few months.

Amy

For starters, I don’t usually go out on New Year’s Eve.  I’m not really a night owl, I usually head to bed around 15 minutes after the ball drops.  There have been years I went to sleep before midnight.  I can’t see paying super expensive prices going out just because a digit is flipping on the calendar. More often the extent of  “going out” means going to pick up Chinese food to bring home.

Last year I dressed up at home, complete with wig and makeup.  I had a friend who was in the transformation business and she had to move away.  As she was selling her inventory, I found a dress that I wore 10 years earlier in a show she put on.  It was black with sparkles throughout and very slinky.  I included it in what I took.  So New Year’s Eve was an appropriate time to wear it.  I have a photo of it in my private gallery.

But this year, New Year’s Eve falls on a Friday night with New Year’s Day on a Saturday.  So I’m going to be out at Sabbath services until 10 PM on Friday, and it doesn’t make sense to start to put on makeup for just a few hours of staying home.  And I can’t sleep too late on Saturday for the Sabbath morning services.  So I may change into something late Friday night, but it’s not likely to be with makeup and wig.

Anonymous

We will not be going out. Even if we did I wouldn’t be allowed to. Unfortunately that itch is growing. I can dream that Katie could see in the New Year but within the SO guidelines that probably will not happen.

Anonymous

We’re not really new years people, watch the ball drop if we make it that far and go to bed so it’s a no on the dressing too, my wife doesn’t like it. Also this year we’re taking care of 3 grandkids so that kind of seals the deal there. I’m not explainingto a 3, 4 and 6 year old way they  have 2 grandmas tonight, wouldn’t be good. lol

Definitely!!

There wasn’t a button for “HELL YEAH!!”  LOL!!

Robyn

If I was in New York, absolutely I would, if I was in Chicago I would, if I was in Vegas I would, if I was in LA or SF I would, but I’m not so I’m staying at home, probably going to be asleep before 10.

Hey it’s Sandy!
      Wonderful you’ve been thinking about venturing out en femme. It’s a trying experience the first time but don’t be afraid or embarrassed I went through it myself and felt the same way. Trust me… the trepidation is well worth it. Have you thought what you’re going to wear?
      Good luck and have a fabulous time.
      Hugs Sandy.

Hi Bonnie. Yes, we have all been through the nerve racking “first time in public”. In my case, the nervousness ended after 3 times out in public. It was really , really worth the absolute freedom once you go out in public. The world opens up to you.

-April

Sara Todd
      Lady

Bonnie. If I were to go out dressed on New Years Eve I would have to go all out with a good shave make up and nails. Its not that it would be dishonest but you would miss out on the  chance to be truly feminine in public. I have only be out en femme  in public on Halloween and decided  to be fully en femme and it was exhilarating.  Although wearing a beard would be less nerve wracking you lessen your joy. If you want to have the option of making light of it anyway, you can try being a bit over the top. Good luck, Sara

Dawn Judson
      Ambassador

Bonnie, if those are really your pictures on your profile page, why would you want to hide that beauty with a beard? You are much too pretty to do that.

Hi Bonnie I see you’re going to venture out onto the world! That’s awesome! Yes you’ll be nervous but the pleasure and femme feeling is definitely worth the price.
      I wear a beard myself sometimes and go to a great drag/gay/tourist bar and restaurant and still have no problems there (Atlanta) in fact the shows host sports a beard as does one of the performers.
      I digress, the point is dress up put your makeup on and don’t worry about what people might think. Have a Bonny time and enjoy yourself. Hugs Sandy.

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Bonnie. I understand you making a joke about dressing, but to me, face hair just doesn’t work when enfem but I know everyone is different too.

I suggest you shave and go as girly as possible as best you can. Go over the top with your outfit or blend in, you know your audience best, either way you’re going to have a fun memorable time. I’m sure you’ll get lots of compliments. What a great way to bring in the New Year!

Hey Bonnie

Do what feels good to you, honey!

I’ve seen a few guys with beards and makeup en femme, and that’s just the way they want to play it – there are no rules except the ones in people’s heads!!

Just get into the character of it – you’re going to look like someone who doesn’t mind/care what people think, so own that mindset.

Your rules, your party and everyone is welcome!

Love Laura

Agree completely Sara.

Sara, great reply to Bonnie wish I had said it! Sandy

Dawn Judson
      Ambassador

Aww. Aren’t you sweet! If you were here, I’d give you a great big hug.

Love your response Laura. Right on spot gurl. Showing confidence when out in public is by far the mental attitude to have in stores or just out walking. That confidence also pushes out of your mind any thoughts of who may be looking at me, trying to “read” me and just enjoy.

-April

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?