Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I was getting ready for a trip across the country for work. I had a 14 hour drive in front of me so I decided to go as Sapphire! My wife looked at me a little puzzled and said are u sure? She said u will have to be very passable and use women’s restrooms and all that goes with that. Knowing I wasn’t gonna see anybody who I would know I dressed up got in the car and headed out my second time as Sapphire!!! I received a little surprise at the first bathroom break. As I headed for the ladies room a beautiful young lady held the door for me at the restroom! I had done it I finally was accepted as Sapphire in the ladies room. The trip was the most exciting thing I have ever done! I was so excited to be able to be me in public and be accepted. When I made it to my hotel I told my wife how it went. She said she was so proud of me and was excited for me! Can’t wait till next time I can be the lady I love being!!! Thanks for reading.      Sapphire💋💋💋💄👠

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Congrats Sapphire! I love driving in Cyn mode and do t as much as possible-even on way to and from work. Keep it up girl!
      Cyn

Sapphire, Thank you for your story and congrats on your trip. Since you said this was your second time. I hope there have been many more successful trips as your true self.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?