- This topic has 31 replies, 22 voices, and was last updated 11 months ago by Anonymous.
- November 1, 2021 at 5:09 pm #567253Ashley KonnersParticipantRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 40Replies: 572Has thanked: 2065 timesBeen thanked: 2746 times
Any other girls find that when you dress that you don’t want to change out of your femme clothes? Or even when you have a great day dressed that you want to start the next day just the same. I do stay within the boundaries of what my wife and I have discussed but find I constantly need more time dressed as a woman.
Total of 41 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- November 3, 2021 at 8:08 pm #568342AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Not only longer but more completely. Simply donning a pair of panties is no longer enough. I simply must be completely dressed with breast forms and wig. I feel so normal when dressed as Jillian that I forget that I have to change so I delay until the last possible minute to “de-girl”.
- November 3, 2021 at 3:04 pm #568256Mary PriscillaDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: May 23, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 117Has thanked: 206 timesBeen thanked: 482 times
Here is a little different reply. When I am dressed, it thrills me beyond belief. Even when alone, I am so immersed into my femininity that all I can think about is what I want to wear or shop for the next opportunity. One of the things I love CDH for is the inspiration I get from seeing what my sisters are wearing. Several times, I write to them to find out where they purchased one of more items.
I am getting very excited as the pandemic wanes and there are more opportunities to shop in person and, of course, meet my lady friends in this area.
- November 3, 2021 at 2:12 pm #568231AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- November 2, 2021 at 3:20 pm #567719Michelle TrottDuchessRegistered On: April 7, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 514Has thanked: 1644 timesBeen thanked: 2285 times
Hi Ashley. I know exactly how you feel. I can’t seem to get undressed until I absolutely have to. Pushing the limits for that last hour. We come home and my wife is in pajamas and I am still in a dress. I hate to take off my jewelery and makeup also.
- November 2, 2021 at 11:53 am #567641SylviaLadyRegistered On: October 10, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 667Has thanked: 16894 timesBeen thanked: 2759 times
It´always a sad feeling when you take the last garment off , with me that is usually my pantyhose.
When I take them off , it feels like my skin needs a few minutes after that to get used to the idea that i am not wearing them anymore !
- November 2, 2021 at 11:24 am #567634Jane MacLeodLadyRegistered On: March 4, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 48Has thanked: 64 timesBeen thanked: 315 times
Always a disappointment when I need to get back into male mode. Rarely get a chance now for dressing for long periods. Always one eye on the clock making sure have enough time to get everything sorted out. Would love a few days uninterrupted girl time.
- November 2, 2021 at 11:22 am #567633Jane MacLeodLadyRegistered On: March 4, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 48Has thanked: 64 timesBeen thanked: 315 times
- November 2, 2021 at 10:30 am #567602Liara WolfeLadyRegistered On: August 14, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 1607Has thanked: 3155 timesBeen thanked: 5436 times
- November 2, 2021 at 10:26 am #567595
- November 2, 2021 at 4:32 am #567437Lacy SatinLadyRegistered On: June 27, 2018Topics: 7Replies: 483Has thanked: 442 timesBeen thanked: 2250 times
In resent months I have had a lot of free time to dress. With nothing else to distract me I can’t help but want to play dress-up.
Another reason for this is, because I decided to let my hair grow because I couldn’t get a hair cut during COVIT. I’m really enjoying being able to wear it in a ponytail which is something I have always dreamed about growing up.
Now having long hair is constantly reminding me of my feminine side even when doing masculine things like just going to the hardware store. I put my hair in a ponytail and tie it back with a pink hair tie. I find it exciting that in a small way I am exposing my feminine side yet I really don’t think anyone notices.
For years now I have been wearing panties daily and that has become quite normal. It’s only when I’m in the mood to go shopping for women’s clothes that I will often wear a bra, slip and stockings along with my panties to add to my feeling of femininity.
What I’m getting the greatest pleasure from now is I feel like I am openly showing my feminine side at all times if only in a small way by having my hair in a ponytail and wearing a pink hair tie.
The thought of dressing is now on my mind all the time and I feel I can’t get enough of it.
- November 2, 2021 at 5:22 pm #567757Cassie JaysonDuchessRegistered On: September 29, 2019Topics: 60Replies: 1027Has thanked: 2414 timesBeen thanked: 4724 times
Lacy, thoughts and feelings like you describe is the reason I took the first 4 days of September to ‘Find Cassie’. 2 and half days there were 100% in fem. I did throw drab jeans, shirt and shoes in the trunk on my trip, but never touched them. The only problem was I was all by myself most of the time.
still trying to find myself though.
. . .Cassie
- November 2, 2021 at 2:12 am #567390AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Is putting her ” away ” the saddest thing ever????…..
but then is getting her out again the best thing????….
for those who cannot be the girl 24/7…….it really is the greatest example of chalk and cheese!!!
Huggs, grace xx
- November 2, 2021 at 2:04 am #567389Dianna RoseLadyRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 1107Has thanked: 1969 timesBeen thanked: 3883 times
Good morning Ashley,
I was going to send you a PM, but I want this out in the open.
OMG! Ashley, you described my emotions perfectly!
When I’m dressed I feel emotions I have never felt as a man. I feel complete, I feel fulfilled, I feel whole, I feel this is who I want to be.
Being a woman gives comfort to my soul. The frustrated alpha male has finally found a home.
Is dressing something to do for 45 minutes a day? Is that enough for me? The answer terrifies me. Maybe I know the answer. Maybe that is what terrifies me.
Ladies, I am not looking to change the world. I will confront the world as a man.
I want to have a life in private as a woman. Does that life mean 45 minutes, or is it 24/7/365?
When will I stop pretending and when will I just be who I have become in my heart.
- November 2, 2021 at 12:41 am #567364Dawn WyvernManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: February 23, 2019Topics: 25Replies: 388Has thanked: 315 timesBeen thanked: 1595 times
I call this the pandora paradox … once you let her out of the box you have a hard job putting her away again .. it’s a big come down ‘de-princessing’ after an extended time en-fem ..
I manage to control it by planing the next time out and what I will wear and what I will do – it cushions the blow a bit to have something to look forward to.
- November 1, 2021 at 11:10 pm #567354
- November 1, 2021 at 8:59 pm #567336rhondaLadyRegistered On: October 13, 2015Topics: 0Replies: 147Has thanked: 1488 timesBeen thanked: 345 times
I know the feeling of need to wear fem clothes it kinda wanes during the day but the morning it starts over again just have to put on this dress and slip , weather I like it or not , guess it’s a good thing I like it
- November 1, 2021 at 8:04 pm #567306BrielleDuchessRegistered On: August 14, 2021Topics: 6Replies: 487Has thanked: 2444 timesBeen thanked: 2053 times
Absolutely, Ashley! I have had the hardest time shutting it down. Days when I have to dress, I don’t want to go to bed b/c I need to take off my makeup and all the rest. If my wife were agreeable, I’d be in gurl-mode way more than not. Most mornings when I get up and see myself in the mirror, I already start the day a little depressed.
- November 1, 2021 at 8:08 pm #567308Ashley KonnersLadyRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 40Replies: 572Has thanked: 2065 timesBeen thanked: 2746 times
I know what your feeling hun. My wife has been great when I’ve brought up the subject that I need more Ashley time. She has her limits but I’m very lucky to have her on board.
- November 1, 2021 at 6:09 pm #567274AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Love dressing and staying dress all day long and half way through the night. Then undress and slide on something more girly feeling while relaxing or going to bed. Like a cami or babydoll or teddy.
- November 1, 2021 at 7:56 pm #567300
- November 1, 2021 at 6:05 pm #567272Abbie NormalDuchessRegistered On: June 13, 2021Topics: 13Replies: 679Has thanked: 1382 timesBeen thanked: 2811 times
yes, very much so. I still think of it as the pink fog (I don’t know who coined the term), though the more I get into this the less fog there seems to be but I still feel the pull and it does get worse when I’m already dressed. Out of sight out of mind, at some level perhaps.
— Abbie 🥰
- November 1, 2021 at 7:59 pm #567302LadyRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 40Replies: 572Has thanked: 2065 timesBeen thanked: 2746 times
- November 1, 2021 at 6:03 pm #567269Lara TuckerLadyRegistered On: September 29, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 1084Has thanked: 23974 timesBeen thanked: 3877 times
- November 1, 2021 at 8:00 pm #567303
- November 1, 2021 at 5:57 pm #567267Peta MariLadyRegistered On: September 30, 2020Topics: 29Replies: 571Has thanked: 914 timesBeen thanked: 2878 times
- November 1, 2021 at 8:01 pm #567304
- November 1, 2021 at 5:28 pm #567259Fredrika JonesLadyRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 445Has thanked: 538 timesBeen thanked: 1502 times
- November 1, 2021 at 8:02 pm #567305
- November 1, 2021 at 8:10 pm #567310
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.