Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Siobhan
      Lady

I don’t really want to use breast forms, body shapers or hip pads.

I understand the attraction, as it does give a great feminine figure, but not sure it is for me.

Trying to dress without means different styles

Does anyone else dress without padding, and how do you dress ?

I have found that tube skirts, skinny jeans and jeggings look ok, with a t shirt or shirt, and ballet pumps (my wife isn’t keen on me wearing heels (I am already 4″ taller – why would I want to tower another 4″ above her, I guess).

I am not sure any dress style would suit, as separates can be sized appropriately, as a male body has different upper and lower proportions.

I have pretty much dressed every day in the last week, a unisex black T shirt for those video calls, with a skirt and pumps below (sometimes with tights/pantyhose or leggings as well), and reserve the feminine tops for the weekend.

And my wife is finding it easier (at the start) to deal with what I guess is a more androgynous look.

• This topic was modified 3 years ago by Siobhan.
      • This topic was modified 3 years ago by Siobhan.

What a spectacularly wonderful question. I’m dying to hear some tips as well.

Janice

XOXO

Seren
      Baroness

Yes! I have silicone fillets, but my last 2 trips out were without. If I thought I could pass without I wouldn’t use them again, although I’m hoping for a bit of ‘natural’ shape soon…. I still wear a bralette even without forms

Seren xx

Ashley
      Lady

Can definitely relate… as much as I love my padding, sometimes I just can’t work up the energy to deal with that stuff.

Lately I’ve found that my leotards and bodysuits can smooth out my figure just enough, (especially paired with control top tights) while still being way more comfy than shapewear. That can really work well with some high-waisted jeans, or especially a flared skirt.

Hi Sharon I don’t use any padding in the lower region only a good tuck to give me a lovely smooth front,I expect one day I might try a little padding but no rush  ,up top I do use silicone  forms which I love, not to large but give me a C cup size ,also that whether now my natural’ breasts’ are growing can fill a A cup and partly a B cup ,maybe won’t need to use the silicone ones sometime in the future . Michelle  xx

I do really like my breast forms for the look and feel but as for the rest of the padding options, they just provide all the wrong feelings of hot, and bothered lol

They are reserved for special occassions in certain outfits

Hi Sharon I am with you. Going all natural androgynous look. I have gone from a 10-12  to a 14-16 on bottom I am starting to like what i see. Unfortunately my middle and top has expanded as well. I love the look of the empire tops. I am done with padding just too hot and too much trouble . I would love to have everything just go in place naturally, Really excited about HRT Hopefully it will stop my hair loss, get me in a better mood more often  . Looking for a yoga class and eating much healthier foods. I know exercise will help, so i plan on shopping longer and more often.  One day at a time we will all get there. Luv Stephanie

Anonymous

Hi Sharon,

I don’t always wear forms or pads myself, but I rarely wear dresses, either.  Shapewear  (girdle or corset) can make a big difference in your look, as do skater skirts or any skirt which billows out.  Ladies’ jeans and slacks are cut for hip space, so provide the illusion somewhat, even without the pads.  IF you are proportional, a padded bra without forms can do for a B cup,  and a form-fitting top unless you have broad shoulders.  If you are broad-shouldered, then a loose top, and you will need forms to give balance to your look.

I’m partial to ballet flats, myself, and they will work with almost any casual outfit.

Hi Sharon,

I hear you.

Do this though. For you.

Go on Amazon and order YNOT breast forms. Size B is maybe $25, Get yourself some privacy and put them in and see how you feel.

Warm hugs,

Lee Ann

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?