Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Rose Hill
      Duchess - Annual

Just wondering.  Now that the weather is changing, at least here in the northeast.  Do you prefer the warmer or cooler months? It’s great wearing wearing the summer clothes but I love wrapping my self in a nice cardigan duster in the cooler months

You are a girl after my own heart Rose.I love dressing for the warmer months.I have quite a few cardigans and love my wintery skirts and opaque black tights.

well to your answer  i hate winter but we all have to deal with it for at least 5 months. when winter comes around i can under dress more each day and get away with it and go out shopping and visit friends and family with out them knowing i am wearing a dress, nylons, bra, panties,  i like the warm weather better. get work done around the house and out in the county land in which i will be moving to in 2 years. 2021 will be the year to sell my home in Niagara  county and move to Wyoming county with 6 acres of land and no one can tell me i cant have a fire and i can build what i want with out a building permit, taxes are cheaper

I am a warm weather person…just love being outdoors and soaking in sunshine   HOWEVER I’d say most of my wardrobe consists of sweaters and sweater dresses as I just love the look and feel.  https://www.flickr.com/photos/74497443@N00/48906741866/in/dateposted-ff/

Anonymous

Heather , You’re GORGEOUS Girlfriend !

K Swim
      Lady

I prefer the warm months because it’s the appropriate swimsuit time. When it’s cold, I still dress in a swimsuit when I am home and not leaving for a while.

I much prefer the warmer weather and the clothes that go with it.

Rochelle Mills
      Baroness

Great topic! I think they may gravitate towards a winter coat over my favorite silky dresses or skirt-top combinations. But I have dipped my toe into leggings–fun!–and I must add to the wintery wardrobe pretty soon. I started getting my girl on in public this spring so my wardrobe has stayed in the warmer weather styles so far. Guess more shopping trips are coming up soon!

Anonymous

From Halloween until Easter, I’m generally cold and uncomfortable, no matter what I wear. And I haven’t even built a femme wardrobe, yet. Longing for the days of tees, short-sleeve tops and short skirts.

Anonymous

I’m a jeans, sweater and boots girl so I love this time of year. A nice pair of tight jeans to show off my bum, my best asset I’ve been told, with a nice warm sweater and some 2-3″ heeled boots and I’m ready to rock.

Anonymous

I love wearing leggings and tunics during cold weather days. When I wake up first thing I slip on is a pair of leggings. I also like sweater dresses and longer jean skirts with a long sleeve Henley top. There are so many cold weather choices that I enjoy winter as much a summer clothes. I do prefer sandals but can’t wear them in winter so on go the ankle boots. The one style that I just cannot wear in winter is turtle neck type clothes.

Viva Winter!

Carla

I like dressing all year round. I used to find summer a bit tricky – but just had to get the right sort of clothes to wear.

I do like wrapping up warm for a nice walk in the fall/winter (usually a skirt/top, opaque tights and suitable coat plus gloves and scarf if needed), you get the pleasure of an outing then coming back into a warm home and a nice hot drink 🙂

I enjoyed sandals and shorts this summer but I feel so much more comfortable in jeggings or bootcut jeans with my booties. I thought I would feel awkward in booties but they are my favs and I actually feel so much more confident and femme in them.

Marianne
      Ambassador

I have a full four seasons female wardrobe. Knitted dresses or thicker skirts over leggings are great in cold weather if you do not want to wear jeans or slacks. A cardigan or turtle neck sweater keeps you warm.

I can’t wait for December.  Here in Burma, it’s called “Sweet December” because of how wonderful the weather is every day. It’ll get to 80-85F (21C) during the day and drop to as low as 65F (15c) at night, with no rain. It’s the perfect weather for anything. January is much the same.

Two months out of the year when the other 10 are unbearably hot – it’s a small reward.

As for how that impacts my dress, I’ll let you know when  I start leaving my home in drag. Otherwise, I got the aircon on keeping Casa d’Jahkaleene a steady 20c all year round.

II am some what half and half doing the cold times its easier with the extra layer to wear a bralette  all the time

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Too much body hair on my arms and legs makes me a winter girl, cos I have to wear long sleeves and stockings to cover it.

But My New years resolution is to shave it all off, so I guess I can be a spring/autumn girl as well.

40″C plus Australian summers make me revert to my shorts and t skirt male self. Too hot to do otherwise..

Caty

I get too much heat living in the Arizona desert so I must say cooler months when I can wear my clothes, boots, sweaters!! For at least six months out of the year it’s just too hot to wear anything here!!!

So pretty Celeste.  What a great find.  Certain they feel as good as they look too. You look lovely as well.   Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous

You’re Beautiful Celeste , As all the girls on here are . I’m gonna need some make up though  , lol

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?