• This topic has 18 replies, 19 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello Everyone!i’m new here and i want answers.i got my ears pierced and love to wear hoops earrings and angora sweater.i don’t know why but i’m feel very girly like this.please tel me i’m not alone…

Anonymous

Hi Caroline,

You are not alone girl! My ears are not pierced, but I love the thought of it. And nice sweaters too. We all have our things that make us feel girly!

Hugs

Kay

[postquote quote=371290]
      Hi Caroline,

One of my secret desires.

Janice

XOXO

Hoops are very feminine and with a soft fluffy sweater it can’t be beat.  Sounds like a great start to a very sexy outfit.

OMG girl you are not alone now. So lovely. Love all kinds of earrings but especially hoops and studs

Hi Caroline,

I just went out shopping mr second time en femme and this time I remembered to wear some clip on earrings.

Oh my gosh girl I so loved the feeling of them and seeing me in earrings was to die for.

I was ecstatic.

I don’t have a Angora sweater yet but your not alone.

I bet you felt very girly and why shouldn’t you.

I bet you looked great.

Hugs Patty

Anonymous

I got my ears pierced in college about 25 years ago, or so (early ’90s). Have worn earrings ever since. It’s so interesting to see how society has become much more accepting to guys with both ears pierced.   I love wearing hoops and dangles. In drab, sometimes studs. Such a feminine feeling.

Anonymous

Hi Caroline,

I had my ears pierced last Christmas, and I always wear earrings now – even in drab.  But not always hoops, and I’m much too old to wear Angora sweaters.  They do look very nice on younger ladies.

Nephew: why do you have both ears pierced?

Me: Because I am cheap, it cost $30 to do one, or $40 for both, and earrings usually come in pairs.
      N: But your earrings don’t match ( I wear 1 sparkle and 1 stud)

Me: Yes, but I have another pair just like this.

N: Oh, okay

And a nice sweater on a cool fall day is lovely

Ashley
      Lady

You’re not alone at all Caroline! I don’t have my ears pierced, but the thought of it is exciting sometimes. You deserve some congratulations for going for it!

I know guys with pierced ears isn’t even weird anymore… I have more than one friend with both ears pierced. Still the thought of doing it myself is a bit scary. Going around with two earrings in guy mode is a thought I’ll need more time to get through my head I think.

Molly
      Duchess

Hi Caroline;

You are definitely not alone.    I don’t have the angora sweater (yet!), but I pierced my years almost 2 years ago… Long earrings are one of my favourite femme things and I often wear them even when I have only a little time.

-Molly

Robin Snow
      Duchess

I can’t even begin to imagine how good it must feel to have hoops dangling from your ears.   Having my ears pierced is on my short list once things calm down.

Anonymous

Hi Caroline you are definitely not alone,

Although i don’t have my ears pierced yet it’s on my to do list,

Also i don’t possess an angora sweater maybe it’s time to look for one to buy,

Hugs Rozalyne x

I have sweaters but no angora, I got my ears pierced back in 1985.

Anonymous

I do not have an angora sweater…yet. I do however have one ear pierced… I bought some self piercing kits (10 in a package on amazon for $9.95). I talked my wife into piercing it… said it was for a pirate earring because I have a sailboat & I said I would have her do the other in a few weeks. Somehow, no problem, she even wants to buy me some earrings!!??

I agree with Ashley, I am still wrestling with the same dilemma.

Aimee
      Lady

Hiya

I do own a couple of sweaters but not a Angora.  As for earings  and I’m getting my right ear pierced soon.  My left ear has two holes in it (dating back to many, many years ago) and hoping to get the fight side to match so I can wear my fave pair of stone studs

Will have my ears pierced after Christmas

Anonymous

getting my ears pierced was on my cd bucket list. did that last year. i love earrings and feel naked without them now when im dressed. hated the clip ons. now i have quite a collection of earrings and always buying more. i like dangly ones and studs. small oops are ok. dont think ill ever do big hoops. im afraid ill get a finger caught in them and pull them out.

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?