Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Brielle Ross
      Duchess
      Registered On: August 14, 2021
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 460

I don’t think those clothes would have been left in the dressing room, after I tried them on and they fit me( giggles)! How in the world did you not ask the sales clerk to hold them for you to pick them up later?

Hugs,

Brie

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Jerri Newman
      Lady
      Registered On: April 6, 2022
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 25

That happened to me too!  I was shopping at Gap store and went into a fitting room to try on a few pairs of jeans. In the fitting room there were a couple of gorgeous dresses. I did not try them on but I held them against against me and they were amazing.

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Sandy Honey
      Lady
      Registered On: February 24, 2021
      Topics: 21
      Replies: 391

When I was in college I was at the laundromat and when I pulled my clothes out of the washer there were 2 pairs of lace panties that had been left in the washer. I dried them and took them with me and they became part of my underwear drawer.  I do go out dressed and find occasionally some nice clothing left by someone trying them on…I love trying on beautiful things in a store.

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Michelle McQueen
      Lady
      Registered On: June 14, 2021
      Topics: 25
      Replies: 1298

A lucky surprise for you…. great!

Once I went into a stall at a highway rest stop in the mens restroom and when I closed the door there was a bra hanging on the hook on the back of the door. It was a beautiful blue bra obviously left there for some reason by a CD. I took it with me… woo hoo!

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Debbie Burns
      Lady
      Registered On: February 19, 2022
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 51

That was a nice pleasant surprise I have never been out shopping and tried anything on in store. I will say I have mostly only shopped for lingerie. I look at dresses sometimes but haven’t taken the step.

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.