Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Brandie
      Lady

I was a manager of a retail store and once a year the company had a customer appreciation day. Where any customer with a coupon we gave out would get 15% off. The company would encourage the store to do something fun to promote it. My store would always do costumes I was a jester on 2 occasions. This year I said to hell with it im going to crossdress, I showed up to work wearing high heels, black opaque tights, Short skort to show off my long girl legs, and a form fitting top with water balloons for breasts. A co worker did my hair it was (shoulder length at the time ) and make up then we was good to go. Couple of people thought I had a sex change I got hit on and a few numbers. One guy asked his girlfriend why dont you dress like that for me she replied if I had legs and body like that I would. That complement put me in a good mood. My friend who worked next door is a tall leggy blond who moved up from Fla. She stopped in to buy a drink and say hi to me. She took one look at me and said WTH??? All the workers and some customers said you 2 look like twins. I said yea because I dressed up like her then I told her bet you didn’t know you had a twin? Hey twinses I got a picture with her but could tell she was a bit miffed. At the end of the night she asked if I could give her a lift home. I said sure I usually gave her a lift because it was on my way home. When we was sitting in her driveway I got a hug and was told I like your costume and you do have nice legs.But dont ever dress like me again Im a only child. lol

Anonymous

Good morning! Love love loved your story! I can well imagine you were on cloud nine! If only that could have happened for me. Anyway just wanted to say hi and welcome and I look forward to more of your stories. I love a good story so feel free to PM me and maybe we can collaborate!

Amy Myers
      Baroness

What a wonderful experience that must have been! I wish I could of been one of your staff that day.

Amy

Anonymous

That’s a pretty nice story and experience you have shared, thanks, I’m sure lots of us would loved to have been in your shoes…jo

Brandie
      Lady

[postquote quote=405030]
      Or my heels 😉

Emily
      Lady

Great story Brandie! Thanks for sharing it. So many positives in it. You must have been in heaven the whole day.

Brandie
      Lady

[postquote quote=405044]
      I was I felt like a queen for just a day

So you got hit on a few times. Now that’s a thrill girl

Brandie
      Lady

[postquote quote=405131]
      Secretly it was and made me feel sexy

Anonymous
      • Definitely heels

This story is awesome on so many levels Brandie, thanks for sharing!

Those kind of days are awesome, and so good for making us feel even better about ourselves.  And it was good of your friend to be okay with it too.

PaulaF

Alice Black
      Duchess

Brandie,

That was a great story. I envy you that you can make such an awesome feminine presentation.

Alice Black

Brandie

Fantastic story!  Thank you for sharing it with us!

The OMG looks and compliments make you feel amazing!!  You cant “not smile!’ when that happens!

The compliments I got the other night made me feel amazing.

So glad it was a great time for you!

Robyn 🤗❤️

Awesome story. I’ve had some interesting stories but this one has got to be the funniest and most interesting on.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?