Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Lady

By age 13, I was well into exploring my feminine side. Dressing was extremely limited as was use of lipstick & other girlie things, but I did what I could at every opportunity. One particular point of interest that I remember vividly was that of keeping track of my measurements. I was tall and lanky and was always disappointed after reading the tape measure. I wanted a female’s numbers so badly! I wonder if others took their measurements?

Anonymous

I did take my measurements around the same age, probably 13. I only did it once as I too was disappointed that I didn’t have a girls figure.

Anonymous
      Lady

I remember when I tried for the first time my moms panties and bra. I was around 7 or 8 and of course they were too big but the feeling of the nylon of the panties was just intoxicating. I put some of my socks in the bra and put on my t-shirt and jeans. When I looked in the mirror I felt normal for the first time. My mom did find out I was wearing her things and had a talk with me about it. I told her how it felt but she told me to not wear her things. A couple weeks later I found 2 pair of nylon panties and a training bra in my drawer. She told me to not wear them to school but only at home. She didn’t shame me or try and make me feel any guilt. I miss my Mom!

Sandy

Anonymous
        Lady

An awesome story Sandy. You are so fortunate to have had such a loving & understanding Mother.

I was born small and by high school I got to 5/7″ so I fit into my older sisters clothes very well at 14. I would wear her bras stuffed with socks and felt I looked like a girl except for the boobs. I would dress when home alone and didnt step out in public till some years later at 21 after moving out

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?