Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Part of my transition to becoming a fully feminized husband is my new hair colour. Covid isolation makes this an easier leap than before.

It was decided that I would adopt an exquisitely and exclusively feminine hue to replace  my shoulder length blondiness. A stop at a wig shop was fun and very helpful.

Pastel/fashion colours were very tempting so we did buy a lovely aqua/green/crimson wig, but settled on a very femme copper red. a colour that no man would ever wear.

It is so beautiful! I have literally dyed and gone to femme heaven!

What about you?

I’ve never dyed my hair in total, but have used the tints to match my greying hair to my wigs! Many is the time I have contemplated growing my own hair and then having it colored and styled in some very feminine manner!

I have dyed my hair now for maybe 25 years.  But it is always the same color as my hair, a very dark brown.  This is mostly to cover up the grey.

I don’t get a lot of grey, but I get it just in front.  When I wore my hair as a guy, parting it from the side would cover it up.  Now it is long (about to my bra strap), so I comb it parting in the center.  This makes the grey hair in the front cover more of my head, increasing my desire to get it colored.

Also, my grey hair is wiry, and hard to keep looking manageable on top of my head, even flat ironing it.  When the hair is colored, the hair is smoother and more manageable.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

No real hair left to work on…too old.. But last year I had a brunette wig dyed and restyled to my preferred strawberry blonde…. This colour is much more “me”. Comparisons can be viewed in my CDH public photos

Caty

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

I have never dyed my hair cause once you start ya have to keep it up. And that gets pricey! So at age 55, I just embrace the gray/silver/brunette blend of my natural hair which is all I’ve used for the last three years(last wig I wore was early 2017).(People pay big money to get a similar look lol) Now I ‘m just continuing to let mine grow.
      Cyn

Anonymous

I’ve never dyed my hair, but I find that copper red you describe very tempting.  Alas, my natural color is now snow white, and I could never carry it off.   Otherwise……

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

I think your Silver looks amazing! Plain and simple, looks fantastic!

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

I guess the one thing I am blessed with is a ( mostly ) full head of hair with few white invaders in it.  Women have told me how much they love my so called strawberry blondish color, so I’m not messing with it.  Yet.  Mind you since I have the styling skills of a bald redneck I’ll need a wig anyway.

Anonymous

Stevie,   If you can get away with it, and have hair long enough to work with, the girls at Ulta can work wonders.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Haven’t dyed my hair yet but am thinking of doing it soon once the covid restritions die down a little more.  I probably will only color it to my natural color to hide the gray.  I do like my longer hair now, it is just down to my shoulders, which feels so neat.  also the ends are starting to curl up just a little.

Sandy

Yes dye about 15yrs and use to wear a fishtail and French braid to

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Harietta, I’m with Cyn. I last wore a wig in 2017 (just when I retired from work). My hair is a gray/auburn mix and has grown past my bra strap. The color matches my skin tone so no need to mess with what naturally works.  Stay healthy, stay safe, All the Best, Hugs, Krista.

Anonymous

I had a barber put a blond streak in front of my head and it did look kinda sexy and have been complimented  by others being male or female

I still usually get my hair streaked along with my brows dyed by my stylist

Hi Harietta,

I have never dyed my hair but I have considered it.

I don’t have enough hair for Patty but I have considered it anyway to look younger.

so who knows I may try for my male side.LOL

Patty

Bleached my hair when they allowed hair salons to open again at the insistence of several of my girl friends. They all loved it and I love it too. So now I’ve posed the question – If I were to dye it, what colour should it be? They were all I agreement – PINK! So when I go back pink it is. Be safe all.

Love and Peace,

Amber

I definitely want to try dying a wig with my favorite colors like red or purple.

Darcy S.
      Lady

Oh how I longggg for the 90’s… Back then I had long strong, straight hair all the way down to my waist. I had lots of fun, using crimpers (in style back then… uh maybe not but I loved it!) The best was Blue Black! Sunlight would make it glimmer dark blueish. My second favority was bleach Blond. A stylist next to the cafe I worked at said she would do it no charge if I would let her. Duh YES Please!

Uhhh but all that torture is probably why it stopped growing. Now I have the Grace Jones look! 😉 Miss it tho!

~Darcy

Darcy S.
      Lady

Just thought I’d mention if anyone is curious to have some non permanent fun. Manic Panic and many other products are available to color hair and wash out fairly easily. Especially if you have gray or silver the temporary colors take to that nicely. Always wanted Fuchsia colored hair go have some fun! BUT PLEASE!!! Do a patch test first before lathering your hair up with any product you choose!

😉

~Darcy

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?