Viewing 24 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I never went out (or leave) at home wearing a bra. But once I wore a beautiful black lace bra, look like this:

Then I put on a men’s tank top, and the straps, the sides and even the front of the bra became apparent … When I looked in the mirror I liked the combination – I thought it was sexy too … So I decided to take a car ride, It was night, with the tank top and bra. I took a coat with me – if I had to, and did my walk. I went to a region farther from where I live / work, and drove even with the windows open and on busy roads.
      It was one of the hottest experiences of my life.I only did it once.
      Maybe one day it will not be strange to leave the house with the bra appearing?

I once went out driving in high heels, felt good but finding foot to pedal placement was odd. Also was fully dressed one late night when I remembered I had to take trash container to curb. We live on a semi rural county road, not much traffic, so I took the container to the curb fully dressed. If it is cool out enough for a hoodie or a vest I always wear a bra when venturing out. I always wear panties during the day and sleep in nighties all the time.

Stef Smith
      Duchess

i wear a bra in the winter all the time

i usually wear a T shirt over it

i call it stealth mode

I wear a bra when it is cool enough to wear a vest or hooded sweatshirt over the t-shirt covering my bra. Cool weather I can get away with wearing it all day. On another note my wife and I were both in our sundresses and decided to walk our special needs cat in the back yard, the sun was shining and we had a cooling breeze. It was incredible to feel the breeze blow up my dress as we walked, my hottest experience yet!

Courtney
      Lady

I can’t say I have went out in public with anything real noticeable except some white socks with pink writing on them.  No one noticed as I was at a hotel going to get ice.  With that being said, I got sick and tired of wanting to wear a bra out in public and went shopping.  I have found that there are a few cute sports bras on the market.  Amazingly enough they are perfect for work.  Big bald construction manager on the outside…..grey and pink sports bra/grey with a pink bow panties on the inside.  Pretty content feeling!!!   Now…..onto something a bit more revealing……teehee!!!

Courtney……….I have been noticing “pink whale tails” showing up on a few fat back sides on the construction site too!  Still grosses me out!  I think it was Frank Zappa that said…..”HEY….LET’S ALL GIT NAAAKED !!!”

Courtney
        Lady

What is amazing to me is that as long as I have been dressing, I am very cautious when out in public wearing lingerie under my clothes.  Had a couple times that I realized my panties were coming up past my jeans although no one noticed.  Outside of that, I do know what to look for and have yet to find any bra straps or pink (or any color) whale tales sticking out in the jobsite or anywhere for that matter.  If I did I think I would have to have a talk with that person and attempt to make friends…..lol

Anonymous

Hi girls I am Sandra from Spring Tx. I love wearing a bra or bralette when I go out. It just seems so right and proper for us girls to wear a bra out in public..

Courtney
        Lady

More than proper Sandra, it is natural!!!    Absolutely LOVE it!!!!!!

Ashli here from Clear Lake.  I too wear a bra everyday.

I underdress daily either with a nice lace bra or a nice lace sports bra. Sometimes with t bach
      k some with the clasp and shoulder straps. I no longer care who sees or knows it is not my problem. If they have a problem it is their problem.

Teri Lee
      Lady

My experience with going out of the house has been limited to just this…driving at night. I get most anxious right in my own driveway…walking from my front door to the car with all the neighbors’ porch lights on and (at least in my imagination) the neighbors themselves crowded around their windows. It’s quite fun once out and about and I’ve even had to get gas one time. I “braved” the pumps….the farthest away of course and hidden by the pump. But I did it!

• One day I decided to drive to the grocery store wearing my black lace bra and panties and black thigh high stockings under my clothes. I had been out many times before with the panties and stockings on, but never with the bra. It was a little cool outside so I had a jacket in my vehicle. When I got to the store I chickened out and put my jacket on and went inside. Even though I had my jacket on I still felt as though every one knew. That was about 10 years ago.

I have never drove while dressed (fear getting into an accident). I have been outside around the house wearing my favourite lingerie, bra, girdle, pantyhose and slip under my male cloths. My greatest adventure was doing to my children’s school to drop off  lunches. Fully dressed under my male winter cloths, every move calculated not to flash the lobby full of mothers. Nervous and excited at the same time-loved the feeling of my sexy lingerie while outside enjoying a sunny winter day!

Because i work in a prison i can’t wear a normal bra during the day so i have to wear a sports bra, mainly because it can’t be detected when i’m being searched. However i do change into a normal bra when i get home. For the weekend it’s a nice normal bra the only problem is which one to wear as i have more than 50 in all colours and styles. I’m not too bothered about who notices while i’m out shopping but i do have to be careful when i’m near home as all of my neighbours work in the same prison. I also sleep in a short nightie during the summer and sometimes a long nightie or satin pj’s during the winter.

Last weekend my son was going to gig in basically at  an industrial estate warehouse about 20 minutes away. So my plan was I would wear, knickers, hold ups and a bra under may jogging clothes,  drive him their. Then pop a skirt on, pad out the bra and drive home. The first part of the plan went well, dropped him off, skirt on. Padded out the bra – two pairs of rolled up socks each side for the bra. Then drove on the motorway. Normally I would drive just under the speed limit, but now not 70mph, more 55mph. I felt strange, being the most feminine I have ever been. I did not feel like I was in drag. Or feel that it was a costume. To be truthful it felt Ok, this to some extent scared me. I have only just started down this cross dressing path (July 2017) So from masculine to driving in woman’s clothes in three months is a bit terrifying.

The other problem was I had not planned how to change from Tina back to Mr Family man. But fortunately found a very quiet street where I could just pull my jogging pants over my skirt. “My Skirt”, what an odd phrase  ??.

As for the future, I would like to try this driving as Tina a bit more. I will get my own bra, get some clip on earring, some lip stick,  and step a little further down this strange path of cross dressing.

Also I think us crossdresser should get cheaper car insurance – There was no way I was going to have car accident whilst I was Tina

Jasmine
      Lady

I’ve driven on many occasions with anything from just having tights and high heels on and panties to a full outfit I love that feeling it started I was only do it at night to limit the chance of people seeing me but as I got more comfortable I started going out earlier and earlier in the evening with more and more on even to the point where I drove across state lines fully dressed and had to stop and get gas to come back it’s an exhilarating experience and I would love it

Becka
      Lady

Full “Trans-parency” 😉 ive driven around skmply under dressed before. Very exciting!

I did try once. I lived in Florida, it was winter time which means it’s 70 outside at night. The wife was gone with the kids out of town. I was at home fully dressed and out of cigarettes, damn! So I took off my dress and wig and cleaned up my make up. Put pants on over my black stockings and panties. Kicked the pumps off and slipped in to my tennis shoes. My bra fits me well without any padding needed, just natural B cup. So I threw on a printed tee and a loose fitting jacket over that. I was hoping that would cover any tell of a bra on me. Most of us forget about the little details. Bras have sizing tabs on the straps, and the back of a bra tends to cut into the back a bit. Went out a drove around a bit enjoying the tropical winter air. Stopped at a place a few miles from the house and went on in to get my cigarettes. All went well. Even though I had all that coverage I still got outed by clerk as I left the store I heard him tell his friend that I was wearing a bra. I just continued walking out the door and smiled. It didn’t really bother me. I got home and looked in the mirror and sure enough the straps sizing loop was almost on top of my shoulders. Damn, forgot to check before I left. But the ride was relaxing and very enjoyable. Many times I have walked the dog in the early morning hours down our neighborhoods streets wearing suntan  pantyhose and my b-ball shorts and tennis shoes. No one’s ever seems to notice! Just be careful of the shine.

On many occasions, it’s invigorating. Especially with spaghetti tops with pleated skirts. Turns a many truck drivers view. Girls love to be admired. Have even helped a few hitch hikers along the way. Get some really interesting conversation. You’d be surprised as to how many have close people in their lives just like us. But warning; be discrete. There is a lot of loonies out there also.

I have Done it several times they were drives to NYC in a Short Skirt. It felt good and I had No issues. Suzi

Ok, this seems to be an older post.  but right up my alley.  I put on my bra these days at every opportunity.  I put it on for the 15 minute drive to work.  I hang out in my room away from the family, in my bra.  I recently took a vacation trip and except for a short time, I wore my black 18 hour bra, even slept in it.  twas nice.  enjoyed it.  I think I got made at a motel by the clerk, but I won’t be back to that place.  she pissed my wife off.  four days in my bra.  woohoo!  didn’t even mind getting sweat drenched in it (and a nice rash under my boobs).  all part of the experience.

I wore it to restaurants, on a tour with a group of people, out shopping in full sunlight.  I wore a T shirt with an open button up shirt over it. I have my doubts that it covered the outline of the bra on my back.  no one seemed to notice.  I kept my back to the wall or out of view every chance I got.

Oh…and I wore it almost the entire time I was driving on my vacation.  never with the straps hanging out, though.  hitting bumps in the road and feeling the bounce was nice.  🙂

My wish is and has been that I could legitimately wear it all day every day, without the social issues.  wearing it all day at work as I go about my job is just a dream, though.  I live in the bible belt, and even though my company is officially inclusive, my coworkers are quite traditional.  I don’t see hardly any nontraditional types stay with the company for very long.

hmm….off topic, but there WAS this one time I went jogging with a lacy red underwire under my shirt, and a cop stopped me to ask what I was doing.  I told him, and that was that.  he never noticed…?

When traveling by vehicle I will often times just wear my bra fora top with no shirt on.  Just love the feeling and freedom.  Always have some type of covering  if needed.  Love rolling down the road with the girls out and proud

Often when driving I will put my phone in my bra so I can hear the podcast better (cheap phone)

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I’ve been wearing bras since I was 4. Seeing them made me want them. I didn’t like covering them up though. I liked seeing them. But bras and panties seemed to be for under dressing not showing them.

At 17, I began going out dressed. I would sneak out of the house in my pantyhose, short shorts and bra under my long pants and shirt. My bra didn’t seem to show much under my short. I often wore sports bras because they were less revealing.

I would go out to my car, drive to a nearby park, get my shoes,wig and breastforms out of the trunk, slide off my guy shoes and long pants and put on my heels, slip my breastforms into my bra and put on my wig.

I was a sexy girl with great legs in pantyhose and heels shown off in short shorts. I had nice breasts and pretty hair. I would spend the day out like that. Where I went and what I did, depended on where my imaginations and nerve would take me.

One of my favorite things to do is to get dressed early in the morning and go mail letters or I have gone to get gas even go thru the drive thru to get breakfast, and the best part is living in a small town and driving and looking for the bumpy streets and the feel the girls bouncing. When I drove OTR I would get dressed in my bra and whatever else I would bring with, always had another bag with my fun clothes. Would be dressed for hours, and it was a little scary don’t know what I would have done if I got pulled into a scale or just pulled over………..

Anonymous

I underdress many days, as often as I can at least in panties and a bra. A couple of years ago on a hot summer day I needed to run some errands not thinking I would get out of my truck. Panties and a bra (sans breast forms), t-shirt and jeans and getting warmer by the mile. Needing a cold drink I pulled into a convenience store and went in for a soda. Thirst overruling brain! When I got the soda and stood in the checkout line I realized that I had my bra on. Too late to drop it and run and I was really thirsty so I bought the soda. Nobody said a word and I don’t think they noticed. When I left I didn’t even get a second glance. It really was an exhilarating feeling.

Renea ❤️

Absolutely, Victoria’s Secret Corset Tops are sexy fashion items, but bras may be not always.

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Driving around … brassiered!’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?