• This topic has 31 replies, 22 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 21 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Any other girls find that when you dress that you don’t want to change out of your femme clothes? Or even when you have a great day dressed that you want to start the next day just the same. I do stay within the boundaries of what my wife and I have discussed but find I constantly need more time dressed as a woman.
      Thanks

Ashley❤️

I know what you mean, honey. Sometimes when I’m dressed, I wish I never had to take the stuff off!

Fredrika xox

Peta Mari
      Lady

Feed the wolf enough, and it gains strength.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

So far yes! I want to more often,
      and want to try more types of feminine clothes.

The sky’s the limit hun, take it to where your comfortable and enjoy it.

Anonymous

yes, very much so. I still think of it as the pink fog (I don’t know who coined the term), though the more I get into this the less fog there seems to be but I still feel the pull and it does get worse when I’m already dressed. Out of sight out of mind, at some level perhaps.

— Abbie 🥰

It’s starting to just feel natural to be getting up , taking my nightie off and put my girl things.

Anonymous

Natural was the right word, thanks. It’s feeling more natural by the day.

— Abbie 🥰

Anonymous

waking up and slipping on my silk robe then going into to use bathroom then notice Donna staring at herself in the bathroom mirror still as girly as the day before.

Donna

Anonymous

Love dressing and staying dress all day long and half way through the night. Then undress and slide on something more girly feeling while relaxing or going to bed. Like a cami or babydoll or teddy.

Donna

Yes we need it don’t we. I like to call it marathon dressing. From morning till night.

Brielle
      Lady

Absolutely, Ashley! I have had the hardest time shutting it down. Days when I have to dress, I don’t want to go to bed b/c I need to take off my makeup and all the rest. If my wife were agreeable, I’d be in gurl-mode way more than not. Most mornings when I get up and see myself in the mirror, I already start the day a little depressed.

I know what your feeling hun. My wife has been great when I’ve brought up the subject that I need more Ashley time.  She has her limits but I’m very lucky to have her on board.

rhonda
      Lady

I know the feeling of need to wear fem clothes it kinda wanes during the day but the morning it starts over again just have to put on this dress and slip , weather I like it or not , guess it’s a good thing I like it

Anonymous

Omg, Once Dressed It makes me  want to be Dressed…All the Time.. It’s intoxicating being who you want to be…

Dawn Wyvern
      Managing Ambassador

I call this the pandora paradox … once you let her out of the box you have a hard job putting her away again .. it’s  a big come down ‘de-princessing’ after an extended time en-fem ..

I manage to control it by planing the next time out and what I will wear and what I will do – it cushions the blow a bit to have something to look forward to.

Hugs

Dawn

Good morning Ashley,

I was going to send you a PM, but I want this out in the open.

OMG! Ashley, you described my emotions perfectly!

When I’m dressed I feel emotions I have never felt as a man. I feel complete, I feel fulfilled, I feel whole, I feel this is who I want to be.

Being a woman gives comfort to my soul. The frustrated alpha male has finally found a home.

Is dressing something to do for 45 minutes a day? Is that enough for me? The answer terrifies me. Maybe I know the answer. Maybe that is what terrifies me.

Ladies, I am not looking to change the world. I will confront the world as a man.

I want to have a life in private as a woman. Does that life mean 45 minutes, or is it 24/7/365?

When will I stop pretending and when will I just be who I have become in my heart.

Diane

Anonymous

Ashley…

Is putting her ” away ” the saddest thing ever????…..

but then is getting her out again the best thing????….

for those who cannot be the girl 24/7…….it really is the greatest example of chalk and cheese!!!

Huggs, grace xx

In resent months I have had a lot of free time to dress. With nothing else to distract me I can’t help but want to play dress-up.

Another reason for this is, because I decided to let my hair grow because I couldn’t get a hair cut during COVIT. I’m really enjoying being able to wear it in a ponytail which is something I have always dreamed about growing up.

Now having long hair is constantly reminding me of my feminine side even when doing masculine things like just  going to the hardware store. I put my hair in a ponytail and tie it back with a pink hair tie. I find it exciting that in a small way I am exposing my feminine side yet I really don’t think anyone notices.

For years now I have been wearing panties daily and that has become quite normal. It’s only when I’m in the mood to go shopping for women’s clothes that I will often wear a bra, slip and stockings along with my panties to add to my feeling of femininity.

What I’m getting the greatest pleasure from now is I feel like I am openly showing my feminine side at all times if only in a small way by having my hair in a ponytail and wearing a pink hair tie.

The thought of dressing is now on my mind all the time and I feel I can’t get enough of it.

Cassie Jayson
        Duchess

Lacy, thoughts and feelings like you describe is the reason I took the first 4 days of September to ‘Find Cassie’. 2 and half days there were 100% in fem. I did throw drab jeans, shirt and shoes in the trunk on my trip, but never touched them. The only problem was I was all by myself most of the time.
        still trying to find myself though.

. . .Cassie

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Short answer? Yes!

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I so wish I had more time to be female. I hate it so much when I have to change back to drab.

Hugs, Liara

Always a disappointment when need to get back into male mode. Rarely get a chance now for dressing for long periods. Always one eye on the clock making sure have enough time to get everything sorted out.

Always a disappointment when I need to get back into male mode. Rarely get a chance now for dressing for long periods. Always one eye on the clock making sure have enough time to get everything sorted out. Would love a few days uninterrupted girl time.

Sylvia
      Lady

It´always a sad feeling when you take the last garment off , with me that is usually my pantyhose.

When I take them off , it feels like my skin needs a few minutes after that to get used to the idea that i am not wearing them anymore ! 

Love Sylvia

Hi Ashley. I know exactly how you feel. I can’t seem to get undressed until I absolutely have to. Pushing the limits for that last hour. We come home and my wife is in pajamas and I am still in a dress. I hate to take off my jewelery and makeup also.

Anonymous

Hi Ashley

I absolutely agree it is difficult when you have to undress especially when your feeling so good.

The last item I remove is my bra, I love to look in the mirror and see all the marks on my body.

Love Sarah

xx

Mary Priscilla
      Duchess - Annual

Here is a little different reply. When I am dressed, it thrills me beyond belief. Even when alone, I am so immersed into my femininity that all I can think about is what I want to wear or shop for the next opportunity. One of the things I love CDH for is the inspiration I get from seeing what my sisters are wearing. Several times, I write to them to find out where they purchased one of more items.

I am getting very excited as the pandemic wanes and there are more opportunities to shop in person and, of course, meet my lady friends in this area.

Hugs

Mary Priscilla

Anonymous

Not only longer but more completely. Simply donning a pair of panties is no longer enough. I simply must be completely dressed with breast forms and wig. I feel so normal when dressed as Jillian that I forget that I have to change so I delay until the last possible minute to “de-girl”.

Jillian

That’s great hun, glad you have the chance to dress for days on end. Your lucky ….lol.

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?