- November 20, 2021 at 2:28 pm #578174Krystina MennaParticipantRegistered On: November 16, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 16Has thanked: 50 timesBeen thanked: 101 times
So heading to the parlor to get my ears finally peirced. My daughter wants to go with just to help pick something cute out. Might even grab some ink while I’m there to. Thinking something simple, maybe diamond studs until I can start wearing some really fun stuff!
- November 21, 2021 at 7:43 pm #578658Stephanie BassHostessRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 25Replies: 3943Has thanked: 56385 timesBeen thanked: 13974 times
Good luck girl you will wonder why you didnt do it sooner so many pretty choices to make them pretty girly ears shine ..
- November 21, 2021 at 4:05 pm #578583Beth GreenLadyRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 31Replies: 590Has thanked: 7465 timesBeen thanked: 3210 times
You go girl! You will love it. Glad to hear you are having it done professionally. I had a friend do it years ago and it was a disaster. Pain, bleeding and infection. Had to let them heal and close. For years I was afraid to try again until a different friend convinced me to have another go at it. The technician had a little trouble lining the holes up evenly because of the scar tissue but she said it was actually better because she had to be more careful lining them up.
Daily cleaning and patience for the healing are critical but now I am so happy.
I got the small flower starters and they are so cute I still wear them everyday. I have Dream Catcher with feathers dangles I wear when dressing up to go out. I want to get more Native dangles but the simple flowers are my everyday choice.
- November 21, 2021 at 8:54 am #578455Kayla SnowLadyRegistered On: October 31, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 4Has thanked: 13 timesBeen thanked: 37 times
- November 21, 2021 at 3:22 pm #578578
- November 21, 2021 at 8:32 am #578443Kelly TerryDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: February 26, 2018Topics: 46Replies: 472Has thanked: 633 timesBeen thanked: 2122 times
I guess it feels like a big step but don’t worry, it will turn out to be easier than you feared (both the hole taking and the show off to friends part) and the only regret will be that you didn’t do it long time ago (at least all that was the case for me).
I did mine 2 years ago at home with a one time kit and had problems to wait for it to heal. Did try on some hanging once while it was still healing and did then have some problems lining up the holes properly to put back the studs.
- November 21, 2021 at 7:31 am #578411BeckaLadyRegistered On: January 7, 2017Topics: 100Replies: 1162Has thanked: 750 timesBeen thanked: 3099 times
- November 21, 2021 at 3:45 am #578338Regine KellyLadyRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 44Replies: 1451Has thanked: 20372 timesBeen thanked: 6882 times
Good for you, Krystina, You are going to love it.
I am also in the class of ’21, I have another 3 weeks of healing,(I was told by the salon 12 weeks, oh the torture of waiting, lol)
I cant wait to wear danglies, and hoops, and shiny somethings, lol
Just be certain to keep them clean, and your fingers away from them while healing.
- November 21, 2021 at 12:41 am #578291
- November 20, 2021 at 9:52 pm #578264Liara WolfeLadyRegistered On: August 14, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 1607Has thanked: 3155 timesBeen thanked: 5436 times
- November 20, 2021 at 7:03 pm #578231MartiDuchessRegistered On: February 5, 2019Topics: 62Replies: 957Has thanked: 4975 timesBeen thanked: 4525 times
Me too, I’ve another two weeks of healing. Perhaps we should all join up to the ‘class of ’21’ ‘ ear piercing graduates’? It took me years to get here. I know lots have gone before us, but we can all celebrate the year it finally happened!
Happy healing 😉
- November 20, 2021 at 6:10 pm #578225Trisha SmithLadyRegistered On: August 24, 2020Topics: 31Replies: 401Has thanked: 238 timesBeen thanked: 2082 times
- November 20, 2021 at 2:48 pm #578176
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.