Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Girls,

Last week my SOGGF, was invited to a semi-formal fundraiser dinner dance,downtown April 1,2021 time 730pm so she doesn’t have time to come home 1st b4 it so she is taking her semi formal gown etc 2 work  with her , she also said I was also invited. But I would have to dress my ssbelf fully for it, including hair and makeup ( she usually does mine for me for special occasions, as she says I’ve yet to fully master doing my own for such) , then meet her at hotel where event is being held by 645 pm , giving her enough time 2 tmake any makeup correction, etc.

last night SOGGF tells me Tammie try on your gown to see if you can fully pull up it’s back zipper, nope I wasn’t able to. NOT GOOD, especially since u have to ride subway to  get to hotel, ,  let’s try a trick I use myself in a similar situation….

She hands me an extra PHOTO ID Card lanyard with a metal spring clip and without an ID card. Said clip this to gown zipper , pull up zipper by hand as much as possible then grab lanyard to pull up zipper to full up spot.  IT WORKS

Very useful!

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

A good paperclip tied to a long shoe lace will work well too.

Anonymous

Roberta I did this too recently with a paper clip lol

I’ve tried the same idea with a paper clip b4 my SOGGF suggested the photo ID LANYARD, BUT THERE IS one big problem, particularly if the gown or dress bodice is tight spandex, especially if one has gained a few pounds since it was purchased.

One extremely nice gown I got several years ago was a blue spandex lace floor length gown, cost ~$300.00, I loved it. Got it for a New Year’s Eve formal dinner-dance my SOGGF’S employer was having, (it was the 1st formal evening gown I had ever worn,  plus little did I know why my SOGGF, insisted I purchased this extremely tight spandex lace gown for the new year’s eve  dinner Dance from 7pm to 2am,,it was also the firm’s annual employee awards dinner combined with the new year’s eve party. Thus she wanted me to make a good impression with her co-workers,  and I did.

But a year later, at a different formal event the gown zipper was even tougher to pull up, My SOGGF had to pull it up fully 4 me, I had tried the shoelace and extra strong paper clip but b4 I could get zipper more than 3/4th way up the paperclip bent and the shoelace slipped off the clip…….my SOGGF had to use 1 hand to pull both sides of zipper at that point together b4 the zipper could be fully zipped up.  THE GOWN WAS EVEN TIGHTER.

When we got home, while my SOGGF helped me remove my gown, she insisted that I weight myself,   I had gained 5lbs., then she insisted on taking my BRA Band measurement, yup my  natural chest had grown 3/4″ from a year b4, even though I wasn’t taking any female hormones at that time.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?