Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Becka
      Lady
      Registered On: January 7, 2017
      Topics: 104
      Replies: 1207

I can relate to the body hair thing. It was never really bad for me but I decided sometime back that I was done with it.

It helped me feel much better and still does. Who knows what the triggers are. There may be many. I think what is important is when you begin to feel the dysphoria coming on, and look at what you are doing in that moment, or had minutes ago. Again, it could be many things but like other emotions, if you are aware they are coming on, you can take steps to begin to control the reaction and look to turn it into a positive like, “look at how awesome my legs look today!”

πŸ™‚

Love and hugs!
      Becka

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Thea
      Lady
      Registered On: August 30, 2022
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 73

Hi!Β  For me it’s body hair: yukk!Β  I particularly hate it in my hands and arms and chest.Β  Β My SO is very new to Gabby and finding it very difficult. She’s very against any shaving, but I find it’s something I just have to do for my mental well being.

Take care! Hugs, Gabby

2 users thanked author for this post.
        Heather Harrison
        Lady
        Registered On: August 3, 2020
        Topics: 13
        Replies: 145

Yeah, the hair thing. Same.

June (Rei) Durden
      Lady
      Registered On: October 11, 2020
      Topics: 29
      Replies: 1007

My FACE! Right now I could care less about about my voice but my face, it’s just there screaming MAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNN!
      It’s funny/not funny.
      I am my own worst enemy.

4 users thanked author for this post.
        Heather Harrison
        Lady

I’ve learned that makeup can do wonders. Most of my life I never moisturized and never used sun block. I’m paying the price now. Moisturize!

Lauren Mugnaia
      Duchess
      Registered On: November 1, 2021
      Topics: 19
      Replies: 490

Hi Heather, yes, I hated pictures and mirrors, unless they were of Lauren. And yes, whenever I see these pictures of lovely young trans women with their smooth hairless bodies…that is also a major trigger!

I had to make the decision that it was Lauren’s time to live her life, and I have now transitioned and live and work as a woman, legally as a female. That decision and putting it all in place has definitely helped in taking care of almost all of my dysphoria. The only things that I sometimes ponder now are HRT and gender affirming surgeries, but because I had open heart surgery last years, those are not recommended as there are possible fatal side effects for a cardiac patient.

Hang in there girl, hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Heather Harrison
        Lady

I’m glad you have made those steps; you are very brave! It would be dangerous for me to present as female where I live.

I’m sorry your health conditions preclude HRT hon.

Hugs

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Β©2022 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.