• This topic has 8 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

About a year ago my wife had a girly weekend away so I had the place to myself ( heaven ), great opportunity to spend weekend totally feminine. Unfortunately I couldn’t go for a walk as I planned, it was a washout weekend so I decided to have a few drinks and watch TV. Anyway to cut a long story short it was a lot of drinks, however when I was ready for bed I could hardly stand. I looked in the mirror big mistake everything started to spin and I felt like crap. So I had to spend the night on the floor fully dressed and made up, luckily my wife wasn’t due home until the following afternoon Phew.

Anonymous

SOUNDS LIKE YOU WERE PUSHING YOUR LUCK THAT NIGHT. good thing she didn’t come home early. she probably would have lost her mind, finding you on the floor in a dress. that would be a talk your probably not ready for and neither is she.

I bet you purred, right through the night.

Anonymous

Sarah….Naughty girl

grace likes a glass, but rule number one…stay in control honey….

drinking and dressing can seriously damage your health……….I could see a number of scenarios as pictures of ” a passed out on the lounge floor” Sarah flood my mind ..

Probably the best…imagine a neighbour looking through your window, and seeing a ” body”..and you awake, surrounded by police and medics…..that’s bad enough, but how would you explain the ” chalk outline” drawn on your wife’s best carpet….. tee-hee

Grace xxx

Anonymous

She would have been very cross if she had seen all the make up over the rug, it took ages that morning to get it out.

Love Sarah xx

Anonymous

Although I felt a bit rough because of the alcohol it was a liberating experience. Coming around all feminised was good, I removed all my make up and had breakfast all feminised. A day and night to remember.

Love Sarah xx

Anonymous

Drink can be a little to liberating to a dressed girl, so caution is advised.

Tucking can  be a serious health and reputation destroying activity if you get it wrong.

Anonymous

Stephanie….

the police were rounding up volunteers for an identity parade….they just cannot find any girls as unique as you!!!….

….looks like you’re off the hook.

keeping an eye, grace xx

Anonymous

I certainly did Gen.

Love Sarah

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?