• This topic has 11 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Trisha
      Duchess

So I have been wanting to get my ears done. My 18 yo daughter is also wanting to get hers done.  She is a bit nervous so I told her I would get mine done with her. You know, support style.  Awesome right. So here is the sour,  I work construction. And I’m a foreman. So how do I do this AND keep the needling to a minimum.

Well as life sometimes does, I got smacked in the head by it a bit ago. I lost another close friend. 2 close friends dead way to early in their lives and I decided I would wear their initials in each ear. I’m not a tat kind of person so I thought that would be a good way to remember them.

What do you girls think.

💕

Trisha

Anonymous

Hi Trisha,

I’ve only just had mine done, still healing and have studs in, and really, they are so inoffensive, I can’t imagine even in construction, that men could make any deal out of it without themselves looking silly. And the idea of ‘significant’ earrings, makes it even more so.

And don’t forget, if you get second thoughts later on, you can just leave them to heal up and the holes go.

Marti xxx

(and commiserations about your friends early exits. Life isn’t fair sometimes.)

Great idea Trisha!

I think it is a wonderful opportunity, and a great way to honour your friends, Trisha.
      I need to be a total man at work, unfortunately, but when I got mine done exactly 8 weeks ago, I just puffed out my chest,(with my bra on), and said, yeah, so? no further comments, lol.
      Hugs,Regi👸💖

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Trisha,

This sounds like a great opportunity to honor your friends! What a great idea!

I used to work on construction sites in NYC in the mid 1990’s. It was kind of trendy back then for guys to have both ears pierced. No one would have said much. You got more flack for having long hair back then.

Hugs, Lara

Hi Trisha sorry about your friends hugs for them .. But yes on getting ears done with daughter what a great bonding thing to do . And a tribute to friends another great idea as when i had mine done wife did one many years ago it was the cool thing to do  then a boss at work i also worked in construction was a jerk and bitched about it and i knew he could do nothing about it  so the next week i pierced the other one to piss him off more and he he it worked and i looked great ha ha .. good luck girl ..

Stephanie Bass

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Trisha, that’s a terrific Idea to have your friends initials on your earrings,to remember them. I am going to guess that you will have smaller earrings first latter you might get larger ones, again with their initials. That is a super way to remember and honor your friends and let your girl side peek around the corner too.
      Similar is how I came up with justifying having my nails done. I have had longer acrilic nails for over 2 months now. I got them done in my collage colors with the collage initials on them.

. . . Cassie

Very lovely idea – thanks for sharing!

Big Kiss,
      Fredrika

Hi Trisha

What a lovely way to remember your friends.

Samantha

Anonymous

It’s not like you’re going to be wandering around site with a pair of chandeliers. I think your idea is cool. If anyone gives you grief, offer to do theirs – with a nail gun.

Connie

xxx

Anonymous

Trisha,

I got my ears pierced a couple months ago. I work in mining, NOBODY at work mentioned the piercings. The self centered fears which prevented me from getting piercings for decades were unwarranted.

Go get em!!!

Caroline

Trisha
      Duchess

I am definitely using that line. 😃

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?