• Creator
    Topic
    Grace Scarlett
    Participant
    Registered On: February 16, 2021
    Topics: 85
    Replies: 1821

Hi ladies….

Just a quick thought I had this morning while reading  some replies on CDH.

When you are out, do you ever think or worry or wonder what you would do if you were caught up in a situation???

You under dressers….

twisted an ankle at work, or dropped something on your foot or even broke an arm or leg….basically had to strip off for treatment…would it worry you to reveal your underclothes or painted toenails??…do you have a ready excuse?? has it happened to you before??

Girls who go out dressed....

You collapse in the street, or trip on your heels, another driver hits your car, maybe a mugger steals your purse or you witness a crime and need to give a police statement….”can I take your name miss”??…

Gosh, you could even be out in the woods walking your dog and get attacked by squirrels….and can’t drive home…..😂😂😂😂😂

Would you be ok??  how would you deal with it??  Have you dealt with it before??

So what would you do?????

Stay calm…..it may never happen!!

Love, grace ❤️❤️

Viewing 39 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Bianca Everdene
      Lady
      Registered On: April 11, 2017
      Topics: 25
      Replies: 789

I am now😳

48 hours in Edinburgh full en femme, please don’t die please don’t die!! Or an accident, accidont!! Heart attack-CPR- my forms!!! If it happens it happens, I can see the look on the ambulance crew faces as my boobs fall off, we’ll see how Unflusterable they are!!!

Oh I forgot, I’m immortal and unbreakable, and love life too much to waste it worrying over the pitfalls that may become me.

❤️Bianca

3 users thanked author for this post.
        Grace Scarlett
        Baroness - Annual

B💓

“I can see the look on the ambulance crew faces as my boobs fall off, we’ll see how Unflusterable they are!!!”

Omg….hysterical!!!!      xx

Andrea Hopkins
      Lady
      Registered On: December 24, 2020
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 70

I got caught at least 3 times that I can remember, once after a car accident I was rear ended with bad whiplash, had to be taken to the hospital where the Doctor and the nurse giggle a little to see my panties sticking out the back of my pants, and twice by my family doctor who is great, and always able to make me smile. Mind you she is the same doctor who told me I should start wearing a bra to deal with the backpain I was having about a month before so I listened and the comment was at least they match.

4 users thanked author for this post.
        Grace Scarlett
        Baroness - Annual

Andrea….

Sorry about your back pain but…..

what a fantastic excuse ( if you ever needed one ) to wear a bra!!!!!

Sarah Lane
      Duchess
      Registered On: September 1, 2020
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 5

It does cross my mind from time to time as I am on the road for most of the week. Honestly my wife worries about it more than I do. I wear a Waist trainer during my work day as I am trying to shape my body a little ( and finding it is working well ) Panties and now we are in Winter I can also wear leggings. Now I have been doing it for a while it does not concern me too much but I do understand why my wife is worried about it.

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: October 23, 2017
      Topics: 10
      Replies: 439

It used to be a very big consideration………………..but these days I will “roll the dice” nothing will happen if it does well, I  will be a big girl and deal with it.   Just like I was writing about in “cold turkey”, I am my SO’s caregiver as she cannot see………for the time being.  So I dress around her as karley!!!   Maybe she will hold back on admitting how much she actually does see so she can observe  sweet karley…………………..and accept her…………..instead of a total shock to the system of an “announcement” that her guy likes to dress as a woman…………………………k

Abbie Normal
      Lady
      Registered On: June 13, 2021
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 131

Definitely own it. My wife was asking these questions one night then she realized it wouldn’t really matter. Who cares what other people think, unless their going to hurt you, then think quick…

— Abbie 😘

rebekka moore
      Lady
      Registered On: January 7, 2017
      Replies: 992

Used to but not anymore.

The one thing I have not done is go to my doctors wearing panties. One time she did ask me if I shaved my legs. I said I did because I have so little hair to begin with, which is true.

She sort of giggled and said, my husband is the same way and me, I have hair for ever!!! She wished she was more like her husband and me. It was a funny, good moment.

The thing I still am anxious about most, is running into someone I know. Last night I was at the grocery store, wearing capri length jeans as I always do, and there was a parent of one of my daughters friends. Sort of awkward, the type of person who would not be too into my way of dressing, but there it was. What can I do about it?
      🙂

Jeannie Jones
        Duchess
        Registered On: October 9, 2020
        Topics: 11
        Replies: 467

Panties to the doctored was the last hurdle for me as far as wearing them 24/7 and it was no problem at all. None of my doctors are ladies but a couple of the female nurses have seen them and just smiled. I am hoping for a compliment some day. I hear that female doctors are much more inclined to give compliments so if I see one I will be sure to wear nice panties for that visit. I mean extra nice as all panties are nice to wear.😊

Michelle Trott
        Duchess
        Registered On: April 7, 2021
        Topics: 1
        Replies: 206

I used to but not much anymore. I have had two innocent interactions with law enforcement and had to identify myself. They were assisting me both times. It was nerve racking but afterwards a little exciting. I have met many people I know including close family members when out. They don’t know Michelle and I have little fear they would ever realize that it was me. Its kind of a exciting challenge really.

Grace Scarlett
        Baroness - Annual

Rebekka…I totally understand the concern about running into someone you know…it’s probably one of the biggest worries.

When I was diagnosed with depression, I spilled everything to my family doctor….even showed her my toenails, she liked the  colour..xx

6 users thanked author for this post.
      Lea
      Lady
      Registered On: March 23, 2016
      Topics: 66
      Replies: 217

It has crossed my mind about various scenarios,what if…

Serious accident, what will family think when they come get me or collect me if I don’t survive

Car issues (won’t start, locked keys, a breakin) when crossdressed… and being somewhere (neighboring cities) I hadn’t mentioned I was going to

Medical emergency while dressed at home

Death and family looking through my belongings

Being a witness to a crime or situation, needing to talk with authorities, needing to explain at home

My wife reading this website and reading my posts… she knows I CD, she doesn’t know I have a feminine name

Paula F
      Duchess
      Registered On: August 7, 2019
      Topics: 15
      Replies: 1205

Just a note about first responders and ER/hospital staff.  Like many have mentioned, making sure you are alright and will survive whatever you are with them for, they just do not care what you are wearing or how much  makeup you have on.

If they need to cut you out of your lovelies, look at the bright side, you get a free set of surgical scrubs to wear home, and a cute pair of banana yellow non-skid socks.  You will also receive a personal property bag with all of your personal belongings enclosed, sealed and autographed by a cool security guard like moi.

If there is any giggling about your choice of clothing and such, you will never hear it, and it will stop as soon as the next patient arrives.

PaulaF

• This reply was modified 1 week ago by Paula F.
        Grace Scarlett
        Baroness - Annual

Banana yellow non skid socks…….I never realised that was part of the deal!!!!!

1 user thanked author for this post.
          Paula F
          Duchess
          Registered On: August 7, 2019
          Topics: 15
          Replies: 1205

Oh yeah, Grace.  If you came in wearing shoes, these socks are thick enough so that you can’t when you leave.  They’re sort of ‘The mark of ER ‘.  Like inflated rubber gloves and stickers on kids cheeks.

PaulaF

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Katey Doe
      Lady
      Registered On: February 3, 2021
      Topics: 36
      Replies: 659

Yes, I think about it all the time. I’m careful when I under dress and I look at my schedule but accidents happen. Yes, I would probably be more concerned about what I’m wearing and what the medical staff would see, then my actual medical issue. With my occupation I would probably retire. Hugs!!

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Danielle Anaya
      Lady
      Registered On: January 3, 2020
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 61

Over the years, I have found myself in some awkward and unexpected situations. At first, it was traumatic to say the least. I have even felt vulnerable when I found myself in a situation no sane woman would want to be in. From being “caught” by the police in a “compromising” position with a friend to traffic stops, merchandise returns, and many other everyday situations. Now, I have no problem telling a police officer my name or giving information. After awhile it becomes so routine I really don’t give it a thought. Flying is even more of a hassle when dealing with TSA. Some agents are cool with it and others are not so much.

Paula Hess
      Lady
      Registered On: January 8, 2021
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 107

I think about it a lot but I don’t care 🤷‍♂️. It’s who I am and the first responders shouldn’t think twice about helping someone in need.

As far as getting your clothes cut off and seeing your undergarments oh well lol. I rather them do that and treat me than not treat me because I’m a crossdresser.

I’m a tow truck operator and provide emergency roadside service to others that have been in wrecks or breakdowns. I have come across many people that live many lifestyles but I treat them with respect regardless what lifestyle they live.

For me when I’m dressed I have taken man clothes with me before and I do have a handful of friends that I can depend on if I get in a trouble spot that know I crossdress.

Melissa McCoy
      Lady
      Registered On: June 9, 2021
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 22

I underdressed all of the time and have for two decades,though not everyday. In offices. I always made certain y shirts had long shirt tails. I also was really aware of who might be t a bathroom urinal.  The worst was when I arrived home having to remember if I was wearing a ties or not so I could change in front of my unknowing SO.

Alison Anderson
      Duchess
      Registered On: October 15, 2018
      Topics: 8
      Replies: 484

If you are worried about first responders or medical personnel seeing you in panties, I’ll tell you, don’t worry.  They don’t care.  And you’re probably not the first.  You might get a compliment, but I doubt you’ll get any negative reaction.

I don’t paint my toenails.  First, for me, I don’t get it.  I’m not trying to get people to look at my feet.  Just because toenails are made of the same substance of fingernails doesn’t mean I have to paint them.  And even if I wanted to, pre-pandemic I was taking off my socks for a Pilate’s class at work twice a week, so I would not paint my toenails.

I wore thongs to work, usually black.  I would change in the gym at work for exercise classes. I discovered that people don’t really look at you anyway.  Plus, standing in the corner I can hide my bare behind, and bending over slightly my tee shirt covers enough that it doesn’t look enough like women’s underwear.

Regarding “worst case” scenarios, last summer while going shopping I got into an auto accident when someone made a turn right in front of me to go into a parking lot, and I had no choice but to tee-bone them.  A part time firefighter came over and got me out of the car (there was smoke from the exploding airbag).  I was unhurt except for some bruises from the seat belt and the exploding air bag.  Before the police or ambulance came, I did get back to my car (with his assistance) to collect stuff out of my car.  I discovered my wig had come off.  Now I have long hair, and I happened to have my clip-on bangs under the wig (I went to the beach earlier in the day and forgot to take them off before putting on the wig).  But I did put the wig on and collect as much from the car that I would need and could stuff into my purse.

Of course the police and ambulance came.  I gave the officer (a woman) my license, registration and insurance card (all with my male name on it) and was sent to the ambulance to be checked out.  They asked my name in the ambulance and I gave my male name.  No double take, no funny looks, no comment, just professional.  They checked me over and didn’t think I needed to go to the hospital, and I didn’t think I needed it either.  (I did discover later that I was bleeding at the base of both thumbs because the airbag scraped the skin there; my daughter who picked me up went into a drug store to get bandages for my thumbs.)

When I got out, the policewoman gave me back my paperwork, again with no funny looks or comment. They took all the info so I didn’t have to show my paperwork to the other driver.  I don’t believe he thought I was a guy until perhaps the police reports came in days later.  The gentleman who helped me out of my car kept a firm grip on my arm as support the whole time until I went to the ambulance (he even wanted to get a seat for me to sit down while waiting).

Anyway, the bottom line is that the police and ambulance personnel treated me respectfully, the other gentleman believed he was helping a lady, and it wasn’t a disaster of discovery that you might imagine.  Use caution, but don’t let a wild running imagination stop you from doing what you want to do.

Paula Hess
        Lady
        Registered On: January 8, 2021
        Topics: 7
        Replies: 107

Oh wow sorry that happened but it is a wonderful story. And your right first responders don’t care. They are there to see if you’re ok. They come across all types of people and lifestyles but their first priority is to take care of you and make sure you’re safe no matter what you’re wearing

Grace Scarlett
        Baroness - Annual

Alison…

what an awesome story….thank you x

Denise
      Duchess
      Registered On: January 27, 2021
      Replies: 101

Grace,
      Great convo starter! Amazing responses! I will say you went right to the worst case scenarios. I gotta admit, never worried about squirrels or wildlife! I do not worry about the medical situations. They are professionals, and have a job to do, the color of our panties or nails is the least of their problems!
      I will say that every outing should have a “risk assessment” before proceeding. Walking into a rough bar dressed in your best cocktail dress would not be a good idea. Weigh the risk of getting treated badly with what you want to do.
      Underdressing and dressing should be enjoyable. Most shop owners and service industry workers will view you as a customer. And that is something we all should look forward to!
      Stay safe, Grace!

Christie Deville
      Lady
      Registered On: August 19, 2018
      Replies: 75

Underdress with panties almost always, and not sure but I think been “caught” twice with panties peeking out top of jeans.

Once at work bending to pick something up many years back. Last time more recent helping a neighbor unexpectedly on his water cutoff.

As luck would have it, a red or brite pink panty so hard to miss.

Have never been completely sure, but always has me wondering when talking the neighbors now.

Hugs

Christie

patty williams
      Lady
      Registered On: January 19, 2019
      Topics: 74
      Replies: 1400

HI Grace I do worry some about someone seeing my panties at work when I bend over or hurting my foot and someone seeing my painted toes.

I was working on my 25 year old daughters bath tub one day, she doesn’t know about dads femme side.

Well she kinda may now.

My wife said she saw my black pnties as I was bent over working on her tub drain.

My wife said my daughter blushed .

It always gets my wife nervous if I show.LOL

Krista
      Duchess
      Registered On: January 24, 2017
      Topics: 9
      Replies: 613

Hi Grace, nice topic.  I’m pretty sure you know how I’m going to answer.  I’m underdressed pretty much 24/7.  And go out in public dressed en femme quite often.  Do I worry about being in a situation where my clothes come off due to an accident?  Nope, not at all.  Being a senior, I don’t have time to worry about stuff like that.  But my wife, on the other hand, would be mortified and would give me quite the talking to even if I’m lying in a hospital bed.  And she’d be frustrated looking through my closets and chests of drawers looking for drab clothes to bring to the hospital for me to change into. No way would she ever bring my en femme clothes.  But it would sure make a funny story in a few years. – you know comedy is tragedy plus time.

Now I’ve heard those British squirrels can be quite nasty.  Luckily here in NW Canada our squirrels, because of the cold weather, are kind of runt sized and stay in their nests most of the time.

Love Ya, Hugs, Krista

Donna
      Lady
      Registered On: January 17, 2021
      Topics: 81
      Replies: 1071

Well did happen and when first outed by a accident at work remember that time posted about chemical spill and had to undress in front of some of the employees involved to. Well had on this real cute bra and panty set underneath.  But anyways no cares now since filling my top and can see my natural b cup breasts through my shirt. So wear woman’s skinny jeans and woman t shirt. But also if was in another accident in the woods or wherever and ended up at ER would have no cares. As long as they don’t cut open my panties or bra be owing me a new set. lol Oh have some bobcats around here don’t want to be walking and come up to one or more.

Donna

Genevïéve
      Lady
      Registered On: July 28, 2020
      Topics: 30
      Replies: 1342

Good morning Lady G…

I rarely go out dressed, only once so far… but wear panties every day and most days the little piggies have a splash of color.

As Emily Lace said… if needed to strip down for a medical emergency… then so be it… it is what it is. I’ll just lay a big smile on them if questioned.

Love,

Gen ❤

Felicia Fiction
      Lady
      Registered On: June 10, 2021
      Replies: 24

(This is my first post on this forum!)

I’m curious, there’s regions where underdressing may lead to complications (like Ireland and Oklahoma) but I’ve been looking around for some nice undies and found some interesting underwear which are made for the ladies while still looking like it would fit on a man without arousing suspicion (especially when compared to some flashy Bjorn Borg like underwear). To be sure, I’d rather wear something nice and feminine (and do, since recently) but for my work where I sometimes have to do physical work these would suffice while still feeling feminine?

On the topic: I’ve got some nice undies this week, and am basically intending to underdress as of now. I’m not really afraid if someone in my workplace sees them peek out my trousers. It’s a very tolerant workplace (in my experience) so I’m sure it wouldn’t be a problem.
      I’m not wearing anything other than undies yet though, I’m looking for something to wear under a t-shirt which isn’t too hot for summer weather.

As for being caught by ambulance personel, I’ve been in a very bad accident a few years back and they’d cut all my clothes off to treat breaks and scrapes and such. Those people are absolute pro’s at their job and I feel they wouldn’t say anything if they found something. Though your next of kin may actually see something, when they visit the emergency room (like my wife did, I was in full male garb though).

Carolyne Sherman
        Duchess
        Registered On: February 20, 2018
        Replies: 407

Felicia I definitely understand what you mean about some regions being “complicated” but being from Oklahoma and having dressed fully, dressed feminine androgynous (every day) and under dressing (don’t own any male underwear) here as well as all over the US I find that most places, at least in the US aren’t as judgmental as we fear. I think we are much more concerned than others. I have been to countries where things are a little more serious about offenses to certain religious tenets and don’t dress there (still under dress as I thats all I have), but I believe most people just don’t care as they have their own worries. So if you ever end up in Oklahoma don’t worry and dress as you want, we are pretty easy going and accepting of everyone (except Texans… sorry Bettylou 😂😂). Have a wonderful day.
        🍷C

Felicia Fiction
          Lady
          Registered On: June 10, 2021
          Replies: 24

I wholehartedly agree Grace. I expect the only ones concerned with what undies I’m wearing are either interested in wearing them themselves or in denial about it 😉

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Lola Caprice
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: May 26, 2021
      Replies: 160

I only underdress and only just recently started because I’m scared to death of one of those medical emergency scenarios.  I gave it a try because so many gals here encouraged me to.  Sometimes peer pressure can be a positive thing!  But do to the underlying fear it will only be occasionally, a few days a week when I know I will be at my desk most of the day.  Wore panties AND thigh high stockings yesterday because I was only working a half day and figured the stocking would stay up that long. 🤣

But I am slowly turning my fear of getting caught into a fascination of sorts.  I stopped by a store on my way home yesterday.  While standing in line feeling my stocking hidden nicely by my boi jeans I started looking around and thinking, What would this person or that person say if they knew.

The guy with the man bun would probably say: Hey, you do you.

The little cheerleader girlie would probably turn away and start texting her friends: Oh my gawd, this dude at Walmart! So gross!

The burly, bearded biker dude wearing a leather cut with his mc logo on the back:  Yeah, you know he’s wearing ’em underneath too…with a Hello Kitty garter belt.  🤣🤣🤣🤣

💖Lola

Rachael Rogers
      Duchess
      Registered On: April 10, 2021
      Replies: 83

My mind was full of all these ‘what if ‘ scenarios and how would I deal with the consequences of being found out just before I stepped outside for the first time fully dressed two weeks ago. As it turned out, nothing happened to me. I understand there were risks, but to me that seemed to add to the excitement of doing it. Being out will bring new challenges – but I’ve gone past several mental barriers already to get here. I don’t want to get over confident and put myself in awkward situations – I want remain sensible about what I’m doing. But I’d also like to look back and be happy I took a few risks and experienced it rather than wonder what it would have been like.
      So yes I consider the consequences seriously but also try to remember it’s not guaranteed to happen.

Leah
      Baroness
      Registered On: June 13, 2018
      Replies: 246

I under dress most days, I think about what people might say if I was in an accident, but at the same time, I don’t really care. My clothes should not affect them in any way!

Stephanie Kennedy
      Princess
      Registered On: March 15, 2019
      Topics: 13
      Replies: 862

Hi Grace I should of waited until i got back from shopping before reading your post I just spent hours getting ready. Getting attack by squirrels would be the worst. I was picturing trying to protect my favorite nuts with one hand and beating them of with the other. I am sure would look like a mess when the ordeal was over. Now I will make sure I bring more make up before i go. Be prepared for anything. I believe it is a boy scout motto that every CD should follow. The only thing to fear is fear itself. I believe it was a very famous British man said that during a time when nerves a needed to be calmed, Do not worry about it You can not control how other will react. So why worry about it.

Luv Stephanie

Thank You Marti I feel a little embarrassed now It was a famous American not a British man. Same people only separated by language and pronunciation

7 users thanked author for this post.
      Emily Lace
      Lady
      Registered On: February 26, 2020
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 95

I underdress 24/7 now. It took me too long to get to this point now to look back. If something happens that I have to strip down to my panties (i.e. emergency medical issue) then it is what it is. I am sure doctors and nurses have seen everything before so I am sure it would not phase them in the least.

Hugs

Emily

Rachel M
      Lady
      Registered On: September 3, 2020
      Replies: 66

Grace,

I think most closeted dresser that never gets out of their house are stopped by these what if questions, myself included.   The risks, burden and consequences of being outed is somewhat obvious to all of us, for me the bigger question is, can my family and I live with it if I am outed?  It’s like going to the casino, bet only what you can afford to lose.

Rachel M

Bettylou Cox
      Duchess
      Registered On: May 26, 2019
      Topics: 21
      Replies: 2217

Hi Grace,

Our squirrels are friendlier than yours, apparently; never a problem, though one of the rabbit rescues I had did latch on to my hand one time. (No real damage).
      My attitude concerning being “caught” like you describe has evolved over time. Once, I would have felt trapped; but since I have fully accepted Bettylou as the real Me, it has become “I’m a CD, so what?”

Hugs,
      Bettylou

Jeannie Jones
      Duchess
      Replies: 467

I have in the past gone to a doctor’s appointment when I have underdressed without thinking that morning (just panties) and nothing has ever been said so I do not give it a thought anymore. If anything was said I would hope it was nice undies and I would say thinks. In the early days I might have said they were my so’s but not now.

Carolyne Sherman
      Duchess
      Registered On: February 20, 2018
      Replies: 407

I have given this a lot of thought and worry over the years but here is where I’m at:  I don’t care!  I under dress every day and even my daily “man” clothes are mostly womens but more androgynous. I was stopped once for speeding (only about 5-10 over and just a warning they were “watching” that road) fully dressed and the officer was polite and professional and didn’t care. I have been clocked in public as a cd/tg and nobody cared. I had to pick up my son from school early one day when he got hurt (not bad just a cut) and forgot I was wearing knee highs and flats, nobody noticed or cared. The theme here… nobody cares. I don’t worry about it anymore. I might be embarrassed about admitting I was attacked by squirrels though… that might be a little awkward??  I think it all depends on how YOU handle it more than what others think?  If your fine with it and don’t make any issues about it most people won’t either, they don’t care. They have their own issues and would rather deal with them than yours. Have a wonderful life and be who you are.
      🍷C

Paula Here
      Lady
      Registered On: April 13, 2020
      Replies: 94

Hi Grace,

When I first started to dress it was only at home and was absolutely terrified of being seen or caught, all the what if scenarios with having to call for help and being found in my wife’s dress.  It was part of the trill.

When I started wearing panties every day the worries were there, but then I came to the conclusion that it is my underwear, and I should wear what makes me feel good.

Then the conversation with my wife took place, and she was terrified of me being discovered, what would people day or think of her and of me.  All the fear came back.  So I stopped for a while.

Then we had a week away and I dresses fully enfemme for the week, and felt so much better. So back into panties under my work uniform of black dress shirt, and black dress pants.

I have had many people at work talk about the new sensitivity training they have taken, or how a freind just came out Trans, or this week the pride flag flying out front of the building.  I don’t think anyone would care how I am dressed as long as I met the safety code and was fully covered.  Work in a welding environment lots of sparks.

So I say go for it. Most people are so rapped up in their own world that they don’t have time to think about what you are wearing, unless you are out for attention, then you will get some attention,  wanted or unwanted.

Paula

Olivia Livin
      Lady
      Registered On: October 22, 2018
      Topics: 47
      Replies: 1646

Earlier on I spent quite a bit of time and mental energy on the ‘what ifs’ and possible consequences.

I knew in my heart that I felt better and more alive being dressed as I like and that I wanted more if it. So rather than be caught up in what might be an embarrassing situation or have hurtful rumours spread, I plucked up the courage to have conversations with the the people that mattered to me. Not everyone was fully supportive, but thats their choice. It took time but allows me to enjoy my life more freely.

Olivia

Darcy Grigsby
      Lady
      Registered On: July 1, 2020
      Topics: 18
      Replies: 81

Underdressing doesn’t phase me too much. I work in an office so my circumstances that may cause a reveal are slim since I would only consider wearing panties or stockings in the office. Anything worn up top would be too ripe for a reveal.  Now there have been times where file boxes and such have had to be moved which would require bending over and I have been real cognizant of my shirt riding up and some satin or lace peeking over the tops of my pants!

As far as going out dressed I’m not there yet as I have no wig nor any aptitude with makeup. Trying to track down someone in my area that can teach me makeup though. I would really like to see how feminine my appearance can be. If it works to my liking I will be that much closer to attempt a public outing.

Ashley Konners
      Lady
      Registered On: August 15, 2020
      Topics: 20
      Replies: 292

Morning Grace, I have been out both ways many times.  Pretty much underdress everyday and have been going out a lot more lately. One time when I was grocery shopping an older woman came up from behind me and asked straight up “ are you wearing a bra”. Which I wasn’t but rather a camisole. So I just turned around and replied “ no it’s just a cami”. Her face was priceless hun.
      As far as being out fully dressed I’ve never had any issues but my wife always tells me to say I lost a bet if confronted by anyone.
      hugs

Ashley

Marcellette Laval
      Baroness
      Registered On: February 1, 2021
      Replies: 104

Grace,

You’ve just perfectly described the innards of the lock that’s been so securely affixed to my closet door all these years!

Now perhaps somewhere in all these responses a key may be discovered…..I will be looking closely – thanks!

Marcellette

Patty Phose
      Duchess
      Registered On: May 7, 2016
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 1655

I think of all those things and so many more, before I go out. Many times, those imagined events held me back.

Regi Kelly
      Princess
      Topics: 36
      Replies: 1053

It hasn’t happened, yet, but I do think about it, my response would be “oh well,crap happens”
      just deal with it, and move on.
      my mind, is firmly in “Im a cd’er, or trans, love it or leave it”
      Hugs, Regi👸💕

Amanda Burton
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: January 15, 2020
      Topics: 34
      Replies: 1555

Consequences, well I am definitely not walking around the woods in your area Grace, you have some mean squirrels.
      If you dress fully open or even underdressed then as in life generally there is always consequences to consider. But isn’t it true to a lot of things, If you drive to fast,” what if?”.
      Consequences the “what if” that hidden voice of sanity, the barriers that can trap you in the darkness of fear. As with every thing there is always a risk, but with out taking them the constraints will consume our freedoms. Emergency service won’t care,. Most people won’t care, if you are caught out just be natural, honest and remember it’s not a crime, or sin to wear what you want. But remember what your mother always said “Make sure you always have clean underwear on when you go out”.

LisaT
      Lady
      Registered On: January 31, 2021
      Topics: 57
      Replies: 671

Like Marti I’ve crossed the Rubicon. Now I’m out at home and underdress all the time. My outer clothes are more androgynous and I wear leggings and slim fit jeans as well as Yoga pants as my normal daily wear.  I accept the small risk of being caught out by a freak accident but know from some near misses that it upsets me. Daily living like visits to GP and to massage and beauticians for pedicure I assume their professionalism and am openly CD.

Marti
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: February 5, 2019
      Topics: 24
      Replies: 333

Hi Grace,

I think I can offer an answer to the underdressed question, given that’s mostly where I’m at, and also based on different but significant ‘whoops’ type scenarios that have happened in my life.

I’d probably think “D’oh” or some such expletive. I’d rather it not to have happened, but I’d have to accept the situation and get on with it – and just possibly with a new found “So what!?!” attitude

Marti xxx

• This reply was modified 1 week ago by Marti. Reason: typo - there's a difference between underdressed and undressed!
      Jenny Price
      Lady
      Registered On: December 19, 2018
      Replies: 4

Ah the biggest fear . My gf would like me to underdress 24/7 . Problem is teen and older daughters and fear of driving to meet gf (60km) and being stopped by police or car crash . How would you survive the embarrasment in backward west of Ireland .

We would love to dine or walk as gf’s or dress or underdress everyday but fear of accident or being caught stops the hobby being reality .

Jenny

Lola Caprice
        Baroness - Annual
        Registered On: May 26, 2021
        Replies: 160

…or backward Oklahoma USA.  Totally with you on that.  There are places in this world where girls like us have to be more careful.

💖Lola

Viewing 39 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account