Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author

Last night at our Crossport support group, one of the trans members was talking about how great her experiences have been driving for Uber. Everybody is super nice, with only a couple of exceptions when a middle age guy will say, “Thank you, Sir.” I have recently begun driving for Lyft, and being dressed and in makeup, breast forms, and wig on the drive home from that meeting, I decided to turn on the app and take a rider. This would be my first public exposure dressed outside of Crossport. Sure enough I got pinned, and went into  gentrified section of a sketchy neighborhood, adding to my nervousness. When I got there, I rolled down my window, and the rider slowed down as he approached the car and said my male name, Larry? I replied with his name, so we knew it was the right ride.
      There were four of them, which meant I had to put my bag of spare men’s clothes on the front seat into the trunk. Which meant I had to get out in my dress and heels! I had not expected that, but it went without a hitch as the millenials (two men and two women) piled in the car. Getting back in the car, my dress rode up on my leg a bit as I tried to be casual about restoring my decorum.

There was no reference to my gender, the group carried on their conversation about breakfast the next morning, and the meeting in New York. They all thanked me when they got out of the car, and I took a deep breath and realized that this is a controlled environment where I can get used to being in “public.” Much easier than a restaurant!

If you’re a driver, maybe this is a way to take your next baby step. It was the ideal baby step for me!

Thank you for the story. Sounds like your anxiety level was pretty high. I’m glad you went through it so you could share the experience. At the moment I do NOT have the courage in my femme identity that would allow me to take that kind of risk. Bravo!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?