This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jamie Vegas Jamie Vegas 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

• Creator
    Topic
    Profile photo of Marie Claire
    Marie Claire
    Participant
    Registered On: May 1, 2017
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 0

I never went out (or leave) at home wearing a bra. But once I wore a beautiful black lace bra, look like this:

Then I put on a men’s tank top, and the straps, the sides and even the front of the bra became apparent … When I looked in the mirror I liked the combination – I thought it was sexy too … So I decided to take a car ride, It was night, with the tank top and bra. I took a coat with me – if I had to, and did my walk. I went to a region farther from where I live / work, and drove even with the windows open and on busy roads.
    It was one of the hottest experiences of my life.I only did it once.
    Maybe one day it will not be strange to leave the house with the bra appearing?

• This topic was modified 2 months ago by Profile photo of Marie Claire Marie Claire.
    • This topic was modified 2 months ago by Profile photo of Manager Jane Manager Jane. Reason: Unapproved external links removed
    4 users thanked author for this post.
  • Author
    Replies
    Profile photo of Jamie Vegas Jamie Vegas 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 23, 2017
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 35

I wear a bra when it is cool enough to wear a vest or hooded sweatshirt over the t-shirt covering my bra. Cool weather I can get away with wearing it all day. On another note my wife and I were both in our sundresses and decided to walk our special needs cat in the back yard, the sun was shining and we had a cooling breeze. It was incredible to feel the breeze blow up my dress as we walked, my hottest experience yet!

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Profile photo of Stef Smith Stef Smith 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 24, 2017
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 6

i wear a bra in the winter all the time

i usually wear a T shirt over it

i call it stealth mode

Profile photo of Jamie Vegas Jamie Vegas 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 23, 2017
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 35

I once went out driving in high heels, felt good but finding foot to pedal placement was odd. Also was fully dressed one late night when I remembered I had to take trash container to curb. We live on a semi rural county road, not much traffic, so I took the container to the curb fully dressed. If it is cool out enough for a hoodie or a vest I always wear a bra when venturing out. I always wear panties during the day and sleep in nighties all the time.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account